Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Rhema For Living Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Devotional For Today (513 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. / Rhema For Living Devotional 2017 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional For Today by Ken4Christ: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
WEDNESDAY , AUGUST 3rd
God Watches Over His Word to Perform It

“Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.” (Jeremiah 1:12)

Darby’s translation puts the above verse thus; “And Jehovah said unto me, Thou hast well seen; for I am watchful over my word to perform it.” We serve a God that is faithful to his promises. Man, many a time promise and fail but God doesn’t. You can put absolute trust in his word and be rest assured that God will bring it to pass.

There are however occasions when it seems as though God is so far from coming to your aid. As a result, you begin to doubt if God’s word is really truth. It even affects your commitment to him such that you are tempted to compromise your Christian faith. But God’s word is true and you can stake your life on his promises. According to the scripture; “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” (Numbers 23:19).

We serve a faithful God and he will never deny himself for that is his nature. “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” (2 Corinthians 1:20). Even our Lord Jesus said; “Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. (Matthew 10:29-31)

Whatever you are trusting God for, hold on to your faith. “Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.” (Hebrews 10:35-36)

Confession: Father, I have absolute confidence in your word. I am not moved by what I see, feel or hear. I believe you will bring to pass every good promise in your word concerning me in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Isaiah 55:10-11; Malachi 3:6; Matthew 24:35
Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 6-7; Genesis 4

Visit page at https://m.facebook.com/rhemaforlivingdevotional

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed These Common Trend When Worship Is Going On In Churches / How Ernest Asuzu Got Healed And What He Got After! / Isis Bans Football Referees In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.