Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,500 members, 7,826,874 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones (9494 Views)

Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. / Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. / LG Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by donshady(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Cut your coat according to your pocket.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by donhils: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Op u see what's going on on your thread? You wanted to talk about LG phones, now everybody has geared towards Samsung. They can't help it.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
donhils:

This hand holding the phone belongs to Marques Brownlee (MKBHD) on YouTube. grin
Yes ooo.. grin grin grin
That dude mehn. Mobile phone company pay him and sends him their phone before release to review. Who buys phones these days without checking out MKBHD and Android authority before buying? ...lol
That white sales guy in the pic go ask for selfie from the youtube millonaire before marques leave that store grin
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by flokii: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
LG is not ready to upgrade..

They still stick with their old designs, average interface and overpriced toys.

Others make sleek, pretty devices with good feel & comfort for users, and of course at reduced prices.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
I have been a Samsung Galaxy phone user from S2 to S4 and to Note 3 presently. Am in love with Samsung note series, hence the reason to upgrade to Note 4 Duos or 5 Duos. Going by the economic downturn in the country, my pocket is not supporting any upgrade above 100k naira. In a bid to look for alternative to the Galaxy Note series, I stumbled onto LG stylus 2 which is about 70k. The research I carried out on the phone revealed that LG had already launched Stylus 2 plus with fingerprint sensor and other high specs. I searched Nairaland for more information on the new LG stylus 2 plus but am in the dark. No news, no rumors, no enthusiasts, no fans. What is happening?

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
i bought my first LG phone ,G pro UK used for 27k last week and since then am liking it the more,LG phone henceforth.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by tomquest: 5:17am On Aug 07, 2016
greenhulk:

Samsung phones have good build quality, software just got better and they invented the phablet with the galaxy note... And u still think they are not innovative? Till date there is no phablet that is as sophisticated as the galaxy note.

What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5? Do you think it's better than Note 4?
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by tomquest: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
I have been a Samsung Galaxy phone user from S2 to S4 and to Note 3 presently. Am in love with Samsung note series, hence the reason to upgrade to Note 4 Duos or 5 Duos. Going by the economic downturn in the country, my pocket is not supporting any upgrade above 100k naira. In a bid to look for alternative to the Galaxy Note series, I stumbled onto LG stylus 2 which is about 70k. The research I carried out on the phone revealed that LG had already launched Stylus 2 plus with fingerprint sensor and other high specs. I searched Nairaland for more information on the new LG stylus 2 plus but am in the dark. No news, no rumors, no enthusiasts, no fans. What is happening?

Let me give you one information (thank me later): Any phone you wish to buy, go to gsmarena (gsm arena) mobile phones website to get the best detailed review as well as global customers personal reviews on the phones.

The site even allows you to compare two phones side by side. You'd love it. It's the No. 1 website for mobile phones review.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2016
tomquest:

What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5? Do you think it's better than Note 4?

