Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Osun Workers Put Your Trust In God #aregbe@itagain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Workers Put Your Trust In God #aregbe@itagain (460 Views)

Osun Workers Jubilate As Aregbesola Pays Full December Salary / Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famineā€˜ll End By March / Osun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun Workers Put Your Trust In God #aregbe@itagain by Oslim(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bahorun Desmond Adekanola Wrote OSUN WORKERS PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD
Information at my disposal has it that Comrade Jacob Adekomi Osun NLC Chairman who ran out of the country from being use by Aregbesola against his people is finally back to the state after several pressure from Aregbesola, his aides and godfather. It could be recalled I laid claims that Aregbesola have designed various means of spending huge allocation he just got from federal government after two and half years of collecting peanut as federal allocation due to his loans and bonds repayment. Aregbesola who have turn down factually every resolutions reached with labours in October last year when he got #34.999billion bailout fund.
In lieu of this, I need to let the workers make up their mind against next line of action over their unpaid 10 months half salary and 3 full months. I need to let them aware of resolutions about to be reach on their pension and cooperative deductions which Aregbesola refused to remit since 2012.
Although some Thomas will not believe these resolutions, but this was outcome of a pre-meeting held on Tuesday night at an undisclosed hotel in Ibadan, between government representatives and some miscreants among labour leaders. Certain amount of money was equally set aside for labour leaders after the deal is done.
Resolutions in view:-
(1) Ogbeni will not pay outstanding 10months half salary arrears
(2) Ogbeni will continue with Half payment until Nigeria economy improves
(3) 12.5% of not remitted pension deduction since 2012 will be paid to pension management agent and govt contributions is not involve.
(4) Another 12.5% of not remitted workers cooperative deduction will be paid to appropriate quarters.
(5) A total of #2.856billion was set aside for Osun workers and the rest will be used for ongoing projects in the state
(6) June full salary will be paid and half of July
I keep reminding Comrade Adekomi to remember these.
*** The kind of death his colleague died, such will not be his own if he refuse to sold Osun workers to government
*** To remember there is always tomorrow after tomorrow
*** That Emperor Aregbesola and his Ajele's will go back to Lagos after 2018
*** That he should endeavour to leave a good legacy
*** That is retirement is getting close
*** He should not like money than his tomorrow
*** He should consider those who have died as a result of compulsory hunger Aregbesola and APC declared on workforce
The negotiations meeting is about to start, in this pix is Comrade Adekomi and NLC state Secretary Com. Rufus Adeyemi signing a document.
God will fight for Osun workers.......2018 loading.

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2016:disown Pedro Obaseki, Accord Party Warns Ize-iyamu / Must Read: Veteran Journalists Knew Who Buhari Was! / Buhari, Atiku Congratulates Sultan Of Sokoto At 60 Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.