Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,630 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Thank You All!! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You All!! (13326 Views)

A Big Thank You To NAIRALAND / Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You All!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
eph12:

Lol. Is it so important? Alright.

It is, thanks a lot

I'll mention you tomorrow when voting starts.
Re: Thank You All!! by Laveda(f): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
cry

Well done guys cry

Skarlett kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You All!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good evening,

Beehshorp, Aitee1, Justicejay

How are you doing? ... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for "IAMKINGZLEE" 

Venue for voting is on the fashion section of the forum, voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time).
The thread is usually at the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, it will only take 5 seconds of your time, do I have your word, Please??

Re: Thank You All!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Happy birthday

BraniacX
cheesy

I hope you had a fab one wink
Re: Thank You All!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good evening,

BetterABIAstate, Brixton

How are you doing? ... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for "IAMKINGZLEE" 

Venue for voting is on the fashion section of the forum, voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time).
The thread is usually at the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, it will only take 5 seconds of your time, do I have your word, Please??

Re: Thank You All!! by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Just need to a lil favour from you . A friend is contesting for MrNL 2016 and the final holds 2mr. would really appreciate if you could vote for him. His Moniker is _IAMKINGZLEE. whatyu say?

Aiit bro.. .I'm on it
Re: Thank You All!! by mikron(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Mikron Nigeria won
my brother enh, no be small thing o. im so happy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Ekasan o..
pls sir I wud need your vote for my friend tomorrow in Mr Nairaland final... God bless you

Iamkingzlee is his moniker sir
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
jombojombo

UP PDP
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
veave

God bless you
Re: Thank You All!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
What's his answers to questions put to him?
Mediapace:
They are numerous General
*He is handsome and intelligent
*He loves Surfing the net, reading novels/ magazines, dancing, playing games.
*Always up and doing on Nairaland
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
oloyede252 danthamccoy yemi2plus

God bless you
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
GenBuhari:
What's his answers to questions put to him?

We need your vote sir... Don't mind if his answers was not as perfect as you expected.
God bless you..
Re: Thank You All!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Tell me Na!. I may not vote, but if I like his views I will definitely share your posts with my followers.
donmula:

We need your vote sir... Don't mind if his answers was not as perfect as you expected.
God bless you..
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lastdon02

God bless you
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
GenBuhari:
Tell me Na!. I may not vote, but if I like his views I will definitely share your posts with my followers.
Definitely I will..
Everyone sees his candidate as the best option for the crown, same thing applicable here.
And Iamkingzlee is a kind of guy that as gotten the insight and the motive of taking nairaland to the next level...
And he as gotten this charisma I haven't seen in others.. Coux he am not for once ensue in E-war with anyone despite the bashing and people forcing him to spit out negatively..
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
elmisti EastGold Frank3n2

How are you doing Sir? ... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

God bless you
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 12:09am On Aug 06, 2016
freemanbubble minasota Appareil

How are you doing ? ... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

God bless you
Re: Thank You All!! by Appareil(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2016
donmula:

How are you doing ? ... I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

God bless you
Oui(Yes) All the way from the capital city of Yaoundé, Cameroon. Telling my cousins on Nairaland too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You All!! by Laveda(f): 12:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Appareil:
Oui(Yes) All the way from the capital city of Yaoundé, Cameroon. Telling my cousins on Nairaland too!
smiley thanks dear.
Re: Thank You All!! by Appareil(m): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Laveda:

smiley thanks dear.
ALYNA IS MY COUSIN. CALL THEM.
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 12:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Appareil:

Thank you sir.. I wud mention you later today with the link to vote sir..

1 Like

Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2016
ALYNA BONJOUR
Re: Thank You All!! by Appareil(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2016
donmula:

Thank you sir.. I wud mention you later today with the link to vote sir..
Okay! Waiting!
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 12:24am On Aug 06, 2016
Appareil:
Okay! Waiting!

His moniker is iamkingzlee.... I wud definitely mention you sir..
You can also give me your cousins and friends moniker so I can mention them too..
Re: Thank You All!! by Appareil(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2016
donmula:
ALYNA BONJOUR
Bonsoir in the evening. They may be asleep. I am on call,. They will join tomorrow. I inform them.
Re: Thank You All!! by Appareil(m): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2016
donmula:

His moniker is iamkingzlee.... I wud definitely mention you sir..
You can also give me your cousins and friends moniker so I can mention them too..
Alyna but the o tt hers check in the morning
Re: Thank You All!! by donmula: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Appareil:
Bonsoir in the evening. They may be asleep. I am on call,. They will join tomorrow. I inform them.
Thank you sir
Re: Thank You All!! by Mediapace: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2016
I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you.. The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for "IAMKINGZLEE" Venue for voting is on the fashion section of the forum, voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time). The thread is usually at the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, it will only take 5 seconds of your time, do I have your word, Please??
mikron:
my brother enh, no be small thing o. im so happy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank You All!! by Mediapace: 1:12am On Aug 06, 2016
Good morning hommiescheesy hope you having a great weekend?
I'm so sorry to bother you, I just need a little Favour, the mr Nairaland grand finale is today, please, just spare us 10 seconds of your time, Voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time)

All you have to do is to follow the link below, type I vote IAMKINGZLE cc NLJEGA

https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale

Yeah right, it's that simple, please, help put a smile on someone's face today..
We'll be looking forward to seeing your vote, thanks in anticipation. Enjoy the rest of your weekendcheesy

cc
ANTONINEUTRON

ogundeleT

osesology

GENBUHARI

crackhaus

Zehner

Babacele

Jennydoris

Hundreddegrees
Re: Thank You All!! by Mediapace: 1:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Good morning hommiescheesy hope you having slept well?
I'm so sorry to bother you, I just need a little Favour, the mr Nairaland grand finale is today, please, just spare us 10 seconds of your time, Voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time)

All you have to do is to follow the link below, type I vote IAMKINGZLE cc NLJEGA

Yeah right, it's that simple, please, help put a smile on someone's face today..
We'll be looking forward to seeing your vote, thanks in anticipation. Enjoy the rest of your weekendcheesy

cc
Nabiz

dottore

Lifezone247

Smartmugu

Love Machine

Soberdrunk

Kunyeo
Re: Thank You All!! by Mediapace: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2016
Good morning hommiescheesy hope you having slept well?

cc Shegsrules

Ademega

Holatin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim / FUNNY PHOTOS OF Naturally Sexy Trees / History Of State Security Service (nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.