Yes, note 5 has the new touchwiz and more RAM, better S pen (provided u don't insert it the wrong way), and better build quality. However if u want sd card then stick with note 4.. the difference ain't that much.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Teedeechian(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Never compare amoled to ips, I repeat never. Samsung s7 has the best screen on the market. LG invented water proof with covers covering the ports,Samsung then asked what is the main reason for water proof if your phone can't survive a sudden fall when your charging port cover is not closed? It gave a perfect solution inner sealing,that way if yr s7 falls into water knowingly or not u are covered for 30mins,that I call an upgrade. Talking about innovations Samsung can brag for at least 2,the beautiful curved edges and the pen on the note series "No1 mobile in the world(by that, I of course refer to the new note 7)"
The 4k display on the z5 is partially a gimmick,cause it can only be used when viewing pic and video(4k files only of course) almost all Android app(if not all,including Sony's inbuilt don't operate on 4k viewing modes),I mean that huge(what the latest TV boost of). Do u think its just by mouth that 3 Samsung mobile is part of the top 5 most SOLD phones in the 1st half of 2016?,13 million unit of s7edge was sold,12 million of Samsung j2 was also sold,then followed by s7's 10 million units.Only God knows how many units of the note 7 will be sold.I just so much love d pen on the note series,pulling & using d pen on d screen is Bae.The pen on the note 7 boost of 4,090 pressure sense.I really can't point out why people don't talk about LG but it's obvious people know which phone is worth their hard earned money. LG g5 battery modular is a gimmick, cause the main essence of modular is to upgrade your phones hardware to better, or latest ones, let them go to YouTube for real modular smartphones.For this year am gonna stick with Samsung,never can tell what's gonna happen next year.By the way VR oculus is great,@ greengulk who invented it?Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Teedeechian:
Never compare amoled to ips, I repeat never. Samsung s7 has the best screen on the market. LG invented water proof with covers covering the ports,Samsung then asked what is the main reason for water proof if your phone can't survive a sudden fall when your charging port cover is not closed? It gave a perfect solution inner sealing,that way if yr s7 falls into water knowingly or not u are covered for 30mins,that I call an upgrade. Talking about innovations Samsung can brag for at least 2,the beautiful curved edges and the pen on the note series "No1 mobile in the world(by that, I of course refer to the new note 7)"
The 4k display on the z5 is partially a gimmick,cause it can only be used when viewing pic and video(4k files only of course) almost all Android app(if not all,including Sony's inbuilt don't operate on 4k viewing modes),I mean that huge(what the latest TV boost of). Do u think its just by mouth that 3 Samsung mobile is part of the top 5 most SOLD phones in the 1st half of 2016?,13 million unit of s7edge was sold,12 million of Samsung j2 was also sold,then followed by s7's 10 million units.Only God knows how many units of the note 7 will be sold.I just so much love d pen on the note series,pulling & using d pen on d screen is Bae.The pen on the note 7 boost of 4,090 pressure sense.I really can't point out why people don't talk about LG but it's obvious people know which phone is worth their hard earned money. LG g5 battery modular is a gimmick, cause the main essence of modular is to upgrade your phones hardware to better, or latest ones, let them go to YouTube for real modular smartphones.For this year am gonna stick with Samsung,never can tell what's gonna happen next year.By the way VR oculus is great,@ greengulk who invented it?Lol.

Abeg tell them. It is absurd comparing Samsung phones with Sony phones... Sony that struggle to sell phones even in their own home country. Sony has no innovations of late, 4k is just a gimmick since it can't display 4k in the home screen. And Sony brick like design is just too bland.. doesn't even stand close to the s7 not to talk of the s7 edge. Oh and the note series have been the king of phones year after year. Lg are ahead of Sony,but not on same per as Samsung phones.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 08, 2016
greenhulk:

... Can u tell me a major innovation Sony has made in the smartphone world?
greenhulk:

[s]Abeg tell them. It is absurd comparing Samsung phones with Sony phones[/s]... Sony that struggle to sell phones even in their own home country. Sony has no innovations of late, 4k is just a gimmick since it can't display 4k in the home screen. And Sony brick like design is just too bland.. doesn't even stand close to the s7 not to talk of the s7 edge. Oh and the note series have been the king of phones year after year. Lg are ahead of Sony,but not on same per as Samsung phones.
On this thread, no one is bothered about what mobile phone company is superior or not superior. Been innovative or not is the bone of contention here. Atleast between the two of us and a few others.. lol

You claimed that Sony was not innovative or not innovative of late with regards to mobile phone; we threw a bomb in your argument and shredded that to pieces. You said the 7edge had a better camera than the G5. That was debunked as well. You keep calling 4k screen gimmick, but you can't deny the fact that Sony created the world's 1st 4k phone. Irrespective of whether it only displays images or videos in 4k only or not. It's still remains the first 4k phone. Rome was not built in a day; Phones manufacturers did not just wake up one day and started putting HD or QHD screens on phone..These innovations are outcomes of months and years of research and development, and they can only get better.

Recent - Sony created the world's 1st 4k phone. True or false?
Recent- Sony created the world's 1st waterproof phone. True or false?

Not Recent - Sony was also actually the first manufacturer to introduce a front camera on a mobile phone, yet you think it's not an innovative company or not innovative enough.

