Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Rhema For Living Devotional - Empowered For Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Devotional - Empowered For Success (283 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. / Rhema For Living Devotional - Empowered For Success... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - Empowered For Success by Ken4Christ: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
THURSDAY , AUGUST 4th
Empowered For Success

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” (1 John 5:4)

Everybody wants to succeed in life but not everyone actually hit the mark. But it should not be so with a child of God. If you have received Christ as your Lord and Saviour, then you have the ability to succeed in you. The life in you is a super life. The very nature of God dwells in you right now.

In the Old Testament, when the Jews went to sojourn in the land of Egypt because of famine, the scripture said; “And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them.” (Exodus 1:7). Pharaoh, the king of Egypt also noticed something about the Jews; “And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we.” (Exodus 1:9). As a result he decided to afflict them. “But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and grew. And they were grieved because of the children of Israel.” (Exodus 1:12)

In the same sense, nothing can stop or limit you. You are now a Jew by faith and that same empowerment the Jews of old had is in you. “For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.” (Romans 2:28-29)

Move on in life with the mentality of a winner. You are destined to succeed in whatever you lay your hands on. “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” (Romans 8:37)

Confession: I am a success. I refuse to allow anyone or anything to limit me in this life. I will prosper in whatever I lay my hands to do in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: 2 Corinthians 2:14; I John 4:4; Revelation 12:11
Daily Scripture Reading: Matthew 8-9, Genesis 5

Like us on Facebook.
https://m.facebook.com/rhemaforlivingdevotional

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - August 18th, Dream Big / Spiritual War On Corruption / Seven Corporal Works Of Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.