Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) (35299 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ilorin For Losing Bets / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) / Father Beats Son With Pestle, Breaks His Leg, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hobat:
Well.... Is ok not to spear the rod... But he went too far

Spare what rod?How can a violent retard bring up an intelligent child? Children are the reflection of their parents,what you have in nigeria today is a result of unintelligible, unconstructive and violent upbringings.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4064291_217_jpegda474410128fb142e5d0775f673b5c05

You see that look in the kids eye, that is a look of gratitude to her Dad for raising her in the Christian way. She knew she deserved that asswhooping.

He is raising his child in the Christian way: Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Train up a child in the way she should grow and when she is old, she will look back on those scares and say;

I rebuke your senseless, the bible encourage firm and moderate discipline, but not to the extreme like this. Abeg
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Miznel(f): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

You see that look in the kids eye, that is a look of gratitude to her Dad for raising her in the Christian way. She knew she deserved that asswhooping.

He is raising his child in the Christian way: Spare the rod and spoil the child..

Train up a child in the way she should grow and when she is old, she will look back on those scares and say;

Ur very sick and u know it. u just Dnt want to accept it yet
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Miznel:
Ur very sick and u know it. u just Dnt want to accept it yet

My User I.D says "MadCow".. How much more acceptance than that can you ask for? grin

But just a slight correction, I may be mad but not sick.. grin
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
gbaskiboy:
I rebuke your senseless, the bible encourage firm and moderate discipline, but not to the extreme like this. Abeg

You rebuke what?

Are you an anointed Man of God?

Who anoint you? angry
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by wawale(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is abuse: How could man do this to 4 year old? He should be reported to Authority.It is a pity children can't chose their parents.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by evelynluv(f): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

The Bible saud spare the 'ROD'.. Not pillow, not cane, not wood, not plank but ROD.. 20mm Rod to be precise.. cool

God's word cannot be questioned or negotiated. If you flog your child with anything that is not a rod, you are a sinner and will go to hell. cool
dear,same Bible said, my people perish for lack of knowledge, and you lack the knowledge, make God almighty give you the wisdom to understand His word. Your kind are not worth called Christ like,you need to know children are ignorance of their mistakes, and they need love and care not pain, if God come now, that child will be accepted in heaven than the foolish man that called himself a father.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
evelynluv:
dear,same Bible said, my people perish for lack of knowledge, and you lack the knowledge, make God almighty give you the wisdom to understand His word. Your kind are not worth called Christ like,you need to know children are ignorance of their mistakes, and they need love and care not pain, if God come now, that child will be accepted in heaven than the foolish man that called himself a father.

Odikwa Egwu o..

What can I say to you? I will just put you in my prayers and hope for the best..
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by byno99: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wickedness
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by tabaski: 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Konection:
Some children can be frustrating cry
. Can u beat ur child like this?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Look at this cute kid;just negodu ihe onye ara ji utari kpee ya ekwere na azu!

If the man could raise his hand on this kid then the mum is not spared at all.

This one requires no forgiveness o. The mum should Kukuma take her kid and apply Chioma Ajunwa way.

For my future husband out there, the day you will raise your hand to smack my baby eeeeee, that day will be the day you will know nine months and labour pain no be moi moi.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ummeey: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
missyadorable:

This is how I was brought up
Childhood was painful.every flimsy mistake gave me serious beatings...my mum had the duty of dressing my wounds.today,the bridge that connects me to my father has been completely burnt.never in my life will I ever have anything to do with/say to him.even if I see him on the road,i will simply turn my face.I hate him for life!
For real? He didn't even spare you for being a girl? Hope there ain't much scars on your body?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ummeey: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gennyike:
Look at this cute kid;just negodu ihe onye ara ji utari kpee ya ekwere na azu!

If the man could raise his hand on this kid then the mum is not spared at all.

This one requires no forgiveness o. The mum should Kukuma take her kid and apply Chioma Ajunwa way.

