Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... (814 Views)

10 Things Good Husbands Avoid / The Mother’s Rights Over Her Daughter Agaisnt The Husbands Right.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 04, 2016
I read some feminist saying islam is a misogynistic religion, after learning that men can marry 4 wives if they so wish, she said "what about women?! Why cant the women have four husbands like the men have four wives?! That's what concerns me here, fairness!", well we explainlain to them that, if a man marries four wives and have children, the children knows who their father is, if a woman has four husbands and gets pregnant, if the child asks, who my father is, and she says "one of these four guys" grin, you think that's a satisfactory answer? Would you happy to be told that, "one of these four guys"? The human brain repels that, children will want to who their father is......

They might say, ok we have DNA testing! Hold on, DNA testing is not 100%, infact how many people actually have access to DNA testing?? A fraction of human kind, so Islam is a practical religion, it deals with the norms of the society.

we see in general that human societies have a majority of females, women are surplus, polygamy is one of the ways that they may be integrated within the family structure, because every woman, its natural for her to want to be a part of a family, to want to be a mother, to want to be a wife, so this is the means for integrating them.

Now if a woman woman takes four husbands, is that solving the problem? You taking four men out of circulation, so we will have more women compared to the number men, with the spread of hômosèxuality, the number of men has dropped even more, so that doesn't solve the problem.

Not only that, with all the studies carried out on women, its seen that its the nature of a woman to be with one man, and its the nature of man to be with more than one woman grin – to the ladies, i know you dont wanna hear that grin, i know you really dont wanna hear that, "no! not my husband!" Cuz every woman likes to think "not my hushand", well you don't know what he discuss when he sits with the guys grin, when he is with you "yeah, yeah, one wife, i will never think of a second" when he is with the guys "o boy, i wish i could have a second wife you know" grin.......as funny as it seems, thats the reality.....

So in nutshell women cant have four husbands.....I hope this answers the feminist question.....

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Ssthorm(f): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Absolutely true,islam is a very practical religion,a couple of decades bk,dere reely wasnt nytn like DNA tests. Bt one aspect dt baffles me bout polygamy n hw most muslim men percieve it to b is for mere sexual pleasure n atempt to 2fulfil sexual fantasies. Islam is impeccable by its laws n rules,bt y du pple manipulate issues to dier own satisfactn? D verse in suratul-nisa was revealed afta d batle of uhud wia many men were slayed n dere were countless widows wt chldren,polygamy became an option n dere were hardly ny singles bk den,matr of fact it was abnormal to b wtout a spouse regardles of bin widowed or divorced..
M a muslim,iv met many polygamous men bt m yet to meet one dt marries a widow n takes up ha kids as hs responsibility feesabeeliLlAh,talk mre of a divorcee...deres so much castigatn,descriminatn, n instigatn arnd dat.wat hapnd to all of dt sunnah,subhanallah!!
May Allah expand our understndn in its depth,ameen.
N to dose pple whu wud opt to use d hadith narrated by jabir on d advantage of marryn a virgin,it myt interest dem to knw dt jabir was a 17yr old teenager dt married a matron dt hs spent decades on earth,nyone wud encourage a boy of dt age to get a virgin...Maa salaam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ssthorm:
Absolutely true,islam is a very practical religion,a couple of decades bk,dere reely wasnt nytn like DNA tests.
Masha Allaah, I'm glad you agree with this

bt one aspect dt baffles me bout polygamy n hw most muslim men percieve it to b is for mere sexual pleasure n atempt to 2fulfil sexual fantasies.

People marry for different reasons, if by marrying her means, curbing the chances of fornication which is haraam, i dont see anything wrong with that, moreover nowhere in my post did i say its for sèxual gratification(only), i said a means for integrating women into the family structure.

Islam is impeccable by its laws n rules,bt y du pple manipulate issues to dier own satisfactn? D verse in suratul-nisa was revealed afta d batle of uhud wia many men were slayed n dere were countless widows wt chldren,polygamy became an option n dere were hardly ny singles bk den,matr of fact it was abnormal to b wtout a spouse regardles of bin widowed or divorced..

Manipulations? How? So are you saying that men should engage in polygamy only when such situation arise again? Cuz i seriously dont know the point you are trying to make, moreover, dont we have more women than men in this age and time?

M a muslim,iv met many polygamous men bt m yet to meet one dt marries a widow n takes up ha kids as hs responsibility feesabeeliLlAh,talk mre of a divorcee...deres so much castigatn,descriminatn, n instigatn arnd dat.wat hapnd to all of dt sunnah,subhanallah!!
May Allah expand our understndn in its depth,ameen.

If youve not seen does not mean it does not happen, and i do agree with you that its a sunnah to marry to help widows and their children, but if they dont, there is no sin on them..

