Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness (2468 Views)

Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Abagworo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
"I will like to seize this oppurtunity that Fr. Tagbo is here to ask my brother and friend Mr. Peter Obi if there is any wrong that i have done to you please forgive" - Chief Willie Obiano

What are the wrongs?

1 Like

Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Kyase(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
The ugu exporter........

1 Like

Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Abagworo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kyase:
The ugu exporter........

The "Ugu" saga can obviously be traced to Peter Obi's online henchmen. I guess Obiano has sensed his dwindling popularity and seems to have been humbled. However what is at stake here just like the hidden issue in Okorocha's case remains Victor Umeh. How is it going to play out?
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Abagworo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/finally-obi-obiano-reconcile-at-rev-fr-tagbos-burial-in-onitsha/

Indications emerged on Wednesday, that former Governor of
Anambra State, Peter Obi and his estranged god-son,
Governor Willie Obiano have finally reconciled.
Both politicians have maintained an arm's-length
relationship since the former handed-over power to the
latter in March 2014.
But today, Governor Obiano and former Governor Peter Obi,
were said to have embraced total reconciliation at the Burial
Service of Late Very Rev. Fr. Chukwuemeka Nichola Tagbo,
held, in Onitsha, to the applause of jubilant Old Boys
of Christ the King College, CKC, Onitsha.
Both Obi and Obiano are Old Boys of CKC, Onitsha, where
Rev. Fr. Tagbo was the first African and longest serving
Principal of the legacy school.
They both had their Secondary Education at CKC, Onitsha,
in the 70s.
Details later...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Kyase(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Abagworo:

The "Ugu" saga can obviously be traced to Peter Obi's online henchmen. I guess Obiano has sensed his dwindling popularity and seems to have been humbled. However what is at stake here just like the hidden issue in Okorocha's case remains Victor Umeh. How is it going to play out?
We'll watch and see....
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Governor Ogu....Ndi ara!!
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by megaik: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Why the hate
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Movic1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
Freeglobe Eyan Ugu exporter Come N see Ur gomina cheesy cheesy Asking Peter Obi for forgiveness
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by chigoizie7(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by UnknownT: 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
I give it to Peter Obi. After helping Obiano to become governor, he could have stayed behind to become his godfather like 99% of Nigerian politicians would have done. Instead, he moved over to PDP. Obiano had no need fighting him in the first instance.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Forgive nd forget? Where d full stori? What was his crime?
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by sleekAfonja: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Abagworo:

"I will like to seize this oppurtunity that Fr. Tagbo is here to ask my brother and friend Mr. Peter Obi if there is any wrong that i have done to you please forgive" - Chief Willie Obiano

What are the wrongs?

7 Likes

Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by ayzTIGER: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kyase:
The ugu exporter........
if selling ugu can help me pay salaries i dont mind doing it than shamelessly declaring myself broke in the public. Dont be like the Afonjas, dont be like the citizens of Soka Forest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why publicly? Why dont u just send him a text? Buh it's fp Material cos he likes fp so lalasticlala, where art thou?
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Viktor1983(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2016
It's all good.
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by freshdude99(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2016
My name Na peter obinna and my second idol after my popsi Na peter obi but I still love Obiano sha. So wetin I go do?
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by fromnigeria(m): 12:43am On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Obiano the fraudulent ugu ambassador grin
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by ObinnaIzuora: 1:58am On Aug 04, 2016
Ugwu hawker
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by FreeGlobe(f): 2:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Movic1:
Freeglobe Eyan Ugu exporter Come N see Ur gomina cheesy cheesy Asking Peter Obi for forgiveness
rubbish
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by macolino(m): 4:34am On Aug 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
When will you stop being foolish? Grow up..
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by onatisi(m): 4:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Nothing personal,it is all showbiz,it is all politics. Smh
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by RRoyaId: 4:47am On Aug 04, 2016
This b.astard son of a prostitute why are you always concerned about Anambra, why not go and face your useless state for once? You are never bothered about the worthlessness of your Imo state..

[s]
Abagworo:

What are the wrongs?
[/s]

Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by RRoyaId: 4:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Face your worthless Imo state and leave Anambra matters alone.

[s]
Abagworo:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/finally-obi-obiano-reconcile-at-rev-fr-tagbos-burial-in-onitsha/

Indications emerged on Wednesday, that former Governor of
Anambra State, Peter Obi and his estranged god-son,
Governor Willie Obiano have finally reconciled.
Both politicians have maintained an arm's-length
relationship since the former handed-over power to the
latter in March 2014.
But today, Governor Obiano and former Governor Peter Obi,
were said to have embraced total reconciliation at the Burial
Service of Late Very Rev. Fr. Chukwuemeka Nichola Tagbo,
held, in Onitsha, to the applause of jubilant Old Boys
of Christ the King College, CKC, Onitsha.
Both Obi and Obiano are Old Boys of CKC, Onitsha, where
Rev. Fr. Tagbo was the first African and longest serving
Principal of the legacy school.
They both had their Secondary Education at CKC, Onitsha,
in the 70s.
Details later...
[/s]
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by RRoyaId: 4:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Focus more energy on your hopeless and broke Imo state and leave us alone as we have nothing in common with you nor your people. Leave us alone and be more concerned about your useless imo state that is already in soakaway pit. I think you have found your voice again, but you will soon cry blue murder.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by Abagworo(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2016
onatisi:
Nothing personal,it is all showbiz,it is all politics. Smh

Lol. I just saw a copy of my thread on fp. Thought duplication was an offence on Nairaland.
Re: Photos Obiano Publicly Asks Peter Obi For Forgiveness by RRoyaId: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Face your useless state and stop bothering about us.

[s]
Abagworo:

Lol. I just saw a copy of my thread on fp. Thought duplication was an offence on Nairaland.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Raises Alarm Over US Plan To Deploy 500 Drones To South-south, South-east / Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. / IPOB Protest In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.