Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Why Are Most Men Of God Poor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Most Men Of God Poor (398 Views)

4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Men Of God Poor by SCHOOLBUOY(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hy,,I'm having something on my mind which I think I deserve answer to.
the things is most pastors and other God's chosen people pray for the poor and miracle happen to them,the question now is can't this same people that pray for the poor pray for themselves also to be rich. or it God that doesn't answer their own prayers of becoming wealthy...... would really appreciate your answers......................
Re: Why Are Most Men Of God Poor by fistonati(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
SAYS WHO?? Name the poor among them.

IN FELA's SONG:- Pastors house na dem dey fine pass, Imam house nain dey look good pass.

story to PULPIT

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Men Of God Poor by tonio2wo: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2016
SCHOOLBUOY:
Hy,,I'm having something on my mind which I think I deserve answer to.
the things is most pastors and other God's chosen people pray for the poor and miracle happen to them,the question now is can't this same people that pray for the poor pray for themselves also to be rich. or it God that doesn't answer their own prayers of becoming wealthy...... would really appreciate your answers......................

Who gi u ogogoro drink. Shebi the gofment ban am?
Re: Why Are Most Men Of God Poor by winner01(m): 1:16am On Aug 23, 2016
If they are rich, na wahala.

Nawa.
Re: Why Are Most Men Of God Poor by Omudia11: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
I don't know what your problem is....

If they are rich, y'all call them thieves and pastorpreneurs; if they're poor too wahala. What do you people want?

(1) (Reply)

Trowback Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And His Wife / You Won't Believe What This Pastor Is Doing To His Congregation (video) / Where Do Atheists Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.