Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com (3541 Views)

This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired / These 10 Things On Your CV Could Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired / These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by aylipple: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
I am still trying to figure out which category I fall under because the correspondence between me and the representative of Nigerialog.com team who contacted me, seemed to be smooth and responses were swift. Maybe I made an unreasonable demand or perhaps fell down the pecking order of applicants, I'll never know. All the same guys, this is for real; apply now & ask questions about their authenticity later. Cheers.
nigerialog:
So far we have already employed some people and they are already working.
We are still screening others, while new applications are coming in.

So far we have identified five groups of applicants:

(1) Those who are serious and are qualified

(2) Those who are serious but are not qualified (either due to lack of adequate command of English or carelessness of their application response)

(3) Those who are qualified but are still checking us out to know whether we are serious, maybe waiting till me pay the first salary cheesy

(4) Devils advocates and kill joys who are just out to spoil our business

(5) Spies just snooping around grin

You are all welcome!

At the end we shall select those who will enhance our business.

God bless you all, and God bless Nigeria! cool
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 4:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Speeddial:

After registering, I didn't get no inbox nor spam, what's wrong?

Have you logged in again since you applied? If you applied when logged in, you need to log in again and ready your mail there.
If you did not log in, please log in and send your PM to "Dayan".
If you logged in and sent a PM before, please resend it again to be sure.

We are getting a lot of applications and doing our best to sieve them.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 4:35am On Aug 11, 2016
aylipple:
I am still trying to figure out which category I fall under because the correspondence between me and the representative of Nigerialog.com team who contacted me, seemed to be smooth and responses were swift. Maybe I made an unreasonable demand or perhaps fell down the pecking order of applicants, I'll never know. All the same guys, this is for real; apply now & ask questions about their authenticity later. Cheers.

Bros but you fall under category one na. No doubt. I saw your application and move it forward.

If you really want to work with us, please stick around and make your pay demand again.
Maybe it was not well understood before.

We never pay two persons the same because no two persons are the same.

Sorry for any mix ups.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by Speeddial(m): 7:13am On Aug 16, 2016
nigerialog:

Bros but you fall under category one na. No doubt. I saw your application and move it forward.

If you really want to work with us, please stick around and make your pay demand again.
Maybe it was not well understood before.

We never pay two persons the same because no two persons are the same.

Sorry for any mix ups.

What's the essence of all these deceits? For your information, no body whom you dragged to register on your site, the way you did to me will stay put, that's the gospel truth.

You are deceiving your self.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 5:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Speeddial:

What's the essence of all these deceits? For your information, no body whom you dragged to register on your site, the way you did to me will stay put, that's the gospel truth.

You are deceiving your self.

What do you say about those people who have been hired and are currently working there now?

Can't you see them post daily?

You were not hired; does that mean that no one was hired?

As for your registration, you can simply delete your account.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 5:11am On Aug 17, 2016
Update:

We shall soon come to the end of the recruitment process. We have more than enough applications now, and are working very hard to screen and document new hires.

All that will take time, so please be patient.

Meanwhile we have decided to adopt Payoneer as our preferred mode of payment.

If you don't have Payoneer, we can work with you, but the month after September pay must be by Payoneer.

Thanks to you all.
Re: 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com by nigerialog: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
It has been one year and half (almost) since we put up this ad. A lot of people thought we were joking, but we meant business!

People were hired and they are still working there.

Our next task is to continue growing membership.

Meanwhile we use this opportunity to invite new members to Nigerialog.com, one of Nigeria's newest and cleanest forums.

We have been growing steadily since 2016.

We conduct forum posting campaigns occasionally when prizes and bonuses (up to N50,000) are given away.

Join us now to be notified and don't miss out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 States With High Job Vacancies In Nigeria / Vacancy For Recovery Officer At FINCA Microfinance Bank / Can Anyone Teach Me How To Drive For #5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.