If you answered true to the questions above, then Sony is an innovative company and are innovative enough. It's not every time innovation leads to massive sales..e.g I don't think a one plus with it's 6gb ram would outsell an iphone..Sony mobile may not sell as much as Samsung mobile, but they have indeed revolutionised the mobile phone industry with their innovations, and they are still not giving up!

Also technology is not stagnant, Samsung today could be nothing tomorrow. Remember Nokia was the king some years ago. Sharp was also the first company to introduce mobile phone camera, but where is sharp today? Siemens was also the first manufacturer to introduce an mp3 player+expandable memory, but where is Siemens mobile today?

Let us put this to rest joor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2016
shinarambo1:

On this thread, no one is bothered about what mobile phone company is superior or not superior. Been innovative or not is the bone of contention here. Atleast between the two of us and a few others.. lol

You claimed that Sony was not innovative or not innovative of late with regards to mobile phone; we threw a bomb in your argument and shredded that to pieces. You said the 7edge had a better camera than the G5. That was debunked as well. You keep calling 4k screen gimmick, but you can't deny the fact that Sony created the world's 1st 4k phone. Irrespective of whether it only displays images or videos in 4k only or not. It's still remains the first 4k phone. Rome was not built in a day; Phones manufacturers did not just wake up one day and started putting HD or QHD screens on phone..These innovations are outcomes of months and years of research and development, and they can only get better.

Not Recent - Sony was also actually the first manufacturer to introduce a front camera on a mobile phone, yet you think it's not an innovative company or not innovative enough.

If you answered true to the questions above, then Sony is an innovative company and are innovative enough. It's not every time innovation leads to massive sales..e.g I don't think a one plus with it's 6gb ram would outsell an iphone..Sony mobile may not sell as much as Samsung mobile, but they have indeed revolutionised the mobile phone industry with their innovations, and they are still not giving up!

Also technology is not stagnant, Samsung today could be nothing tomorrow. Remember Nokia was the king some years ago. Sharp was also the first company to introduce mobile phone camera, but where is sharp today? Siemens was also the first manufacturer to introduce an mp3 player+expandable memory, but where is Siemens mobile today?

You are very funny. On the S7 vs G5 camera, like I said there's not clear winner, but most pros would give it for the s7 and I will commend Samsung for being consistent in this department every year since the release of the Galaxy s2.

Now concerning the Z5 4k display that u call innovation.. C'mon dude looks like u don't understand the meaning of the word innovation. Slapping a 4k screen on a phone (without making it really work) is not innovation. So for ur mind u think Samsung or LG cannot make phones with 4k display? lol.. they haven't made it because there's no need for it yet... why didn't sony continue with 4k on their newest Xperia X phones? Dude even Tecno can make phones with 4k display, they just won't because there's no market for it.. can u buy a Tecno phone for 200k if they put 4k display?

It is just like putting 6gb of ram on a phone and u think that is innovation. lol. Any company can put even 10gb of ram on a phone, but u need to look at the cost of production, market share and if all that ram is really needed. If u ask me 6gb of ram is simply not needed (at least not yet)... One plus and some Chinese oems will add 6gb of ram to attract buyers, Samsung, LG, HTC, and other top dogs don't need that gimmick as they already have a strong market. If u think adding more ram every year is innovation then how many Rams do u think we will have on our phones by 2020? I guess we would have 16gb ram phones by then.

shinarambo1:

Sony DID NOT make the world's first waterproof phone, it was Casio Canu 502S in 2005. And the first waterproof android phone was the Motorola Defy released in 2010 (Sorry dude ur logic is false). One thing u should understand about this game is that it is not about 'who made something first', it is about who perfected it and made it popular. Sony made water resistant phones with all ports closed, Samsung made one with open ports. The first set of iphones did not have video camera, flashlight, front facing camera or 3g.. but today facetime is becoming the most popular video chat application. Samsung did not make the first Amoled phones (it was Nokia) but today when u call amoled screen the first name that comes to mind is Samsung.

