Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Must Read: Applying The Gospel To Marriage. What Did God Said About Marriage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read: Applying The Gospel To Marriage. What Did God Said About Marriage? (395 Views)

Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! / D / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Applying The Gospel To Marriage. What Did God Said About Marriage? by ele4joe: 1:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Life in this end time is becoming difficult, it’s so bad that only few are standing for God. We are in a time when the INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE has been thrown away, even MARRIAGE. Every day we wake to see evil and wickedness around us. We are in the era of homosexuals and lesbians but as a believer what will you do? Will you conform to this world? For those who are Christians and who firmly believe in God's word, His standard of one-man, one-woman marriage, please meditate on this Bible verse: "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land”. ( 2 Ch 7:14 Kjv)

The institution of marriage was established in Genesis 2:23-24 "The man said, ‘This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called “woman,” for she was taken out of man.’ For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." God created man and then made woman......read more http://www.everydaywiththelord.com/2016/08/the-beauty-of-marriage-applying-gospel.html

Re: Must Read: Applying The Gospel To Marriage. What Did God Said About Marriage? by Luukasz(m): 2:24am On Aug 04, 2016
ele4joe:
Believe in God's word
Tell me,what is God's word?. To me only God knows his word, stop been deceived by the words of some religion scholars documented in those books(bible,quran,vedas,torah etc).
Its not Gods word just words of men like me and you,no one knows his word. And, bro there's nothing like religion its time y'll embrace DEISM. I'm a proud deist,its the way,its the light and its truth.
Re: Must Read: Applying The Gospel To Marriage. What Did God Said About Marriage? by ele4joe: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bro, The Bible is not just an ordinary book by any scholar. It was inspired by GOD. Given by God's spirit. it has the answer to anything.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is A Day Of Turn Around. / Why Are Most Men Of God Poor / Can,christianity, Islam (who Is The Terrorist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.