Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Thank You All!! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You All!! (13318 Views)

A Big Thank You To NAIRALAND / Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All!! by Jennydoris(f): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
kinglekan:

I don grow beards dey wait for you since oo cheesy cheesy

Please i need your support in voting for _IAMKINGZLEE in 2mr's MR NL 2016 finals. Would be glad to have your support. smiley

Issorait!

please you can cut your beards now!

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All!! by BaddieKay(f): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:
Hiya baddieKay smiley

You need my vote? Lol

1 Like

Re: Thank You All!! by MzDesire(f): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mediapace:
A friend is currently vying for MR Naraland 2016 and i would be glad if you could spare a minute tomorrow between 9am and 6pm to vote for him in the finals. His moniker is _IAMKINGZLEE.

Whatya say?
Oh...Sorry, but I already have a candidate for the finals.
Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
njideoby:

Yeah, it's ok.

Thank you so much smiley smiley smiley
Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
BaddieKay:

You need my vote? Lol

Yes i do ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy...his name is _IAMKINGZLEE

Hope you would be available to vote him 2mr? biko cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank You All!! by kinglekan: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jennydoris:

Issorait!

please you can cut your beards now!

I would do that right away grin grin

And thanks for your support. smiley smiley smiley

Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
SamMilla1:

I am okay. Thanks.
pls sir I wud need your vote for my friend tomorrow in Mr Nairaland final... God bless you
Re: Thank You All!! by BaddieKay(f): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

Yes i do ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy...his name is _IAMKINGZLEE

Hope you would be available to vote him 2mr? biko cheesy cheesy cheesy

Quote me tomorrow then

1 Like

Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babacele:
OK sir. good tidings.

pls sir I wud need your vote for my friend tomorrow in Mr Nairaland final... God bless you
Re: Thank You All!! by mismore(f): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

Hi Mismore smiley smiley

Hi
Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
BaddieKay:

Quote me tomorrow then

Would do so thanks a lot smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
mismore:

Hi

Just need to a lil favour from you cheesy cheesy. A friend is contesting for MrNL 2016 and the final holds 2mr. would really appreciate if you could vote for him. His Moniker is _IAMKINGZLEE.

whatyu say? smiley
Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016

Hi KomzyB smiley smiley

Just need to a lil favour from you cheesy cheesy. A friend is contesting for MrNL 2016 and the final holds 2mr. would really appreciate if you could vote for him. His Moniker is _IAMKINGZLEE.

whatyu say? smiley
Re: Thank You All!! by mismore(f): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

whatyu say? smiley

Okay, no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
mismore:

Okay, no problem
Thank you so much cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2016

Hi ozy4christ smiley smiley

whatyu say? smiley
Re: Thank You All!! by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Hundreddegrees whats up cheesy
I'm cool Bro cool
Re: Thank You All!! by ozy4christ(f): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

Hi ozy4christ smiley smiley

whatyu say? smiley
well,i have never voted be4,so hw is it been done,i mean hw 2 vote

1 Like

Re: Thank You All!! by Mediapace: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Just need to a lil favour from you . A friend is contesting for MrNL 2016 and the final holds 2mr. would really appreciate if you could vote for him. His Moniker is _IAMKINGZLEE. whatyu say?
Hundreddegrees:

I'm cool Bro cool
Re: Thank You All!! by Mediapace: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Steps To vote on saturday <tommorow>at exactly 10am:
_Go to https://www.nairaland.com/dygeasy
_Any thread you sight that says "Mr Nairaland 2016 grand finalle"
_Click it and type :

I vote Iamkingzlee

cc NLjega

and hit submit
NOTE : If that's too tedious,you can mention me,la.veda,Barrackoda.m,iamki.ngzlee,La.nicky on saturday to give you the link

ozy4christ:

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
ozy4christ:
Its quite simple all you have to do is type "I VOTE IAMKINGZLEE CC NLJEGA" in the voting thread. smiley smiley

The thread would be opened tomorrow so i would mention you and give you the link to vote. Thanks a lot for your time smiley smiley smiley
Re: Thank You All!! by ozy4christ(f): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
FreshBoiy:

Its quite simple all you have to do is type "I VOTE IAMKINGZLEE CC NLJEGA" in the voting thread. smiley smiley

The thread would be opened tomorrow so i would mention you and give you the link to vote. Thanks a lot for your time smiley smiley smiley
alright.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2016

Hi Naavah

whatyu say? smiley
Re: Thank You All!! by FreshBoiy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2016

Hi
GoldBimm, Azeeza

whatyu say? smiley
Re: Thank You All!! by Babacele: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
donmula:

I ll gladly sir. just tell me his name.
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babacele:
I ll gladly sir. just tell me his name.

Iamkingzlee sir.. God bless you sir
Re: Thank You All!! by Babacele: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
donmula:

Iamkingzlee sir.. God bless you sir
OK. tanx.

1 Like

Re: Thank You All!! by Jennydoris(f): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
kinglekan:
I would do that right away grin grin
And thanks for your support. smiley smiley smiley

You're welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You All!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good evening

Dridowu, labamo07, sunofgod

How are you doing? ... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for "IAMKINGZLEE" 

Venue for voting is on the fashion section of the forum, voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time).
The thread is usually at the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, it will only take 5 seconds of your time, do I have your word, Please??
Re: Thank You All!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good evening,

eph12, soberdrunk, megaik

How are you doing? ... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for "IAMKINGZLEE" 

Venue for voting is on the fashion section of the forum, voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time).
The thread is usually at the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, it will only take 5 seconds of your time, do I have your word, Please??
Re: Thank You All!! by eph12(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
skarlett:
Good evening,

Lol. Is it so important? Alright.
Re: Thank You All!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good evening,

Hucienda, Fxduke, Atilla

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / 55ft Snake Found In China [photos] / Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.