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Teedeechian(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
The topic also didn't base the argument on innovation, the question is why is nobody talking about Sony phones, why are there not thread about Sony phones on nairaland, the answer to that is because nobody cares about innovation, they care about a phone next to perfection, and Samsung gives them that. On the camera matter, there are several YouTube videos comparing the G5 and the s7's camera, the only area g5 triumph over the s7 is in low light areas, overall they still pick the s7 over g5 . to back that up the just concluded European Mobile Innovation award,the s7 and the s7 edge had the best camera's in the market.

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by henry007(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
It's because LG phones are very ugly. The LG G5 is just about the ugliest flagship smartphone on the market
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by josh005(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ochima75:
Wow i m currently planning to gt a new fone... Nd i stumbled on d lg g3 on d net nd m thinking of buying it guys... I mean d fairly used. Wat do u tink guys
Bro you'll be glad you did, am using one currently & i must confess its a nice phone. The only problem with it is it can't be rooted with kingroot I've tried severally to root it, it will root temporarily when i restart the phone it will loss the root & I'll have to root it again i don't know if its because its version 6.0
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by gambus007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
josh005:

Bro you'll be glad you did, am using one currently & i must confess its a nice phone. The only problem with it is it can't be rooted with kingroot I've tried severally to root it, it will root temporarily when i restart the phone it will loss the root & I'll have to root it again i don't know if its because its version 6.0
use pc kingroot.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by hyuga(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
dancok:
i bought my first LG phone ,G pro UK used for 27k last week and since then am liking it the more,LG phone henceforth.
Been using G pro since Nov last year and its been awesome. Only down side is the camera. Has this softness . other things are cool. Uograded it to lollipop around Feb and it got even smoother. Enjoy it bro
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
hyuga:
Been using G pro since Nov last year and its been awesome. Only down side is the camera. Has this softness . other things are cool. Uograded it to lollipop around Feb and it got even smoother. Enjoy it bro
did u upgrade it over the air or u put custom rom of lollipop.i need answer pls.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by febbymi: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
hyuga:
Looks like there's a consensus on this g pro camera. How bad is it please? Any difference with 3rd party camera apps?
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by oodua1stson: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Aizenosa:
Samsung is the least innovative smartphone company ever, they just keep rolling out the same thing over and over.

Personally I prefer HTC, Sony or LG to Samsung any day any time.

Samsung is like windows pc after using it for a short period it starts acting like they tied olumo rock to the ram, battery becomes poor, very hard to tweak to ur liking unless you buy a flash box the when it falls u start hoping the noise u heard is not from ur phone.
are we talking about the same Samsung or the chinko you bought with Samsung name on it?
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by oodua1stson: 1:07am On Aug 17, 2016
shinarambo1:

ckme here, we are not putting anything to rest grin

We Samsung army are out in full force lol

And btw, Sony did not make the 1st waterproof phone. As far back as 2007 my dad used to bring waterproof phones from japan.

In fact, dad told me most phones in Japan back then are waterproof. So Sony copied some other people

As for your other arguments, you're partially right about the lg g5 camera. It's better because 1) it has better angle

2) it has 2 rear camera.

The s7 camera also has its own upper hand. 1) the best autofocus camera on phone( don't argue it please it's a fact)

2) the front camera on s7 is better too.

Camera aside, the s7 wipes the floor with lg g5 in most people's opinions

And to be quite honest with each other, the g5 is a super flop in the market
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 17, 2016
oodua1stson:
ckme here, we are not putting anything to rest grin

We Samsung army are out in full force lol

And btw, Sony did not make the 1st waterproof phone. As far back as 2007 my dad used to bring waterproof phones from japan.

In fact, dad told me most phones in Japan back then are waterproof. So Sony copied some other people

As for your other arguments, you're partially right about the lg g5 camera. It's better because 1) it has better angle

2) it has 2 rear camera.

The s7 camera also has its own upper hand. 1) the best autofocus camera on phone( don't argue it please it's a fact)

2) the front camera on s7 is better too.

