Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 (71506 Views)

Airtel Introduces 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000 / Airtel Introduces N200 For 20GB Data Bundle And More / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by francisbiz: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingPoult:

Do you think those CC's know anything about the company they work for ?
they are only trained to talk politely to costomers ........Company product info/Terms and condition, they don't know lipsrsealed
They are all du*b A*s.....empty head.
Many of them are not up to date all
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by donchuks806(m): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
It is real nd a welc development
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by jackie35(m): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Theoritical:
I use airtel” BlackBerry phone' Pls, expatiate more bro.

i got the same message
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Theoritical:
I use airtel” BlackBerry phone' Pls, expatiate more bro.

It works on all phones

Try it and thank Us later.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by willynilly87: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
hadjipapiey:
Has anyone used it?

Testimonials pls....

I subscribed for it yesterday and I was given the 6g for 1500. The data is even more than 6g. I salute Airtel.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Davoski222: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lies, just like that last mtn night plan.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
tijusegele:
really i. use airtel bb plan of 1500 for 3gb on my lumia n it serve me well but wth dis 1500 for 6gb its a wow i also got d same mmsg dis mornin

SPECIAL PRIVILEDGE!! Enjoy 6GB Worth of data for just N1500. Dial *440*161# for 30 days. Usable on all devices.
From Airtel

Good

Enjoy de go
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by shiki(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
superfelix:
Is this Plan for BlackBerry or what

It's a BB plan but work for Android phones, but make sure you off and on your phone after subscribing
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by shiki(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Davoski222:
Lies, just like that last mtn night plan.

If u never confirm something, don't just conclude that it's a lie cos by the time you confirm and it's true, you may look stupid!d. Airtel has the data plan since, but it was 4g now they add more 2g to it ....thanks
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by innolala(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
They should bounce back wit fast internet service. Airtel nd Glo r d worst netwrk to use for browning

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Alohababy: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kudos to GLO network. Who ever thought these network providers will ever drop there data prices. Glo pls continue
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Certifiedboss: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
akankemi1:
just called customer service airtel. its fake

It's what I'm using currently. Did it this morning
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by wristbangle: 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kudos to Airtel. Still rocking my 2.5k glo with 10GB on my BB10. cool

Etisalat seems to be the worst data network now.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
I subscribed a few minutes ago and it is working. It looks as if it is not zapping data. It is what I am currently using.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by vislabraye(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
saint2ace:
The competition is real as Airtel Nigeria bounces back with a plan to rival the Glo 6GB for 2K.
S

shocked . When did this one happen ! Cos I just bought data using that same code 3 days ago. undecided
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by NigeriaBam: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Bros ow e take dey select sim?
Dial *440*161# on your Sim without credit, ir will tell you whether you are eligible or not
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Decryptor(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
wilnaira:

grin grin. what do customer care know? " please hold on sir, sir are u still there, please sir I'm sorry you have to call back later, it has not appeared on our platform"..... Just Negodu customer care angry

The bolded dey vex me pass! MTN does that one wella! Just 3 days back, i loaded N400 on my fone and didn't make a single call or send any text messages.

Just like 3 hours later when i wanted to make a subscription worth N25, i was told that my acc balance was insufficient I rush check balance only to see N0.01 staring back at me! shocked

E just do me like film!! I called the CC only for the guy to say "it has not appeared on our platform" and i should call within 24hrs.

Called back the following day and the lady after wasting my time for over 10 mins while continuously reciting, "I'm still with you sir" told me that i used the credit to call another number for 20 mins. When i asked her to tell me which number it was, she called i for me and guess what....THE NUMBER WAS MY MAIN MTN LINE!

I was like, "Hellooooo...so i don dey mad to call my own number in a phone which is with me for about 20mins? Who come pick am?" She responded that that as what the "System" was showing her! undecided

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by AlanSugar(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Emmaway:
I know it's gonna ZAP... no need!

I'm on it already, zapping like water! Have also called their CC agent only to rap me bulsh*t! Issokay!
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by saint2ace(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
vislabraye:

shocked . When did this one happen ! Cos I just bought data using that same code 3 days ago. undecided

My dear it happened y'day oh. Folks have been rocking it now for about 32hrs...

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by ayusco85(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hedonistically:

Over sabi, testimony is also applicable in this context.

Testimony
etymology ▼ shownoun (plural testimonies) 1. (legal) statements made by awitness in court.
2. An account of first-hand experience.
3.In a church service..a personal account, such as of one'sconversion.Witness; evidence; proof of some fact.

