Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,255 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Will You Be My Business Partner? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will You Be My Business Partner? (478 Views)

Business Partner Needed. / "2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Business Partner Wanted, But I Live In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be My Business Partner? by Businesstools(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
My name is Patrick (Surname Withheld). I am a graduate of accounting. I am also a catfish farmer. Enough of the intro.

I need a partner to join me in establishing a fish feed business. As you may already know, in the last few months, the cost of foreign feed has risen from less than N6,500 to over N8,500 (That is if at all you see it to buy, as forex is no longer available to import them). The price of local feed has also risen from about N4,500 to N5,500. The consequence of this is that the cheapest feed (already formulated) you can find in the market sells for N366 per kg.

I have discovered a cheaper feed formulation. Much cheaper than our local feed and gives better results. I have tried it on my farm and the result was awesome.

If you'll like to join me on this, kindly indicate your interest on this thread and how I can reach you. This idea does not require a lot of money but solid marketing expertise. So if you have a little fund to spare (Less than 150k) and have great marketing skills, then you have what it takes to join. I'll be waiting for your comments.

Note: Serious persons only.
Re: Will You Be My Business Partner? by franklu2015: 3:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Pls contact us and we might do it with you together.
Whatsapp: +8618696589222
email: jackeylu1981@163.com
Re: Will You Be My Business Partner? by myrates: 5:22am On Aug 07, 2016
Contact Afolabi on: 07066417323
Whatapp:08058574922
E-mail: olatunjikareem@gmail.com
Re: Will You Be My Business Partner? by Youngzedd(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Youngzedd at Gmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

Could Some Help ?how Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business / I Want To Open A Language School For chinese english and french, Your Opinion pl / Macaranta Instructor's Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.