Camera aside, the s7 wipes the floor with lg g5 in most people's opinions

And to be quite honest with each other, the g5 is a super flop in the market
your dad ke. I can see alot of you here are still kids though. I was already buying and using phones of over 60k as far back as 2003 when naira still had value.
Of course your dad must have brought home "water resistant phones" and not water proof. I bet those phones cant be submerged for 3seconds in water.

If you want to argue about the company that produced the worlds first water proof phone, you can take it up with BBC and not some mushroom phone blog site. I doubt if any of you samsung wannabe owners can produce a credible site to back up all the claims about sony not producing the worlds first waterproof smartphone. Note the world "credible". I deliberatly ignored the last reply of the poster called greenhulk cos he kept posting stuff off websites not credible. i.e blog sites.

Wrt to lg5, I was only stating the obvious. I dont care if their products flops or not, non of my business. I do not own shares with the company. I do not own an lg g5 or sony phone..My current phone company has been sending me invite to upgrade for free to samsung note 7, it was the edge before, but my lg g3 is serving me well, so i see no reason to upgrade. I have gone past the time of worshiping phone manufacturers and their products.

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by oodua1stson: 3:47am On Aug 17, 2016
shinarambo1:

your dad ke. I can see alot of you here are still kids though. I was already buying and using phones of over 60k as far back as 2003 when naira still had value.
Of course your dad must have brought home "water resistant phones" and not water proof. I bet those phones cant be submerged for 3seconds in water.

If you want to argue about the company that produced the worlds first water proof phone, you can take it up with BBC and not some mushroom phone blog site. I doubt if any of you samsung wannabe owners can produce a credible site to back up all the claims about sony not producing the worlds first waterproof smartphone. Note the world "credible". I deliberatly ignored the last reply of the poster called greenhulk cos he kept posting stuff off websites not credible. i.e blog sites.

Wrt to lg5, I was only stating the obvious. I dont care if their products flops or not, non of my business. I do not own shares with the company. I do not own an lg g5 or sony phone..My current phone company has been sending me invite to upgrade for free to samsung note 7, it was the edge before, but my lg g3 is serving me well, so i see no reason to upgrade. I have gone past the time of worshiping phone manufacturers and their products.
first of; I'm not a kid. 2007 is 9 years ago. I was like 21 then. In married now with a kid.

2nd you haven't earned the right to call anybody a kid here. I don't care how old you are, I have your mates who work under me.

3rd 2003 is a long time and who gives a crap about the phone u had then? My bro gave me a Motorola timeport then and it's crap today .

As per your waterproof/water resistant argument; perhaps you're implying I don't know the difference? Pity. But a water resistance phone is not what we would dip into a drum of water then

Final note: in any of your arguments, please stay classy. Greenhulk is not my friend neither do I know him anywhere but I've followed some of his comments here. He's not the type to argue blindly and from the little I know of him he's a phone enthusiast.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2016
oodua1stson:
first of; I'm not a kid. 2007 is 9 years ago. I was like 21 then. In married now with a kid.

2nd you haven't earned the right to call anybody a kid here. I don't care how old you are, I have your mates who work under me.

3rd 2003 is a long time and who gives a crap about the phone u had then? My bro gave me a Motorola timeport then and it's crap today .

As per your waterproof/water resistant argument; perhaps you're implying I don't know the difference? Pity. But a water resistance phone is not what we would dip into a drum of water then

Final note: in any of your arguments, please stay classy. Greenhulk is not my friend neither do I know him anywhere but I've followed some of his comments here. He's not the type to argue blindly and from the little I know of him he's a phone enthusiast.

Thank you
I said put matter to rest buf you jumped into the discussion like a kid that you are.
yes. Even a 13 year old boy can father a kid. I dont need to stay classy for no one as i do not work for you or intend to do so in the future. I have posted a world renowned site telling that sony produced the 1st world's water proof phone, and not some imaginary phone you dad brought from japan.

