Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones (9466 Views)

Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. / Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. / LG Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by hyuga(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
febbymi:

Looks like there's a consensus on this g pro camera. How bad is it please? Any difference with 3rd party camera apps?
3Rd party apps didnt make it better as such. The selfie 2mp cam seems crisp to me than the 13mp back. The back has this whittish soft effect and thus makes object not clear while the front has clear color rendering. Even the uodate didnt seem to change much
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
hyuga:
i downloaded the official lollipo and flashed it using lg flashtool. Got an ota of 16mb later for stability etc
ok
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Dam5reey(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
febbymi:

Comment plz, meanwhile all the Sony vs Samsung vs whoever again combatants should please create a new thread. Biko

You mind them.. Non of them know what they are really saying. ... They kept posting websites..
Websites wrote by someone like them who can be misleading at time cos of sentiment. ..
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Xbox222: 7:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Premium LG phones are good, i so much like their display quality; so clear and attractive.
I am currently in need of a fairly used LG G2. If you have please quote me
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Aizenosa(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
oodua1stson:
are we talking about the same Samsung or the chinko you bought with Samsung name on it?

Abeg whether na chinko Samsung or na original I don't associate myself with them.

80% of Samsung users I know and as a tech person that's a plenty lot, they have issues with their phones, from snail/tortoise issue to hanging out like what I don't know, next u buy a phone u have to guard like egg, now a recent one a brand new Samsung phone 5 days old already has a faulty ringer speaker.

come-on for holies sake who buys a Bugatti and after a few months it starts acting like a lagos danfo that you can't drive in the rain.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by hyuga(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Aizenosa:

Abeg whether na chinko Samsung or na original I don't associate myself with them.

80% of Samsung users I know and as a tech person that's a plenty lot, they have issues with their phones, from snail/tortoise issue to hanging out like what I don't know, next u buy a phone u have to guard like egg, now a recent one a brand new Samsung phone 5 days old already has a faulty ringer speaker.

come-on for holies sake who buys a Bugatti and after a few months it starts acting like a lagos danfo that you can't drive in the rain.
This doesnt follow follow bro. Chinko aint same woth original yet u expect an originals performance? U go buy bugatti for road side panel beater place and expect the performance of ronaldos €1.7m veyron? Impossible
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Teedeechian(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Not trying to derail the thread, just answered a simple question the op asked '' why is it that nobody is talking about LG phones '' because there are better options. Am not saying that LG is not good, it actually is, but there are better options. And for those saying Samsung is laggy , it's either u still using one old model or a clone device.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by donhils: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Teedeechian:
Not trying to derail the thread, just answered a simple question the op asked '' why is it that nobody is talking about LG phones '' because there are better options. Am not saying that LG is not good, it actually is, but there are better options. And for those saying Samsung is laggy , it's either u still using one old model or a clone device.
In other words, Samsung is a better option?
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Bratking(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
LG smartphones are not popular cos there are better options. I could have easily bought G3 once upon a time, but I opted for S5 instead cos it's simply the better device.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Teedeechian(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
donhils:

In other words, Samsung is a better option?
Yes, it is.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2016
hyuga:
i downloaded the official lollipo and flashed it using lg flashtool. Got an ota of 16mb later for stability etc
pls did ur own LG G Pro has front flash light because i use to see two camera on front but i don't know what it seems to be,pls do have any ideal,
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by hyuga(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
dancok:
pls did ur own LG G Pro has front flash light because i use to see two camera on front but i don't know what it seems to be,pls do have any ideal,
proximity sensor is the other not flash light. The upgrade to lollipop allows it to use the screen light as flash. It increases the light to the highest
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by hyuga(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bratking:
LG smartphones are not popular cos there are better options. I could have easily bought G3 once upon a time, but I opted for S5 instead cos it's simply the better device.
not trying to start a sammy vs lg war o but why did u say s5 is better than G3 cos apart from the health sensor i see nothing good in s5
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Bratking(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
hyuga:
not trying to start a sammy vs lg war o but why did u say s5 is better than G3 cos apart from the health sensor i see nothing good in s5