Whats d diff BTW testimonies and testimony? Ur over sabi na follow come

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by AlanSugar(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Stancity:
That's the truth bro...i prefer going to their twitter handle this days... but the data plan is cool, at worst 3gb out of the 6gb is genuine...

More like 2gb, I'm on it already, zapping like water in a leaking basket! I downloaded a 3.5mb audio file, I lost 18mb for just that download! I called the CC and the agent said usage depends on his father's balls! I don't mean to be rude, but guy wasn't saying anything. I just advised them and moved on. All my lines are airtel and the oldest dates as far back as 2002! No be today!
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingPoult:

they are only trained to talk politely to costomers ........Company product info/Terms and condition, they don't know lipsrsealed
You are very right. I remember asking Airtel CC to confirm the #50 and #25 night plan. I didn't want to lose my sleep and money for nothing.. The mumu CC told me no such plan exist, while lots of guys were already flexing it. The idiot left me thoroughly confused

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by AlanSugar(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
wilnaira:

it doesn't select sim

Oh it does, 100%! You have to earn qualification, call their CC and they'll tell you if you are qualified or not.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
wristbangle:
Kudos to Airtel. Still rocking my 2.5k glo with 10GB on my BB10. cool

Etisalat seems to be the worst data network now.
Don't mind them. They'll soon wake up from their slumber
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by OfficialAwol(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
My people say after a woman has married two husbands, she will choose which is better. I've tested these networks and I can state without equivocation that MTN is the best of 'em all. The fine they paid should've been paid by others.
GLO will frustrate you with snail network.
Brother ETI will leave wondering if 1gb has got a new load weight.
AIRTEL nko? Make I leave them matter for Airforce1 and Tonyebacarnista
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Shopwise: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
The revolution going on in the internet data market is getting more interesting by the day.

While Glo seemed to have fired the first salvo,others have responded within their available capability while some may actually be biting more than they can chew.

I use the Glo network but i have experienced serious epilepsy in some location forcing me to augment like a car that must do with a spare tire.

But that is a luxury in this global and national economic challenge.

It was a great relief to receive this message from Airtel:

SPECIAL PRIVILEDGE!! Enjoy 6GB Worth of data for just N1500. Dial *440*161# for 30 days. Usable on all devices.
From Airtel

Voila I loaded and it works on all devices.

If this a desirable solution for you why not load and enjoy 6GB of data for a month with Airtel

http://pgresource.com/blog/index.php/2016/08/05/internet-data-war-continues-as-airtel-wow-customer/
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Fingerprinter(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
I just subscribed for this now and airtel gave me cool 6gig. But it's selecting sim sha, cos I tried first on one of my Sims and I was told I wasn't eligible for the offer, then I tried on my second sim and it worked
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by guyXander(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Tunechi1:
bro abeg no vex say i wan talk dis tin oo tho e no concern me dat make dem no dey use am abuse you. If you are thinking BTW mean between you are.... I don't want to say it buh say let me say it it mean BY THE WAY abi i no get am
Lolest.
I see am but I no wan talk

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Prechy08(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
KingPoult:

You are right bro, there dont know what is happening in their working place, just to receive calls and tell you what ever gets to their head.
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Stancity(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
AlanSugar:

More like 2gb, I'm on it already, zapping like water in a leaking basket! I downloaded a 3.5mb audio file, I lost 18mb for just that download! I called the CC and the agent said usage depends on his father's balls! I don't mean to be rude, but guy wasn't saying anything. I just advised them and moved on. All my lines are airtel and the oldest dates as far back as 2002! No be today!
Wonderful... i will sub for it tomorrow and of course i know it can never be up to 4gb in total out of the 6gb.. i have known Airtel since the first day i started using android phones... They have Phd in stealing and are known for robbing their customers followed by MTN..

1 Like

Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Prechy08(m): 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Can this data be shared? Am already rocking my mtn #1000 for 3gb but this airtel seems irresitable, what is the sharing code?
Re: Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
OfficialAwol:
My people say after a woman has married two husbands, she will choose which is better. I've tested these networks and I can state without equivocation that MTN is the best of 'em all. The fine they paid should've been paid by others.
GLO will frustrate you with snail network.
Brother ETI will leave wondering if 1gb has got a new load weight.
AIRTEL nko? Make I leave them matter for Airforce1 and Tonyebacarnista
MTN isn't the best at the moment. Alot of persons are fade up with MTN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.