Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 (2660 Views)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 by MzzCutie(f): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
The great crusade of the year is here where all your problems would be solved. Late Prophet S.O Akande was the founder of CAC Ori-Oke Baba Abiye Ede while Prophet Timothy Funso Akande is the presiding Pastor of Christ Apostolic Church (CAC). The mountain is established since 1944.

The presiding pastor is the son of the founder late prophet S.O Akande and he wants you all to come and feel the higher grace. ORI OKE BABA ABIYE mountain is a powerful mountain where God answers all prayers till date,you can also go to this mountain for any deliverance,healing and believe your prayer would be answered. Are you looking for a husband,a wife, fruit of the womb, favour, blessings,mercy, just name it,kindly go and you shall be set free in the convention.The Lord will show you his unfailing mercy.

About the convention 2017,the theme is “Higher Grace” ,date of this convention is between 13th – 17th November 2017,Day and Night. I know you are wondering how to get to the place,the location is at CAC ORIOKE BABA IBIYE,(EDE PRAYER MOUNTAIN) IBADAN-IWO-OSOGBO HIGHWAY,EGBEDORE LOCAL GOVT,OSUN STATE NIGERIA.Just incase,you can have all this information lines: 08034551016,08033929838,08059540860. Call any of these lines to get any information you need quickly.

As from today on, I speak into your life from the power of the mountain of Baba Abiye Ede, that powers planning to relocate you from your divine position to the forest of forgetfulness shall run mad, the insanity they will never recover from shall possess them in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.Whatever your Enemies are using to MONITOR YOUR PROGRESS AND MANIPULATE YOUR FAVOUR, be Scattered now, in Jesus name. May God of Baba Abiye surprise you positively this week.Amen!!!

Stay Blessed and Congratulations in advance.

http://www.frabidel.com/blog/ori-oke-baba-abiye-convention-2017/
Re: Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 by tkonmoney: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Never miss dis God Encounter Programme, And your will turn to Testimony...
Re: Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 by ChiomaMee: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2017
Oh lord. Help me to be there again.
Re: Ori-oke Baba Abiye Convention 2017 by desgiezd(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2017
It was awesome, a week to behold and it was my first time ever to attend the Convention. I love it so much. To allow for full concentration, I decided not to go with android phone so during that week, there was no browsing or "whatsapping" at all. What a time to be with God and forget everything about the world. Glory!!

(1) (Reply)

Mind-body Problem / Is MAN Mortal Or Immortal ? / Why Tithing Is Wrong Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.