Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband (2404 Views)

Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / Women Clean House For Their Pastor But Don't Clean Table For Their Husband: Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband by viviangist: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
5 Top , Rich and Popular Nigerian Women who Still Cook For their HusbandAnd Now read the , 5 Top , Rich and Popular Nigerian Great Women who Still Cook For their Husband , irrespective of their wealth.

After the Speech of Pastor E A Adeboye at the 64th Convention of the RCCG , I emphasized on men to marry women that can cook , social media houses reacted , as well as many Nigerians .. now read and share 5 Top , Rich and Popular Nigerian Women who Still Cook For their Husband , now and before death.

1. Dora Akunyili

Dora Nkem Akunyili was the Director General of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control of Nigeria and Nigerian Minister of Information and Communications from 2008 to 2010 , she died on that black day of June 7, 2014, in India , Till death no one manages her Kitchen for her.

2. Folorunsho Alakija

Folorunsho Alakija is a Nigerian businesswoman who is the second richest African woman after Isabel Dos Santos and also the third richest woman of African descent in the world.

Net worth: 1.76 billion USD (2015) and married to Modupe Alakija since 1976 , with Only 1 child , Rotimi , Till no her husband still enjoys her delicacy from her pot.

3. Aisha Buhari

The 45 years , Aisha Muhammadu Buhari is the wife of Muhammadu Buhari, the President of Nigeria, who assumed office on May 29, 2015 after defeating the then-incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan. She is a cosmetologist, beauty therapist and author.

In a recent interview with Vanguard,

she said about cooking: “I’m going to leave you soon. I want to go back home to cook for my husband because my children are here playing with you. Nobody is at home, only my husband. So, I want to go back home to be with him and also cook dinner for him.”

4. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde

She married at the Age of 18 , To Capt. Matthew Ekeinde (Her husband is a pilot) so his meal is not a thing to be joked wit, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model. Since her Nollywood film debut in 1995, the leading actress has appeared in 300 films, selling millions of video copies

Mother of 4 , and a Great woman best known for her Beauty

she shared One picture on facebook and captioned it .. “When you are married to an Edo man, Lol, Pounded yam, sometimes.”

5. Madam Nkiruka Euchari smiley

That's my mother , the best and well trained woman , a Guidance Counselor and a disciplinarian , she can cook for all the nations , Both African and Continental Dishes , i love her.

Don't joke with her "Says my Father"

By: Vivian Gist Nigeria: http://www.viviangist.com/5-top-rich-and-popular-nigerian-women-who-still-cook-for-their-husband

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband by izzou(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
See as omotola dey hold pestle

Choii

Ajeboo

cool

*spreads mat*

Maa watch as e go take reach fp
Re: 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
I can believe the last woman just because she's your mum....
The others,did you live with them at one point to know??

3 Likes

Re: 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband by ClitRaider: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmm, your topic says "Still" but late Dora tops it. Isn't that stupidity?! I hate viviangist.
Re: 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband by dannyben5: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dora don die na...wetin 'still' dey do 4 ur topic...

1 Like

Re: 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband by Iscoalarcon: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
This viviangirl sef undecided You said Rich and popular Nigerian women so in which category does your mama falls in sad sad
Re: 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband by byvan03: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
What has being rich got to do with fulfilling marital obligations?
Re: 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband by CruellaDeville: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hogwash.You need to do proper research before posting, one of the tenets of journalism is if you are not sure, leave out.
First off, Alakija has fours sons, Rotimi (not deejay exclusive) is her last.
Secondly if she cooks her husbands meals then pigs fly because she doesn't cook her own meals. She has a cook and maids she refers to as "ladies in waiting" who takes care of her personal domestic chores.

If you were wrong about her I wonder which of the above are false too.
Re: 5 Top , Rich And Popular Nigerian Women Who Still Cook For Their Husband by CruellaDeville: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hogwash.You need to do proper research before posting, one of the tenets of journalism is if you are not sure, leave out.
First off, Alakija has fours sons, Rotimi (not deejay exclusive) is her last.
Secondly if she cooks her husbands meals then pigs fly because she doesn't cook her own meals. She has a cook and maids she refers to as "ladies in waiting" who takes care of her personal domestic chores.

If you were wrong about her I wonder which of the above are false too. Y'all need to stop putting a spin on material wealth and fulfilling obligations . People should do what works for them.

(1) (Reply)

Extended Family Painting / My Husband Is Ashamed Of Me But I Got What I Wanted / Someone Pregnanted My Sister And Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.