Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Differences Btw God And World Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Differences Btw God And World Leaders (979 Views)

Donald Trump Snubs Buhari, Calls Other World Leaders / Obama And World Leaders Support Buhari, So Support Him Too: Lai Mohammed / Economy: Buhari Rejects IMF And World Bank Prescriptions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
(1)Leaders within the last 1000 years had killed times 10 of people God killed in the whole 7000 years. Yet, they financed some idiots to label God a murderer.
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
What makes God powerful comes within Himself but what makes leaders powerful is what comes out of His (God) creation. Yet, they call themselves God.
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Patiece is one of major principles guiding God's power. arrogance is major principle guiding leaders' power. Yet, the idiots are stil parading theselves princes and princesses of peace.
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
God is wisest but chose to look foolish, leaders who are destroying the world with their foolishness are now claming to be wiser than God. Yet, they consider themselves worthy
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 06, 2016
God has plan A & B expecting opposite result. World leaders have plan A & B expecting same result. Yes, they claim to be wiser than God
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
God's presence covers the whole universe but world leaders with all their technology and sciences they are yet to know just 0.1% of what goes around them
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stop wiping away my data, Since the last one month you have wiped my data away more than ten times. Be told i will rathar not browse again instead of using the free internet provided by evil clan...do not bribe me with free internet you will not scot free. Stop wiping away my data
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
God and His Word are together representing holiness. Leaders and their double standard are together spiting blood in the face of the eath yet, they ask who is devil
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
God will never kill 2 people to protect 1 person but world leaders can kill 100 people to protect 1 person
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 10, 2016
the wisdom God has given to you will never run dry.. Ride on
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
God owns life and eternity leaders own past and unkown future yet, they are competing with God.
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
God owns begining and the end and sand owns leaders because they must all return to where they come from ashes for a ashes...yet they said they said they do not need God
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 14, 2016
God owns the begining and the end but leaders owns the moment they are in. They cant gaurantee what happens to them in the next minutes. Yet, they call themselvs future seers
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 14, 2016
ogechieku:
Stop wiping away my data, Since the last one month you have wiped my data away more than ten times. Be told i will rathar not browse again instead of using the free internet provided by evil clan ...do not bribe me with free internet you will not scot free. Stop wiping away my data
You're kidding right ?!

Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
God thought of them above all things but the leaders in return thought of all things above Him. Yet, they have not seen why they are guity
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 15, 2016
Whosoever that knows that small devil should tell him that i am not in rush to send him to suicide like the the pastors and the leaders. i have said it i dont mneed ofree internet and if i need i will not use thoe one provided by small devil from the kingdom of dackness. stop wiping my data you wipe data in all my SIMMs hoping that I will make sub. for free internet from my grade AAA enemy, that will not be possible. You can have everything in life minus me. pls make sure that your ofree madness does not appear on my phone again and my data are not wiped away any more. Pls be told i hate bribe
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
God has power to make everything a new one but leaders have power to make everything a scrap. yet, they call themselves people of technologically advanced world
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
God lives up above the heavens, leaders live in one of the smallest planets He created under the heavens. Yet, dont know they are already in the prison from where they will be sentenced
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
God has thousands of solution to every problem within the first minute that the problem presents itself. Leaders have many problems to add to every problem humanity encounters. yet, they say they have power
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Is this musiwa? undecided
Re: Differences Btw God And World Leaders by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
When God angers patience presents itself to apeal God but when leaders anger arrogance presents itself to coerce them to detroy, damage, kill, jail as a way to excercise their power. Yet they claim they have love of their followers in their heart.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Man Greeted Osinbajo At A Burial Ceremony In Osun State(photos) / Niger Delta Militants Agree To Stop Bombing Of Oil Pipelines / PHOTOS: IG, Idris Hosts German Ambassador, Regine Hess To A Dinner Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.