Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) (29044 Views)

The Rise And Fall Of Derico ”nwa-mama” ( True Life Story ) – Final Episode / Sex & Fasting – Final Episode (the Fight Of Conscience ) / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2017
(31)
"Yes... I will marry you," I cried out. His face beamed with excitement. He hurriedly grabbed my hands and put an invisible ring on my finger. "You've made me the most happiest man on earth Angie..." He said amid tears in his beautiful eyes. Wait! Tunji is crying? I've never seen this side of me, I've only imagined...

He lowered his head to my stomach and pressed his right ear on it. He listened to the rumbling in my stomach. "Is that the baby?" He asked like an excited infant. "Yes..." I replied with tears now in my eyes.

"Am I going to be a good father?" He asked again in a childish tone. I nodded in affirmation.

"Oh Angie I love you..."
"I love you too..."
"Go on rest now. You don't have to work again."
"I am fine..."
"Let me take care of you..."

I might have doubted Tunji's love for me but I didn't doubt again. I believed he will be a good husband and a good father. Did I make the wrong decision? Only time was about to tell me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding preparations went on smoothly. Everyone was involved except Aremu and I wondered why? Tunji was so distracted to even get himself to tell me why. Tunji's parents treated me like a queen, well I knew why, I was about to have their first grandchild.

My wedding dress was out of this world. Long and beautiful, white as snow, elegant and angelic. Hah! I was about to have a fairytale wedding. I felt like Cinderella. I felt like a princess.

It was the engagement night, I was in front of my wall mirror, admiring my new and improved self. God rest the souls of my parents. I wish they were here to see me about to get married. Aunty Sally, my only close relative supported my moves, also because of the baby.

I heard a knock on the entrance door and i hurried to the living room and opened. Lo and behold, standing in my front was Tunji's estranged brother, Aremu. Looking like a junkie that just escaped from rehab. His bearded scrawny face appeared to me like an apparition from the pit of hell. His blood shot eyes frightened me that I stood there facing him blank and awestruck.

"Hi Angie..." He whizzed. "Come in Aremu..." I ushered him in. I closed the door and turned to him. He stood at the middle of my living room, looking like a malnourished teenager. Even the cheap suit he wore, didn't make his appearance appealing to the eyes. " Should I get you something to drink?" I asked quizzically. "No..." He shake his head. "There is something you need to know." "What?" I asked, looking bewildered.

"Don't marry Tunji."
"Why?"
"He is evil..."
"Come on Aremu, is Tunji we are talking about here."
"I know. He has done terrible things to people."

I looked at him disgustingly with no actual words to say, then I said: "Are you still on meds?" "I am not crazy. Tunji is the crazy one..." He shouted.

The sound of his voice shuddered me and I drifted backwards. "Believe me Angie. Tunji is no good for you..." He talked now in a low coordinate tone.

"Leave..." I muttered silently while I took another step backward towards the door. The door pushed me forward and i turned and see Tunji at the doorpost. His eyes was red with anger. I looked at Aremu, his eyes are propped out. His chest was rising and falling fast. He looked petrified and defenceless.

I looked back at Tunji, looking like an evil stature. He is breathing fast too.

"Don't..." I yelled at Tunji.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nmaglit Kaecyy Yeminiz Elzak Okesgift Perfectionist11 Adesina12 Oluwatee Tinaflux Fijumokesayo Stephenmorris Missmossy Damibiz SAMTOBIJU Judey1992 Shakyroh320 Toyin223 Malikombi Kimkardashain Mc6xty Divepen1 Bornita Gabbyraze Osjaay Solexie Eyinmofeoluwa Chummypinky Stiffyme KinsleyTMTTM

And my Friends on 'Guest mode'

Where are you guys? I've missed you all. Final episode is coming tomorrow.

PLEASE KEEP A DATE WITH ME.

DON'T MISS IT.

I LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Happy new month to You all. Barka da sallah. Enjoy your holiday.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Toyin223(f): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Gabrendo:
Nmaglit Kaecyy Yeminiz Elzak Okesgift Perfectionist11 Adesina12 Oluwatee Tinaflux Fijumokesayo Stephenmorris Missmossy Damibiz SAMTOBIJU Judey1992 Shakyroh320 Toyin223 Malikombi Kimkardashain Mc6xty Divepen1 Bornita Gabbyraze Osjaay Solexie Eyinmofeoluwa Chummypinky Stiffyme KinsleyTMTTM

And my Friends on 'Guest mode'

Where are you guys? I've missed you all Final episode is coming tomorrow.

