Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com (3536 Views)

This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired / These 10 Things On Your CV Could Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired / These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
We are hiring!

Are you a Nigerian?

Are you a social networking bug?

Do you love building online presence?

Do you like commenting on all types of issues affecting Nigeria?

Head to [url]nigerialog.com[/url], register and contact “Dayan

About 100 persons will be hired.

Don't miss out.

Go now!
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Update:

This is a new site. I just found out that the PM is not working yet -they will install it by tomorrow (Thursday, 4/8/2016).

For now, please register, and then use the Contact form at the top to send your message.

Make sure to include your username in the contact email.

We will examine ALL applications, and hire as we go.

Thank you.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by SylarsMcQuins: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Evening, well I don't ve time for all the long ish. Seen the site and its actually dope, I'll love to push and promote it like mine buh 1st I'll love to know what's in for me.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
Evening, well I don't ve time for all the long ish. Seen the site and its actually dope, I'll love to push and promote it like mine buh 1st I'll love to know what's in for me.

Thanks for contacting.

Q: What is in it for you?

A: You get paid

EOD.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
When do we pay?

Monthly - On the 5th of every month.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
How do we pay?

Transfer, Paypal, Payoneer... add your choice, either way, we will find a way to pay you!
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by SylarsMcQuins: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
nigerialog:

Thanks for contacting.
Q: What is in it for you?
A: You get paid
EOD.

So how does it work?
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

So how does it work?

After you register and contact us, we would then send you the employment package/terms by email (this is a confidential process).

An interview follows -this is when we exchange all the questions (you ask us, we ask you).

Then we shake hands ... or not.

We are looking for motivated people, but our employees don't have to do much: just doing what they are already doing free anyway.

But for that, they get paid. Guaranteed monthly income.

We have different positions, so we test your skills and then place you where you would be most useful to us.

So, go and apply now.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by Samwils: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
hi, and gud evening please would you also be needing article writers?
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Samwils:
hi, and gud evening please would you also be needing article writers?

Yes, We need article content writers.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2016
We are still accepting applications and sending out interview questions and job specifications.

We could have offered the jobs to foreigners in far flung places, but we want to contribute our little quota to helping fellow Nigerians.

This opportunity should not pass you by.

Therefore, apply now.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by JesChill(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2016
What is the subject for the application, kindly list other requiremsnts
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by Interesting15: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2016
JesChill:

Not only that. Op should also state the most important thing: AMOUNT THEY PAY

Thanks
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by Raphafire101: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2016
Op pls tell us the amount u guys pay...and how does it work?? Is my pay dependent on how I bring people??
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by MVLOX(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Applied waiting for them to contact me. Please contact me ooo cuz like u mentioned dis are tins we are already doing now for free. So am ready to take up dis challenge headlong
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by aceTS: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
if I register and apply, and later found out I can't work for you guys, can I deactivate my account?

Because this looks to me like a drive to get as many registered users as possible on your platform.

for instance, why can't someone apply through email?
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by raindrop99: 1:42am On Aug 06, 2016
Am not sure its legit. They just want pple 2 register in their new site

1 Like

Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 5:35am On Aug 08, 2016
MVLOX:
Applied waiting for them to contact me. Please contact me ooo cuz like u mentioned dis are tins we are already doing now for free. So am ready to take up dis challenge headlong

If you applied as instructed you will certainly receive a reply with directions. You can also send another PM to Dayan to be sure.
Thanks.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 5:38am On Aug 08, 2016
aceTS:
if I register and apply, and later found out I can't work for you guys, can I deactivate my account?

Because this looks to me like a drive to get as many registered users as possible on your platform.

for instance, why can't someone apply through email?

Of course you can. It is not a hostage situation.
The reason we ask for you to register is because you cannot work for a site that you are not part of.
How can you be loyal to it and give your best if you are a complete outsider?
Think about it for a second.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 5:39am On Aug 08, 2016
raindrop99:
Am not sure its legit. They just want pple 2 register in their new site

Did you apply and not get a legitimate reply?
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 5:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Raphafire101:
Op pls tell us the amount u guys pay...and how does it work?? Is my pay dependent on how I bring people??