For my future husband out there, the day you will raise your hand to smack my baby eeeeee, that day will be the day you will know nine months and labour pain no be moi moi.
That warning is necessary.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
This actually shook me to the marrow. The girl looks so cute and helpless.
Innocent soul.

Her father is a callous ba$tard
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

So if na u, na so u go beat ur pikin?

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by luluosas(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
He is NOT her father please. What a wicked world!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
I hope they've taken the child away from this man and placed her in a loving home, as well as thrown his a.ss in jail for child abuse. He should NEVER be allowed to see nor touch her again!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Emmaxmusic(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
this is disheartening the man must be killed by firing squad
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by junta007(f): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
In Tears...
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by osita456(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

i must say these with all due respect you no well, you need help and i pray for God's mercy on you.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
The way parents are treating their kids nowadays is getting out of hands.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
ummeey:
For real? He didn't even spare you for being a girl? Hope there ain't much scars on your body?

For where? Even as a teenager with bo.obs,he used to strip me to panties n bra to beat me.There are scars but not very bad now.Then,my friends at school used to ask me what I did to be beaten like that.There is nobody I hate on this earth like my father.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
osita456:
i must say these with all due respect you no well, you need help and i pray for God's mercy on you.

Na only Mad I dey mad but I am very well. Thanks.

And we all need God's mercies yourself inclusive so also pray for yourself whilst at it.. cool

Stay Blessed Osita.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sainttwist1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

bro, "rod" will change nothing.....The man should be castrated
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
missyadorable:

This is how I was brought up
Childhood was painful.every flimsy mistake gave me serious beatings...my mum had the duty of dressing my wounds.today,the bridge that connects me to my father has been completely burnt.never in my life will I ever have anything to do with/say to him.even if I see him on the road,i will simply turn my face.I hate him for life!

My sincerest sympathy for how you were raised.

Funny enough I got similar beatings growing up from my Mum. She only used electric wires for my many asswhoopings and the scars followed me till tomorrow. I remember in my first year being approached by a guy who saw my back and asked what cult I belonged to thinking they were marks from my initiation.

Truth is I hold nothing against my Mum today as I believe she raised me the bast way she knew how to. The same Woman who use to tie me to a table or a post and whip me until she was exhausted is the same woman that would move the world for me.

Our parents come from a generation that was heavily reliant on beatings as the only form of punishment of wrong doings. I wouldn't play a saint and claim to be the most easy of kids but the truth is the cane was used way too darn much on me. Infact, my dad who I can only remember flogging me once was the person I was most scared of. grin

You must learn to forgive your father and make peace with yourself and move on. You must be a grown woman now and I believe an upstanding individual. Those beatings didn't kill you but rather made you stronger.

We are who we are today, take the lessons learnt from your upbringing and fine tune it when dealing with your kids.

Stay Blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by evelynluv(f): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Odikwa Egwu o..

What can I say to you? I will just put you in my prayers and hope for the best..
you are the one that need prayers and deliverance, and you don't know.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by wandeykul(f): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

you must be insane
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
wandeykul:
you must be insane

iAmMadCow.. What do you reckon? undecided
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
evelynluv:
you are the one that need prayers and deliverance, and you don't know.

Easy darling.. I didnt disagree with you the first time.. grin

All I am saying is also pray and deliver yourself as well whilst at it.. We all need prayer and deliverance. cool
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Raphafire101: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Same way they nailed Jesus for speaking the truth.

cool
U r not serious at all...will u beat ur own child like that
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by IamJeff(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Good Father..

receive sense in jesus name

oya reply with an AMEN!!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter For Losing Her Slippers In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Raphafire101:

U r not serious at all...will u beat ur own child like that

Yes.. Because the Word of God says if I don't, I will spoil the child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Daughter For Ritual, Continues Act After Abortion / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell / Abdulkareem Haruna: Kidnapped & Released Journalist Narrates Shocking Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.