Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) (33509 Views)

36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Tobium1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Did oba lagoon permit dis also?
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Ajewealth123(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/tried-jump-lagoon-end-36-year-illness/

igbos should always take an Oba's word serious.he said igbos will jump into lagoon and they have started attempting it.

Abeg na joke o
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Lukmann1: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Batlan01:
I see U dnt've sumthang 2 do.. Lemme leave U now
better, tanks.
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bros Visit TB Joshua I've seen worst sicknesses cured by God through the prophet.
My own sincere advice sha.

May God heal you.
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Aroh48(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Lukmann1:
: sad
i prayed you got wells soon, this life was not a easy placed to living in.
who is your English teacher?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by dondavinchi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jesus can heal him he should seek d face of God

1 Like

Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Kunlexxxx(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
omas1:
Eya papa Pele oo
Next time thread carefully, if you know are not strong enough to fight them don't initiate the fight.
Are you kidding?! He never said he fought anyone. I know he probably wouldn't see this comments, but you should say good things about people like this. To comment no be by force na!
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by omas1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

Are you kidding?! He never said he fought anyone. I know he probably wouldn't see this comments, but you should say good things about people like this. To comment no be by force na!
Sharap if you are reasonable you should know what I meant by fight.
I know all about lands and how it goes, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Kunlexxxx(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
omas1:

Sharap if you are reasonable you should know what I meant by fight.
I know all about lands and how it goes, I know what I'm talking about.
Overrated opinion! You sure don't know what you are talking about, you shouldn't assume “mr reasonable”. Someone said he visited his sight, and you just concluded that he shouldn't initiate a fight next time?! Damn it!

Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by omas1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

Overrated opinion! You sure don't know what you are talking about, you shouldn't assume “mr reasonable”. Someone said he visited his sight, and you just concluded that he shouldn't initiate a fight next time?! Damn it!
Did you skip the part where he said he met some wood @ the site? Mr I know what I'm talking about.
Moreover the man didn't say so many things.
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
yomi007k:
I can treat him.
are You for real bro?
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
yomi007k:
I can treat him.
are You for real bro?
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by yomi007k(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jasperwhizz:
are You for real bro?
yh...treated similar problems multiple times.
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by AlphaCentauri: 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
ibadan boys done beat am with oruka. fear west
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by sosodevf(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2016
Wicked man, who will take care of ur family
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Since he was 22. That's sad. I wish him well.
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by gonkraziiiiii: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2016
Seems like aside from heaven n hell ders another place where Ppl who commit suicide go to cos its outrageously in vogue
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by abesky(m): 3:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Mr Joseph, suicide is not a solution to your problem.
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by SWORD419(m): 5:32am On Aug 04, 2016
wetin happen to d tip of his head
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Rendition(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2016
My gracious God,I know this man well, he lives two straights away from me here in iju and I don't c him com out like dat again,he's easy goin and I don't fink he as ever showed any sign of bin sick,he owns a nice huse here and truely the family concealed his healness well cuz I don't fink anyone knws he's sick maybe cuz it's spiritual...may God grant him his healing soon... mehn God save us all a lot of ppl looking healthy are sick
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 04, 2016
njiasi30:
Enya so painful cryit's a spiritual attack, probably some ppl were envious of him. At 22yrs he was building his own house and dey decided to strike him...so he will spend all d money on sickness cry. Human being...whatever a man sow,he shall reap. It's well

Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by ancientbanana: 7:32am On Aug 04, 2016
yomi007k:
I can treat him.
abi na u drop the ply woods? Na u do am d thing?
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Teeboi84: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2016
It is well with him
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by deebrain(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2016
His face actually shows the pain he is going through.....
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by kelvinkosi(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:

Elukuleke,After you na you o.

Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by goldtooth: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Being sick for that long can be frustrating. I can understand. So those who are healthy but have no money should not complain. they should just give thanks.
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by jesusjewel1(f): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lukmann1:
: sad
i prayed you got wells soon, this life was not a easy placed to living in.

Again shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by andykay(m): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:

grin
Florblu:

Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by anytaij: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzzz grin grin
Phranex:

Did you skip nursery and primary school?
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
yomi007k:

yh...treated similar problems multiple times.
how do you treats? spiritually or Medically?
Re: ‘I Tried To Jump Into Lagoon To End 36-year Illness’ (pic) by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 02, 2019
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Dies After Wrong Diagnosis By Lagos Hospital (photo) / Endometriosis: "Church Members, Friends Mocked Me" - Woman Conceives / How Alabukun, 7up, Dry Gin And Lime Work For Abortion. Dos & Don'ts (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.