Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge (18518 Views)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by metromediaboss: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rivers state Governor Wike and Deputy Senate President, Ekweremadu inspects Akpajo-Woji Bridge(Phase2).

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-gov-wike-and-ekweremadu-inspects.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by jieta: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
t
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by metromediaboss: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Nature129(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice pix, OP. Grammar lesson: say "inspect" not "inspects." This is because they are two.

Thank me later grin

17 Likes

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by lordimmaogidi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wike is working! Pdp is working

25 Likes

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by richidinho(m): 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Quality project from talk-na-do governor

Ambode is just busy commissioning Oshodi street light, well hope he repents grin

Quote me and die of cancerous HIV

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by wiseguy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
This place is still as Amaechi left it. Wike has not added even one tipper of sand. The old trans-woji bridge is in a very bad shape especially the road in front of Chelsea filling station as you approach the bridge. The new bridge is almost completed b4 the elections. Wike should please do the needful and complete it fully. Same thing with the Woji -Elelenwo bridge behind Woji estate. That bridge was also nearing completion before it was abandoned first by former governor Amaechi and now Wike. The governor should please complete that bridge also to ease traffic situation along that axis.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Abagworo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
wiseguy:
This place is still as Amaechi left it. Wike has not added even one tipper of sand. The old trans-woji bridge is in a very bad shape especially the road in front of Chelsea filling station as you approach the bridge. The new bridge is almost completed b4 the elections. Wike should please do the needful and complete it fully. Same thing with the Woji -Elelenwo bridge behind Woji estate. That bridge was also nearing completion before it was abandoned first by former governor Amaechi and now Wike. The governor should please complete that bridge also to ease traffic situation along that axis.

This pic cannot be recent. The bridge has been completed by Wike.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Pavarottii(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abagworo:

This pic cannot be recent. The bridge has been completed by Wike.
This is another one, I know the one u r talking about; the one going to Woji; this one is going to Akpajo.

6 Likes

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by richidinho(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2016
wiseguy:

Eyaaa!! Sorry, i understand how you feel
grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Singingbae(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2016
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2016
From Inspection to abandonment

1 Like

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2016
cool

STOP THERE........ OYA CHECK MY SIGNATURE grin
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by veekid(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2016
We don see am o
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by EmekaBlue(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2016
White man must b d main engineer...Means our engineers no get first hand

4 Likes

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2016
At least there is some progress unlike other APC states embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by vivianbelema(f): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Good

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Zico5(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2016
The most dangerous set of people in Nigeria are wailers and I look at them and I see nothing good. Thank God they are just 5% that has no weight in our polity. See the way they bombard fashola for the inspection in the former thread and see the way they tone down on wike. If u people are waiting to displace Apc with ur dead PDP, u are really on long thing o cos u go wait tire. Apc should just continue on making life better for citizens and leave the rest to God

4 Likes

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by NameChecker: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice One,
Just that I prefer to see a completed project
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Kenmoris22: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
Wike is working! Pdp is working
this one na eye service
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by yeyeboi(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Wike is working if you believe click like and if you don't believe click share grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2016
For every inspections in Nigeria ,you will always see a Lebanese man or Arab man? Why all these? Do they hav better equipments than our own Indeginious companies or they were being used to front bogus projects?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by SylarsMcQuins: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Haters and Anti PDP won't like this, suicide loading things.

*take sniper to ease ur pains*

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by oluwasegun007(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2016
ekwremadu for the first pics b like, ' why u con carry me com dis uncompleted site '

1 Like

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by SylarsMcQuins: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2016
priceaction:
For every inspections in Nigeria ,you will always see a Lebanese man or Arab man? Why all these?

If dey don't do it who's gonna do it?. Wen we r on well trained on such.
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by GenbIoodykiller: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2016
another bomb in the camp of these perpetual zombies and the perpetual fulani slaves

cc
omenka ngeneukwenu modath

i remembered vividly when omenka ngeneukwenu and co are boasting of taking over rivers calling wike caretaker governor but today the caretaker don become landlord. grin

Its good to be a caretaker governor oooo

hehehehehe omenka ma nigga shey you dey hear me soo grin

3 Likes

Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by ITSAWRAPoutfitz: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2016
interesting
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by MadeInTokyo: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2016
The two nightmares of APC
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by Maxi112: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2016
wike hasn't done much for rivers people, we expect more from him. more grace to his elbow
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by victorazy(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Woji my ppl
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by amiibaby(f): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge by musasb4(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2016
Plz add me to whatsapp group of nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest / 2 Soldiers, 18 Others Killed In Tiv/fulani Renewed Clash / INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.