PLEASE KEEP A DATE WITH ME.

DON'T MISS IT.

I LOVE YOU ALL.
weldone,tank U

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
(32) (Final episode)

Tunji pushed me out of his way and I fell on the couch. He dived Aremu and they both crashed on the floor. He heaved his hand with Aremu lying defenseless on the floor and rendered frantic blows on Aremu's face.

I yelled at Tunji but he didn't stop punching and smacking and hitting Aremu. Aremu's face was in no time unrecognizable. It was bruised and swollen and covered with blood.

I leaned against the wall, aghast and dismal as i watched Aremu breathed his last air. Tunji pulled from him, looking triumphant. He faced me, panting precariously. He looked equally unrecognizable. His face was also covered with blood and his eyes befogged with the lust for violence. He straddled towards me and i darted...

This whole scenario played in my head as I stood in between this two men about to turn my living room to a boxing ring.

"You should live Aremu," Tunji broke the silence. "Tell her the truth," Aremu retorted fiercely. "The truth?" Tunji asked quizzically. "Just go Aremu..." My tiny voice rose in their midst. "The truth is, you need to return to rehab..." Tunji spoke equally fierce. "You are the one who need rehab brother," Aremu spoke back.

And I saw Tunji bite his teeth hard, obviously trying to swallow his angst. "Just leave Aremu," my voice rose again but this time with a dose of my own rage. "OK..." Aremu snapped and spoke directly facing Tunji: "You know you don't deserve her..." Then Aremu walked out.

I heaved a sigh of relief and Tunji pulled closer to me. "Are you ok?" He asked.

The show went on. Few people showed up. Most of them are of high social standing. I wore a beautiful chiffon gown. Me and Tunji looked divine and very inseparable. A lot of friends showed up and I was having the time of my life when Aremu showed up in a state of insobriety.

I tried to stay far but the more I drifted from him, the more closer he got to me. Tunji was equally uneasy with his presence. He kept on checking on me, making sure Aremu never came close.

But he finally made his way through. I was dancing, he pushed through my friends and got to me. "Can i have a dance?" He asked. I nodded in affirmation. He took my hands and we started dancing. Next, he started with: "You are a good person Angie, he doesn't deserve you." I pulled from him and he grabbed me back and said with a sad glow in his eyes: "He killed Gabriel." I was taken aback by this. I wanted to say it was an accident but he interrupted: "He killed Eva D too..."

I was too stupefied to respond. What is he saying? Before those words could evade my mouth, I saw him flying and crashing on the chairs and table What! Am I dreaming? The atmosphere became rowdy. People were screaming and wailing. My imagination came true, it was Tunji. He sent Aremu crashing down the stairs and that was the last time I saw Aremu. I called off the engagement, Tunji got jail time for manslaughter and I stopped been in the dark.

THE END

2 Likes

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Pweedycutie(f): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmm! What a tragic ending.... Nice job op

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pweedycutie:
Hmmm! What a tragic ending.... Nice job op

I am glad you enjoyed it Pweedycutie. Thank you.
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Toyin223(f): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2017
At Last She Known Is Truth Colour
Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Osjaay(f): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
uhnnnnnnn. this was one of my fav stories back then but inconsistent update made me cool down. then I went off nairaland for a long time. gat nothing to do this evening and I decided to browse thru my old comments thereby coming face to face with this story again...... the ending kinda look rushed to me. and it lost that thrill and suspense along da way. Gabriel deserve a nice life and a good ending even if Angie didn't end up as his wife....i dunno what to say bout that tunji of a boy.in all thanks for completing it and not leaving ya followers hanging.twas was an interesting story and yo didn't fall my hand. well done and more power to your writing power

1 Like

Re: Love In The Dark // A dark eroti-c story (Final episode) by Gabrendo(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2021
Osjaay:
uhnnnnnnn. this was one of my fav stories back then but inconsistent update made me cool down. then I went off nairaland for a long time. gat nothing to do this evening and I decided to browse thru my old comments thereby coming face to face with this story again...... the ending kinda look rushed to me. and it lost that thrill and suspense along da way. Gabriel deserve a nice life and a good ending even if Angie didn't end up as his wife....i dunno what to say bout that tunji of a boy.in all thanks for completing it and not leaving ya followers hanging.twas was an interesting story and yo didn't fall my hand. well done and more power to your writing power

I can't believe it has been three years already. OMG, I need a come back. Thank you for been a loyal fan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Temptation / Cross Roads / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.