We do not discuss our business operations in an open forum.
Once you apply, you will get a reply with all the information you need.
Thank you.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Interesting15:

Not only that. Op should also state the most important thing: AMOUNT THEY PAY

Thanks

We have different positions and roles for which we are hiring.
The very nature of the jobs require some measure of confidentiality.
Even two employees doing the same job may be paid different amounts because each person may be more competent than the other.
Just the nature of the business makes it disingenuous for us to do what you propose here.
Thank you.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 5:49am On Aug 08, 2016
JesChill:

There are no other requirements apart from the ones listed in the two original posts.
Thank you.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by MVLOX(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2016
nigerialog:

If you applied as instructed you will certainly receive a reply with directions. You can also send another PM to Dayan to be sure.
Thanks.

That's true have been contacted. Am currently working on the response I was sent. Will reply soonest
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by Interesting15: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016
nigerialog:

We have different positions and roles for which we are hiring.
The very nature of the jobs require some measure of confidentiality.
Even two employees doing the same job may be paid different amounts because each person may be more competent than the other.
Just the nature of the business makes it disingenuous for us to do what you propose here.
Thank you.

We've seen different types of people here on nairaland. Some are just time wasters.

What is the price range?
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2016
A quick update.

It has come to our notice that some of the emails sent to job applicants ended up in their spam box. It happened because the applicant did not send email directly to us (which happens when you send an email from a website), and so when we reply, our reply ends up in spam mail box.

To counter this problem, please check your spam box in case our mail ended up there.

Secondly, please add us to your contact addresses immediately you get email from us.

We did not want to drop our email address here because we don't want to get spammed.

Thank you.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by captainking(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2016
nigerialog:
A quick update.

It has come to our notice that some of the emails sent to job applicants ended up in their spam box. It happened because the applicant did not send email directly to us (which happens when you send an email from a website), and so when we reply, our reply ends up in spam mail box.

To counter this problem, please check your spam box in case our mail ended up there.

Secondly, please add us to your contact addresses immediately you get email from us.

We did not want to drop our email address here because we don't want to get spammed.

Thank you.
Can I apply and do this as part time job??
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by aceTS: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
nigerialog:

The reason we ask for you to register is because you cannot work for a site that you are not part of.

Very funny answer. You'd be surprised how loyal people can be with the right motivation. Pay them enough money and they'd do anything for you.

Having said that, the fact still remains this looks and smells like a trick to get people to sign up on your site. There is no where somebody deactivate an account later on the site.

so yes it is not a hostage situation. But I see hoarding of account details going on here in the guise of looking for workers.

1 Like

Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by aceTS: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
nigerialog:

Very funny answer. You'd be surprised how loyal people can be with the right motivation. Pay them enough money and they'd do anything for you.

Having said that, the fact still remains this looks and smells like a trick to get people to sign up on your site. There is no where somebody can deactivate an account later on the site.

so yes it is not a hostage situation. But I see hoarding of account details going on here in the guise of looking for workers.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 2:51am On Aug 10, 2016
aceTS:

Having said that, the fact still remains this looks and smells like a trick to get people to sign up on your site. There is no where somebody can deactivate an account later on the site.

Clearly you have not applied because if you have you wouldn't be saying this.

I'm glad some have already testified to the contrary.

MVLOX:

That's true have been contacted. Am currently working on the response I was sent. Will reply soonest

Thanks!
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 2:57am On Aug 10, 2016
So far we have already employed some people and they are already working.
We are still screening others, while new applications are coming in.

So far we have identified five groups of applicants:

(1) Those who are serious and are qualified

(2) Those who are serious but are not qualified (either due to lack of adequate command of English or carelessness of their application response)

(3) Those who are qualified but are still checking us out to know whether we are serious, maybe waiting till me pay the first salary cheesy

(4) Devils advocates and kill joys who are just out to spoil our business

(5) Spies just snooping around grin

You are all welcome!

At the end we shall select those who will enhance our business.

God bless you all, and God bless Nigeria! cool
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by Speeddial(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2016
nigerialog:
We are hiring!
Are you a Nigerian?
Are you a social networking bug?
Do you love building online presence?
Do you like commenting on all types of issues affecting Nigeria?
Head to [url]nigerialog.com[/url], register and contact “Dayan
About 100 persons will be hired.
Don't miss out.
Go now!
After registering, I didn't get no inbox nor spam, what's wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skye Bank Assessment Test / Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment 2017 / CEO Africa Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.