Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

PDP Will Capture Borno, Yobe Under My Leadership, Says - Dokpesi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Capture Borno, Yobe Under My Leadership, Says - Dokpesi (505 Views)

Soldiers Kill 82 Boko Haram Terrorists, Rescue 468 Hostages In Borno, Yobe / "PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Capture Borno, Yobe Under My Leadership, Says - Dokpesi by lamzybaby: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Aspirant for the position of national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Raymond Alegho Dokpesi has assured that under his leadership, the party wouild capture Borno, Yobe and other states controlled by the ruling party All Progressives Congress, APC.

Dokpesi gave the assurance in Bauchi on Wednesday, after a meeting with PDP leaders and stakeholders from Bauchi, Yobe and Borno States ahead of the party’s national convention slated for August 17 in Rivers State.

He promised to restructure the party and enshrine internal democracy if he became the chairman of the party.
“I am in the race to change and curtail the PDP crisis that is trying to bring down the party. I feel that I am the best man for the office if PDP is to make impact and win all electrons in 2019.

http://nigerianpilot.com/pdp-will-capture-borno-yobe-leadership-says-dokpesi/
Re: PDP Will Capture Borno, Yobe Under My Leadership, Says - Dokpesi by Jazzlite: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2016
We don't want Borno and Yobe Oga Ade.... Give us Edo Ogun and Lagos...

Even Osun and Oyo we don't want APC can keep those bankrupt States!
Re: PDP Will Capture Borno, Yobe Under My Leadership, Says - Dokpesi by youngest85(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Is he not an ex-convict?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Capture Borno, Yobe Under My Leadership, Says - Dokpesi by GudluckIBB(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2016
This Dokpesi Man!

The way he talks at times
Smh
Re: PDP Will Capture Borno, Yobe Under My Leadership, Says - Dokpesi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Mr Man capture your state 1st cool cool cool
Baseless promises cool
Re: PDP Will Capture Borno, Yobe Under My Leadership, Says - Dokpesi by idupaul: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2016
He is clearly a very unrealistic man ..PDP doesn't need such a person as it leader what they need now is a youthful party supported only morally and financially by old politicians. .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Loosing N11.9b Subsidy To Religion / Why Should Buhari Chose Judgement By Obong Instead Of Wakili / Budget Padding: 10 Principal Officers Disown Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.