eeyah. you haven't handled an s5 before, have you? else you wouldn't have said such. anyway go to my profile then visit the s5 vs g3 vs z2 thread and you'd understand where I'm coming from.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by hyuga(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bratking:

eeyah. you haven't handled an s5 before, have you? else you wouldn't have said such. anyway go to my profile then visit the s5 vs g3 vs z2 thread and you'd understand where I'm coming from.
Seriously bro, i have handled the s5 at least for 2 days and i have d g3 sitting here and i can tell u after te heart monitor and finger print scanner, and apart from the snapier exynos version, basic function and beauty goes to the G3. Best screen quality of its time camera with OIS. Pls bro, cut cap for G3 and throw sammy fanboyism out the window
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Bratking(m): 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
hyuga:

Seriously bro, i have handled the s5 at least for 2 days and i have d g3 sitting here and i can tell u after te heart monitor and finger print scanner, and apart from the snapier exynos version, basic function and beauty goes to the G3. Best screen quality of its time camera with OIS. Pls bro, cut cap for G3 and throw sammy fanboyism out the window

I have dealt with g3 fanboyism with collegues and friends so many times that I have grown tired of repeating myself. you know what? to each his own. I know from personal experience that the s5 is the better device when it comes to screen resolution, optimization, processor response, hard multitasking, battery, and foremost, versatility. the g3 has a qhd that looks dull in comparison to s5 fhd super amoled. the camera is nothing to write home about, the only plus being that it's very good to shoot videos cos of this motion thingy it comes with. the g3 lags a lot too and the battery drains like water in a basket cos of the power tasking qhd resolution. the only places that g3 has a clear advantage over the s5 were the exterior(very sleek and visually stunning) & the bigger ram(3gb).

*throws away mic*
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Umm hello please i have an lg g3 for sales wit an extra battery, pouch and scren guard. Its perfectly working i just need the money to sort out some bills...interested buyers who stay in lagos should call me or whatsapp me on 08109950498

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
hyuga:
proximity sensor is the other not flash light. The upgrade to lollipop allows it to use the screen light as flash. It increases the light to the highest
thanks i appreciate ur response
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
hyuga:
thanks i appreciate ur response,i will try to upgrade it,
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ochima75:
Wow i m currently planning to gt a new fone... Nd i stumbled on d lg g3 on d net nd m thinking of buying it guys... I mean d fairly used. Wat do u tink guys

I want to sell off my g3, its wrking perfectly well and with a free pouch nd screen guard+ an extra battery. Just need d money to settle bills. Its very neat.

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by olaboyeh(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hullo guyz.. Thinking of upgrading.. I currently use am infinix hot 3 lte.. So wanna get either samsung s5 or lg g4 i need reviews from experience of which is better.. M getting uk used o
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by phazotron(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lg stylo 2 for sale. 40k (slightly flexible). 2gb ram 16gb rom marshmallow phone. call or whatsapp 08154744806 if interested.

Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by phazotron(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
olaboyeh:
Hullo guyz.. Thinking of upgrading.. I currently use am infinix hot 3 lte.. So wanna get either samsung s5 or lg g4 i need reviews from experience of which is better.. M getting uk used o

the lg stylo 2 is also good. comes with a pen like samsung note series with great battery life.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Norman4real(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Their phones are way too expensive for an average nigerian to afford. LG is in the same league with Samsung, Htc, Sony, iphone, Motorola e.t.c In advanced countries where the GDP are higher, LG phones are very popular. E.g the G3 and G4 are still hot in the market in North America and are sold as premium phones by telecom operators.
Re: Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones by Homeyfav: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
.;'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Problem / Be Nice To Your Sad Friends With Blackberries By Sam Biddle / Blackberry Questions Answered Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.