Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE (19171 Views)

The Query Letter Given To An Employee Of Toro LGA, Bauchi State / As A Director, Sack Any Employee That Behaves Like This / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by seguno2: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2016
AreaFada2:
Well, I do not know if you want people to ignore elderly parents or grandparents without pension or irregular pension payment. Let them die of hunger or illness just to protest against the government. shocked shocked

Or even to let young relatives turn to street urchins, runs girls/prostitutes by refusing to pay for their education or training. Just to send a message of protest to Federal, State or Local government. cheesy cheesy grin

Hahahahaha. Chai!

This your own logic nor be here o. cheesy grin

You have deliberately twisted my comment because e too hard for you to understand and/implement.
ELDERLY parents and grandparents are definitely not able bodied people in my post under reference or are they?
Education and training is also not the same as getting a job, doing business, making things to sell or farming AFTER finishing the education and training, not so?
Anyway, we have a choice- to unwittingly subsidise the corruption that is killing us all in different ways or find creative, even though difficult ways to kill it.
Choices have consequences.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by flokii: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by bfn1: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats op!

Please share with us the criteria used and how you were able to meet up. We all can be replicating this feat in our respective work places.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by dapachez: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Big congratulations to a distinguished senior colleague dr Osayemwenre Okungbowa. We are proud of you. Courtesy NCAN UBTH/UNIBEN branch

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Odegbami1(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Congratulation Yinka. I know you will make us proud. Name checkers, over to you
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Akinola660: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by papinx(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2016
booqee:
you're so boring and bitter

grin

Kindly check my signature MA...

You won't regret voting him
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by willibounce1(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2016
At least the people working with him will understand that not all Nigerians are scammers or into drugs.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by rafcrown(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2016
I am an Award Winner in the UK too.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by aalangel(f): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2016
fiftynaira:
No name?
NCAN disapproves this
Didn't you see Okungbowa on his Award Cert?
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by emmyid(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
bigerboy200:

Send ur sis pix to me, I might consider her...I am hardworking and handsome..i win these kind of awards like pure water.i don't just like blowing my trumpet.. grin grin cheesy

Before I send you her pics, please answer this questions:

1.Do u work in UAE or any of the world richest countries?
2. Is your smile hypnotizing?
Last shot: Yo moniker says U a big boy, and my sis needs a man not a boy. Tanx!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by AreaFada2: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
seguno2:

You have deliberately twisted my comment because e too hard for you to understand and/implement.
ELDERLY parents and grandparents are definitely not able bodied people in my post under reference or are they?
Education and training is also not the same as getting a job, doing business, making things to sell or farming AFTER finishing the education and training, not so?
Anyway, we have a choice- to unwittingly subsidise the corruption that is killing us all in different ways or find creative, even though difficult ways to kill it.
Choices have consequences.

I know English is not our mother tongue, and you clearly have difficulty expressing yourself correctly.

My dad in his 80s is able-bodied but elderly.

Many elderly people where I live do cycling, bodybuilding, bungee jumping and all kinds of physically demanding stuff. They are able-bodied.

I have also encouraged some distant relatives post-education into learning a trade and farming.
Even from diaspora, I do both livestock & plantain farming.
I know many others who do same.

People in diaspora, whether as medics, cleaners, ICT engineers, supermarket checkout staff (even the nearly non-existent dead body washers as home based like to say derogatorily) all work hard and certainly not willing to squander it on lazy buggers.

Most do it out of necessity. Don't assume any authority over who they should help.

Some people abroad are even conned out of money by some feigning illness or emergency in 9ja.

We all know the situation.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by seguno2: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
AreaFada2:
I know English is not our mother tongue, and you clearly have difficulty expressing yourself correctly.

My dad in his 80s is able-bodied but elderly.

Many elderly people where I live do cycling, bodybuilding, bungee jumping and all kinds of physically demanding stuff. They are able-bodied.

I have also encouraged some distant relatives post-education into learning a trade and farming.
Even from diaspora, I do both livestock & plantain farming.
I know many others who do same.

People in diaspora, whether as medics, cleaners, ICT engineers, supermarket checkout staff (even the nearly non-existent dead body washers as home based like to say derogatorily) all work hard and certainly not willing to squander it of lazy buggers.

Most do out of necessity. Don't assume any authority over who they should help.

Some people abroad are even conned out of money by some feigning illness or emergency in 9ja.

We all know the situation.

Thanks for understanding the point that I was trying to put across.
Cheers.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by henrimoto(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:
I guess I should create my thread too.

Won employee of the month twice this year already in the same UAE

JANUARY AND JUNE

If e no reach front page I go burn this thread ooo

Shy putting my face in the open though
I was expecting to see some faces like @samhay or @nattybanta.

O'boy, do Open the tread make your own peeps follow celebrate you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by bigerboy200: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
emmyid:

Before I send you her pics, please answer this questions:

1.Do u work in UAE or any of the world richest countries?
2. Is your smile hypnotizing?
Last shot: Yo moniker says U a big boy, and my sis needs a man not a boy. Tanx!
I don't work in UAE, but I work in one of the world's richest country....my smile is hypnotizing as well ( a white blonde still confirmed this yest nait)...as 4 my monicker? that was my nick name 10 years ago wen I was in secondary skul,but chose to retain it after ...add that to my age den,u'll understand that I have grown to be a young gentle man that u can be proud off as an in law..u knw. grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by emmyid(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
bigerboy200:

I don't work in UAE, but I work in one of the world's richest country....my smile is hypnotizing as well ( a white blonde still confirmed this yest nait)...as 4 my monicker? that was my nick name 10 years ago wen I was in secondary skul,but chose to retain it after ...add that to my age den,u'll understand that I have grown to be a young gentle man that u can be proud off as an in law..u knw. grin grin tongue

Smart one grin In my naija sisters voice**Let me think about it**.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by nerdfrost(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
LastMumu:
You won employee of the month and all they could give you was that paper? No car, no house or at least Dubai olosho? undecided
guy u don burst my head grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by samhay: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
henrimoto:
I was expecting to see some faces like @samhay or @nattybanta.

O'boy, do Open the tread make your own peeps follow celebrate you.

Ok.

Just d shy type, always afraid to put my face out.

Will do dat Prolly wen am home

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Daniel058(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:

Make I go create mine too
I need to paint the good image of my country

Berra oo grin
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by samhay: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Daniel058:

Berra oo grin

Page created already
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Daniel058(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:

Page created already
are you the corpse washer?
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by samhay: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Daniel058:
are you the corpse washer?

Lol

Was answering the dumb.a** asking me a foolish question.

By the way,am not the 1.
Re: Nairalander Wins Employee Of The Month Award In UAE by Daniel058(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
samhay:

Lol

Was answering the dumb.a** asking me a foolish question.

By the way,am not the 1.
Lol. OK nah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sack Policemen Who Also Impregnate Women Out Of Wedlock - Okei-odumaki Urges IGP / Stanbic IBTC Fires 250 Of Their Staff Nationwide / Graduates: What Has Been Your Experience Getting Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.