Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Am Here To Help For Android Issues. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Here To Help For Android Issues. (8534 Views)

Quick ways to fix Android issues / Gionee M6/android Issues / Android Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by kenny1795(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2016
my Samsung grand duo is stuck at its boot screen. I hv flashed it severally but nothing
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Carlcaresophia: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2016
samclet:
please sir, I have this phone they wrote just ''SAMRT'' without any other name at the back. initialy , when I power it on it displays android 4.0. one day my kids were playing with it and they put pattern lock and they couldn't remember it anymore. l took it to an engineer after flashing it, it started displaying tecno at start up and finally, it will display a pad lock and that is where it will hang. when l try to slide the key, kept giving a click sound and the key will continue to appear, please what can l do to it? The phone is similar to the one in the picture
Hello Samclet, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Carlcaresophia: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2016
holuwaremzy:
Pls am using tecno A7 a.k.a phantom z and my problem is with the Bluetooth and wireless. It hardly receive files through Bluetooth and also the WiFi while connected to any Wi-Fi network it off and on and also when receiving files via flash share or xender it's speed is within the range of 0kb to 100kb and it's extremely slow please what is your advice regarding this issue. Awaiting your response thanks
Hello Holuwaremzy! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Am Here To Help For Android Issues. by Kdamilola(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Which custom rom would you recommend for tecno h6 that would have a lollipop interface? I have tried up to four but was only able to get along with one.

I began with lollifox which I thinks had some limitations, later ported to iOCEAN which doesn't come up at all but rather rendered my phone useless. I proceeded to cyanogenmod12.1 which seemed sleek but has bunch of glitches, then blisspop that doesn't even pass the booting stage...

And later reversed to my initial lollifox which had been the best of the lot but not still satisfactory to my taste...

So, which other would you recommend?

Screenshots of the lollifox custom rom adorning android 5.0.1 UI are attached...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Infinix Hot 3 4G LTE (A Guru's Review) / Reason Why You Should Not Recharge From Bank Account / 5 Tips On How To Secure Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.