Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Kylie Jenner Explains Why She Disabled Comments On Her Instagram Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Explains Why She Disabled Comments On Her Instagram Pictures (824 Views)

Daph: Lady Exposes Celebrities In Her Instagram DM- Mr Eazi, Davido, Kiss Daniel / Daniella Okeke Sets Her Instagram Page Private Over Apostle Suleman's Scandal / Chidinma Ekile Deletes All Instagram Pictures Except Ones With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Explains Why She Disabled Comments On Her Instagram Pictures by victordan1993(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2016
Fans of the American reality television personality, were no doubt left disappointed when they discovered they could no longer flood her lovely Instagram pictures with their comments.The move comes after Instagram revealed it would allow its users with "high volume comment threads" to filter comments or disable them entirely if they wanted to

Continue Reading

http://nanagist..com.ng/2016/08/kylie-jenner-explains-why-she-disabled.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Bahamian Shaunae Miller Wins Gold By Diving Towards The End Of The Race / Wow!you Can't Miss Mtvs VMA 2016. Be Informed!it's Gonna Be HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / “I Love Kids & I’m Working On Having My Own Kids Soon” – Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.