Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE (19170 Views)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / As A Director, Sack Any Employee That Behaves Like This / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DozieInc(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2016
R2bees:
Here in kuwait, na me dey give people the award.

Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by gen2briz(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Qmerit(m): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats bros!
I won't comment more without the name
Of the employee. Op why no name lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by ayooladee(f): 7:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Nice one please check my signature cry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by skalett(f): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats op
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Daniel058(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2016
This kind of news we like to read about Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:
You won employee of the month and all they could give you was that paper? No car, no house or at least Dubai olosho? undecided

Its about the prestige undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2016
korel9:
Here in Russia I win it everyday undecided

I can bet my ass he's an APC zombie! angry

To the mod that banned me, we go meet on judgement day where seun no go fit save you angry
you're so boring and bitter

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by seguno2: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2016
The title is really- best LABOURER aka slave of the month.
He should endeavour to contribute to his own business and country instead of developing another country for peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2016
It's either Justwise or DisGuy.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by ayooladee(f): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2016
money121:
wink wink wink
I need yr help bro
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by slap1(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2016
He has gone and made us proud. Well done! cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Are u related to Chinwetalu Agu??

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by korel9: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2016
booqee:

I wonder if you'll taste sweet! undecided

You know what I mean Bukky grin
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by korel9: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2016
booqee:

I wonder if you'll ever taste any sweeter than mine! undecided

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 06, 2016
korel9:

I wonder if you'll taste sweet! undecided
I hope its not what I'm thinking grin
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Coldfeet(f): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2016
What's with the Dora the explorer pictures in the certificate? Are you a nursery school teacher or a child designed the cert

Anyways Congrats Osayemwenre Okungbowa

I've seen what I came to check and it's not in out jurisdiction so I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by korel9: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2016
KissChris:

I hope its not what I'm thinking grin

You are a very sharp-badt guy grin
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DeRay98(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2016
chinma414:
Are u related to Chinwetalu Agu??

No ma, thank you
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by ministeriallist: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:
You won employee of the month and all they could give you was that paper? No car, no house or at least Dubai olosho? undecided
Wetin he wan carry Olosho do? Do u kno wat u are? EP (Enemy of Progress)

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by tunde1200(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2016
ozy4christ:
Congrats dear,dats what we want nt hard drugs guys disgracing dis country

hmmmm
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by ministeriallist: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2016
seguno2:
He should endeavour to contribute to his own business and country instead of developing another country for peanuts.
At least he is recognized. In Nigeria, who cares even if u slave to death.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by MrRichy(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2016
NCAN ethiopia branch..
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by PerkyJeggs(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulations Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by ayooladee(f): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Congratulations! You did well....let them know Nigerians are hard working people.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by samhay: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2016
I guess I should create my thread too.

Won employee of the month twice this year already in the same UAE

JANUARY AND JUNE

If e no reach front page I go burn this thread ooo

Shy putting my face in the open though

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by sandix(f): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by samhay: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Daniel058:
This kind of news we like to read about Nigerians..

Make I go create mine too
I need to paint the good image of my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by AreaFada2: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2016
seguno2:
The[b] title is really- best LABOURER aka slave of the month.
He should endeavour to contribute to his own business and country instead of developing another country for peanut[/b]s.

The millions without jobs in 9ja nko, have you given them jobs yet?

The man found his way there, works hard and probably looks after many people financially back home, like most diaspora people.

A man who has no plans cannot buckle up, work hard and be employee of the month.

First go to Indian, Chinese & Lebanese companies in Lagos, that abuse workers for a pay of 15k a month. Fight slavery at home first.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DeRay98(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2016
seguno2:

Let's assume like you just did that I'm developing another country for peanut. To relieve you of your frustration, you don't love our country more than those of us who work outside to hard currency to support our economy, our family, friends back home.
If you laboured in your country for 8yrs only to just pay rents and wear 2rd /3rd okrika, after 7yrs of professional training maybe you think twice.
If the "peanut" in is good enough to pay your debts, feed your family, but and whatever you feel like wearing and not okrika. If the "peanuts" you earn in a month is more than your annual income at home maybe it's good peanuts after all.
If in 8yrs doing that job at home no employer ever acknowledge your contribution and dedication to duty nor saw you as an assert perhaps you should remember that "a prophet is not honoured in his homeland.
For all the negative publicity our country gets from bad citizens home and abroad, this is just to encourage others that a few are earning good reputations for our image abroad.
"Mr know it all", if know my employer's status and reputation, if you know the regards and impression I earn for my country, that for my work ethics 2 more of my country colleagues were employed, for that you wouldn't think as you do now.
If in doubt ask more questions next time. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by DeRay98(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2016
AreaFada2:

The millions without jobs in 9ja nko, have you given them jobs yet?

The man found his way there, works hard and probably looks after many people financially back home, like most diaspora people.

A man who has no plans cannot buckle up, work hard and be employee of the month.

First go to Indian, Chinese & Lebanese companies in Lagos, that abuse workers for a pay 15k a month. Fight slavery at home first.

God bless your heart bro.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Enesi47: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
No name?

NCAN disapproves this
na omo yolloba na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sack Policemen Who Also Impregnate Women Out Of Wedlock - Okei-odumaki Urges IGP / Stanbic IBTC Fires 250 Of Their Staff Nationwide / Graduates: What Has Been Your Experience Getting Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.