N to dose pple whu wud opt to use d hadith narrated by jabir on d advantage of marryn a virgin,it myt interest dem to knw dt jabir was a 17yr old teenager dt married a matron dt hs spent decades on earth,nyone wud encourage a boy of dt age to get a virgin...Maa salaam

If men decide to go for virgins, what's wrong with that?
Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Ssthorm(f): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Subhanallah brother i wasnt refutn any of ur statements,u sound really angered. None of wat u posted is rong or a sin or against islam n none of wat i posted at all was rong eida.
M sorry if u felt like i was attackn u or smtn,my reply wasnt about ur post,bt i was reely jst statn d obvious practically,ders a difrnce betwn theoretical n practical facts,...i wasnt rootn fo men to go in n marry all widows or sumtn i was axn wat went rong wt dt sunnah,ders no sin watsoeva dnt b like dt pls. .ur statements r corect,so r mine n m sayn lets b practical..
Dere r more women dn men in ds part of d world,bt d women entail "divorcees" n "widows" statisticaly...b frank brother most men dnt want to practise dt sunnah n dts all m sayn,no BEEF!!
No one shud b repulsed by d facts brother..maa salaam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by olarid01: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
You are both correct. we Muslims of today tend to focus on sunnah that benefit us and leave the rest unpractised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Ssthorm(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
olarid01:
You are both correct. we Muslims of today tend to focus on sunnah that benefit us and leave the rest unpractised

Exactly...may Allah make understndn easy for us all,ameen.
Jumuah mubarak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ssthorm:
Subhanallah brother i wasnt refutn any of ur statements,u sound really angered. None of wat u posted is rong or a sin or against islam n none of wat i posted at all was rong eida.
M sorry if u felt like i was attackn u or smtn,my reply wasnt about ur post,bt i was reely jst statn d obvious practically,ders a difrnce betwn theoretical n practical facts,...i wasnt rootn fo men to go in n marry all widows or sumtn i was axn wat went rong wt dt sunnah,ders no sin watsoeva dnt b like dt pls. .ur statements r corect,so r mine n m sayn lets b practical..
Dere r more women dn men in ds part of d world,bt d women entail "divorcees" n "widows" statisticaly...b frank brother most men dnt want to practise dt sunnah n dts all m sayn,no BEEF!!
No one shud b repulsed by d facts brother..maa salaam

Lol, bro/sis i am sorry if i sounded harsh, i read your post from the wrong perspective, i really I'm sorry, smiley jazakAllaah for your beneficial input, jum'ah mubarak!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
olarid01:

Actually All the sunnah of the prophet is beneficial, but some brothers and sisters don't know this, jum'ah mubarak...

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Ssthorm(f): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol, bro/sis i am sorry if i sounded harsh, i read your post from the wrong perspective, i really I'm sorry, smiley jazakAllaah for your beneficial input, jum'ah mubarak!

Jumuah mubarak to u too,m glad u understnd dt i wasnt refutn ur post...n lastly,m a WOMAN ooo,so its sister.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ssthorm:

Jumuah mubarak to u too,m glad u understnd dt i wasnt refutn ur post...n lastly,m a WOMAN ooo,so its sister.. grin

What if i told you i knew that you are a sister? It was because i knew(guessed actually), that was why i read it from the wrong perspective, i took it like you were trying to deny the permissibility polygamy...
Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Ssthorm(f): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

What if i told you i knew that you are a sister? It was because i knew(guessed actually), that was why i read it from the wrong perspective, i took it like you were trying to deny the permissibility polygamy...

I jst knew u wia curious bout d gender dts y i fed it to u,i knew it wallahi,dt ur assumptns were "jst anoda woman sayn no to polygamy",n dt was wat prompted u to tnkn i was against ur post,u clearly made ur emotions cloud ur judgemnt. It reely shudnt matr wat gender u belong. No one shud selectivly root fo wat favors d gender dey belong to..if its d trut agree to d trut,practise wat is ryt,n live to make others happy fo only den wud tru happiness reach u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ssthorm:

I jst knew u wia curious bout d gender dts y i fed it to u,i knew it wallahi,dt ur assumptns were "jst anoda woman sayn no to polygamy",n dt was wat prompted u to tnkn i was against ur post,u clearly made ur emotions cloud ur judgemnt. It reely shudnt matr wat gender u belong. No one shud selectivly root fo wat favors d gender dey belong to..if its d trut agree to d trut,practise wat is ryt,n live to make others happy fo only den wud tru happiness reach u...

Agreed, my bad lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ssthorm:

I never suspected that you were a woman. I was quite impressed that a man could have such views on having multiple wives.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Ssthorm(f): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Contact17:

I never suspected that you were a woman. I was quite impressed that a man could have such views on having multiple wives.

Lol sister...its anoda woman oo[color=#000099][/color] smiley
Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Ssthorm(f): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Contact17:

Lol sister...its anoda woman oo,nt a man[color=#000099][/color] smiley
Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Contact17:

Lol, I'm now the bad guy abi? grin kidding...... Personally i dont plan to settle with more than one woman, because this is the family system i am familiar with, right from my grandfather and father, i hope this is what Allaah has written for me, however i hate it when people who don't subscribe to polygamy try to ridicule it, i think that's why i was harsh (i didnt even know that i was).....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
@ brother lexiconkabir diary ko?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cant Marry Four Husbands... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
@Contact17,I'm being lazy to type jare, was even thinking of it this morning, insha Allaah i would update before i sleep or tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Fitr Moon Sighted In Uae And Saudi Arabia / What Muslim Scholars Say On Paris Attack / Please Observe Carefully The Below Prayer Mat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.