If your brother does not give you a phone, then your dad will bring you some from japan abi na north korea.. Who is dashing you your next phone; your sister? You still come off as someone that is not independent. Grow up and be your own man. i don't care if you know greenhulk or not...who cares, this is nairaland where people have multiple personality disorders and a username for each personality. Stay on your lane. Peace.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by oodua1stson: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2016
shinarambo1:

I said put matter to rest buf you jumped into the discussion like a kid that you are.
yes. Even a 13 year old boy can father a kid. I dont need to stay classy for no one as i do not work for you or intend to do so in the future. I have posted a world renowned site telling that sony produced the 1st world's water proof phone, and not some imaginary phone you dad brought from japan.

If your brother does not give you a phone, then your dad will bring you some from japan abi na north korea.. Who is dashing you your next phone; your sister? You still come off as someone that is not independent. Grow up and be your own man. i don't care if you know greenhulk or not...who cares, this is nairaland where people have multiple personality disorders and a username for each personality. Stay on your lane. Peace.
you seem like a very sad, angry person. Lol

Calm down and stop being a little b1tch.

Yes, my bro gave me a phone in 2003 just when I got admission. Perhaps you have deadbeat parents or family who you're not proud of?

Get over yourself and stop being an absolute turnip
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2016
shinarambo1:

Calm down, u need to look read a comment carefully before commenting. I never said don't didn't make the first waterproof smartphone, I said Sony didn't make the first waterproof phone. U see the difference? The first water proof phone was the Casio Canu 502S as far back as 2005. Since then Sony Ericsson, nokia, Samsung and Fujitsu have all made water resistant phones.

In fact the first water resistant android phone was not made by Sony, it was the Motorola defy which ran android... And it is safe to say Sony didn't make the first water resistant smartphone . Motorola defy was released in 2010 while Sony xperia z was released in 2013.

What Sony did was make the first modern water restaurant smartphone. They took an invention that already existed and perfected it. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, but pls they DID NOT INVENT IT . Which takes us to the previous argument, it is not all about who invented something, it is about who perfected it and made it popular. There are lots of features on the iPhone that apple did not invent, but once a feature gets to iphones then it will become more refined and hence popular. There's no crime in borrowing ideas. Sony made a water resistant smartphone with closed ports, Samsung made theirs with open ports... They refined it which is a win win... Nokia made the first amoled displays, Samsung made amoled more popular with super AMOLED. Apple made personal assistant popular with Siri, Google made it better with Google now and microsoft gave us Cortana.

The video below is Motorola defy water test, released 2 and half years before the Sony xperia z. If u think that is not smartphone enough then I give up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go7fM74WUnQ

U see in technology world, idea borrowing is allowed, it's all about who makes it better. And before u say I post from non credible sites, the picture below is from gsmarena. That's the first water resistant smartphone released in 2010.

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by sheriffman(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Why derail the thread pls it's bout LG and not others.
LG phones have very good Hardware that I can say. I have used the D410 dual. LG GA and thinking about the LG G4 or the V10 at the moment. Batteries and interfaces ok for me.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by gambus007(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
sheriffman:
Why derail the thread pls it's bout LG and not others.
LG phones have very good Hardware that I can say. I have used the D410 dual. LG GA and thinking about the LG G4 or the V10 at the moment. Batteries and interfaces ok for me.
G4 is a failure bootloop issue. stay away from the phone. G3 and G4 are almost the same expect very i very few modification at part of G4. G4 got bootloop issue.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by febbymi: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
febbymi:

Looks like there's a consensus on this g pro camera. How bad is it please? Any difference with 3rd party camera apps?
Comment plz, meanwhile all the Sony vs Samsung vs whoever again combatants should please create a new thread. Biko
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by afeezzezo: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ehuatamuigunisi:
LG builds solid phones high, mid and entry level. Just visited their stand, I was amazed by the quality of phones they have presently. Here is Nairaland, people only talk infinix, Tecno, injoor, Samsung, Why little or no interest in LG phone?

Well Am Using LG G Stylo
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by hyuga(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
dancok:
did u upgrade it over the air or u put custom rom of lollipop.i need answer pls.
i downloaded the official lollipo and flashed it using lg flashtool. Got an ota of 16mb later for stability etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo 1k Is Now 1G Officially for Android and Non BlackBerry / Are Smartphones A Threat To Nigeria’s N180B SMS Industry? / Jumia Vs Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.