Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party (5659 Views)

Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Dies After A Party / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by awosdot(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Check out the video of the girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn2N_RlfSv8

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by sinaj(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
That's why it's nt good to envy someone.

*in Jenifa's voice* be contested with what u have. sad

Bloggers sha, op is this what u call video?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by clintino700(m): 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Booked!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by driveiwe(m): 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
sinaj:
That's why it's nt good to envy someone.

*in Jenifa's voice* be contested with what u have. sad

Bloggers sha, op is this what u call video?
ladies must all be careful, cos the ritual rate now will increase
Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by Kelklein(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
do you call this photogrid pictures of the said dead girl with Unical maingate video

kontinu..

RIP to her tho..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by totorimi: 4:39am On Aug 04, 2016
She went to a party , OK so who were the organisers of the party and who was the owner of the jeep she entered or there are no clues as to that, then her phone who were the last callers. Young people dont just die they are killed. It is only old people that dies. I suspect foul play though, they must have mixed certain things to enable them do things I know how guys behave. Anyway lemme allow the real investigators to do their work, this should be an easy case to unravel.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by seunlayi(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2016
One thing I m sure of is that other girls won't learn from this

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by benueguy(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Girls and greed, selfishness are like.... (somebody please upload that picture for me. My mb no plenty).

1 Like

Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by dreamwords: 8:39am On Aug 04, 2016
benueguy:
Girls and greed, selfishness are like.... (somebody please upload that picture for me. My mb no plenty).
grin

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by benueguy(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2016
dreamwords:
grin
Thanks, but there's a Nigerian version of this man
Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by milky3(f): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2016
he who have ear let him hear
Re: Video Of Dead UNICAL Student, Adaeze Nnamani Who Died After A Party by femmykenny: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Stop Wasting Your time on Jamb and Post utme examination.
You can Gain Direct Entry admission to 200 level without Jamb
IJMB 2016/2017 form is on sale Now. Register here today >> www.aboutijmb.com

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Again To All Student That Go Fot Change Of Course / Did You Know These Things Had Names? / Yabatech Supplementary List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.