Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Rhema For Living Devotional - Empowered For Success... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Devotional - Empowered For Success... (292 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. / Rhema For Living Devotional - Empowered For Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - Empowered For Success... by Ken4Christ: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2016
THURSDAY , AUGUST 4th
Empowered For Success

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” (1 John 5:4)

Everybody wants to succeed in life but not everyone actually hit the mark. But it should not be so with a child of God. If you have received Christ as your Lord and Saviour, then you have the ability to succeed in you. The life in you is a super life. The very nature of God dwells in you right now.

In the Old Testament, when the Jews went to sojourn in the land of Egypt because of famine, the scripture said; “And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them.” (Exodus 1:7). Pharaoh, the king of Egypt also noticed something about the Jews; “And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we.” (Exodus 1:9). As a result he decided to afflict them. “But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.” (Exodus 1:12)

In the same sense, nothing can stop or limit you. You are now a Jew by faith and that same empowerment the Jews of old had is in you. “For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.” (Romans 2:28-29)

Move on in life with the mentality of a winner. You are destined to succeed in whatever you lay your hands on. “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” (Romans 8:37)

Confession: I am a success. I refuse to allow anyone or anything to limit me in this life. I will prosper in whatever I lay my hands to do in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: 2 Corinthians 2:14; I John 4:4; Revelation 12:11
Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 8-9, Genesis 5

FRIDAY, AUGUST 5th
Fulfill Your Ministry

“And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:11-12)

Listed above are fivefold ministry gifts that God gave to the church. They are the office of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers. They are given to the church to equip the Saints to do the work of the ministry. There is a job to be done and all hands must be on deck. God needs you and me to advance the cause of the gospel. Every child of God has a ministry to fulfill that contributes to the overall growth of the body of Christ.

“For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.” (Romans 12:4-cool

Do not be a dysfunctional member of the body of Christ. Find something to do in the house of God. Every local church should have a structure in place where all members should have relevance. You don't have to be called into any of the office listed above before you are motivated to serve. God does not reward office. What he rewards is faithfulness. So, if your duty is just to keep the church hall clean and you are faithful to it, you will be rewarded in the same way a pastor is faithful to his calling.

Not everyone is called into the five - fold ministry but we all do have a ministry to fulfill. So, make effort to be involved and fulfill your ministry as we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ one day to account of the ministry gifts you have and how you utilized them to serve him. “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.” (2 Corinthians 5:10).

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank you for the opportunity you have given me to serve. I ask for your divine grace to strengthen me to fulfill my ministry in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: 1 Corinthians 12:28; 2 Timothy 4:5
Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 10-11; Genesis 6

To receive our daily devotional study guide, like our page, https://m.facebook.com/rhemaforlivingdevotional.

(1) (Reply)

Your Blessing Will Be Multiplying / The Miracle Power Of Forgiveness / God's Kingdom In The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.