Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Religious Facts You Dont Know(christ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Facts You Dont Know(christ) (2655 Views)

Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / Religious Facts / “both Of You Know Christ”- RMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Facts You Dont Know(christ) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2016
I wanna share some secret with you about Religion....God forgive me grin You may not believe me if you like read
1.God and Jesus picture looks like Devil...You wont believe me...
2.In the beginning of the World God told Adam and Eve not to Eat a fruit...Na lie is not a fruit,it is sex....Snake came to Eve and romance and *** her...When Eve realized that it is interesting she told Adam and both of them do the same again that how they realized that they are unclad..
3.God wanted to do somethings to Humans so that we will never die that the reason He said Adam and Eve should not eat what people its fruit
4.Jesus did not die on the cross...I dont know much....
5.This world is not coming to An End.......This is how world will end..........Untill technology has ruin this world the world will End....When 666 tatto take over Angel will come down for rescue of saint
6.If people die an untimely death their soul will hang at a place until christ comes
7.Their are many religion in the world The best are Hindu,Islam and Christianity
8.Hindu is the best Religion
9.People who says their is no God will...I dont know
10.Some thinks God is only for christ...Go and check some dictionaries for Definition
11.Don't be surprise if you see Herbalist in Heaven
12.When God was creating Adam He said come lets create...Have you ever thought who God is speaking with.....He is speaking with his worker(Let me say Angel)Satan was with God when he wanted to create Adam....God has finished Adam's body it only remains Soul....God looked at Satan and make him sleep....Immediately God put soul and Satan woke up and saw the body is speaking.....God dont trust Satan..If Satan was awake when God put soul into the body this world would has been worse than this.Satan would have been creating his own being....
13.Different religion and their signs.....God forgive me for i have shown some secret... LET ME STOP HERE...

Re: Religious Facts You Dont Know(christ) by psalmade(m): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
clap for yourself... wait, are you a Christian?
Re: Religious Facts You Dont Know(christ) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
psalmade:
clap for yourself... wait, are you a Christian?
christian and Hindi
Re: Religious Facts You Dont Know(christ) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
dollyjuke:
christian and Hindi
i pm u, i want to discuss something wit u, or can u give me ur mail address lets discuss

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Wedding Evangelism / Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 / The Truth About Tithing - Pastor Murphy Akpovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.