Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! (21408 Views)

Breaking News!!! Apc Nasarawa State Secretary Moves To Pdp / Oyinlola Suspension Was An Act Of Desperation – PDP State Secretary (Bayelsa) / Kaduna State Again " Driver To Kaduna State Secretary Kidnapped" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by okeey(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
kaduna state secretary kidnapped where are we going in nigeria
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by sosisi(f): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
Hmm!
Thanks to MEND,kidnapping is now a full blown profession
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Builder: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
@LAX89,

THANKS FOR REPLYING TO MY LYRICS, SO IN ALL HONESTY DO U ACTUALLY WANT ME TO COME OUT AND SAY IM A SUICIDE BOMBER, DO U ACTUALLY EXPECT ME TO EXPRESS PUBLICLY THE GOVERNOR IM ABOUT TO KIDNAPP THEN U MOST BE AN A*****E.
I HAVE MY PLANS, U STAY TUNED.
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by MrCrackles(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2009
Topic
shocked
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2009
Bad news, but maybe this development and more to come will lead us to a point where the so called leaders and followers will finally come to a conclusion on whats good for Nigeria and the way forward.
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by mrofficial(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2009
[size=15pt]Good News! Like someone said, we still need suicide bombers, if the kidnappers are reading this, they should please add this to their mission. Its a great one![/size]
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by snapshot: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2009
okeey:

kaduna state secretary kidnapped where are we going in nigeria
man,we are making progress lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Litmus: 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2009

mr.official (m)

Good News! Like someone said, we still need suicide bombers, if the kidnappers are reading this, they should please add this to their mission. Its a great one!

Yeah, and they shouldn’t confine it to Nigeria. They should export it to Britain and America. One good suicide bomb in America, perhaps JFK airport or the white house will bring them everlasting publicity so that there would be no further need of kidnapping or blowing up Nigerians. grin
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by snapshot: 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2009
mr.official:

[size=15pt]Good News! Like someone said, we still need suicide bombers, if the kidnappers are reading this, they should please add this to their mission. Its a great one![/size]
very correct bro, suicide bombers, sharp shooters and more people that can kidnap these bad men.
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by saworoide: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2009
Nairalanders!!! Why should we jubilate over sheer criminality. Whatever about civil actions? Nobody kidnapped anybody before we forced IBB out in 1993. Two wrongs will never make a right. Are we saying ALL public office holders are corrupt and we should all jubilate when bad things like kidnapping befall any of them.
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by slap1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2009
a wonderful ramadan gift. i just pray it's true. lol. . . .
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2009
great stuff.

this will probably be the only way for wealth redistribution to work in that messed-up country
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Litmus: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2009

mr.officia
[size=28pt]Good News! Like someone said, we still need suicide bombers, if the kidnappers are reading this, they should please add this to their mission. Its a great one[/size]!

Wow, I can see it now! 

Just as maltreatment of Nigerians abroad is because of Nigeria corruption so too, shall bombing the British and Americans help end Corruption in Nigeria.

Yes, it is clear, this most be the natural next step! Ah-ha-ha-haaa!
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by snapshot: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2009
may GOD increase the strength of these set of kidnappers whose trade is not the kidnapping of children,downtrodden Nigerians that are victims of bad leadership,foreigners whose contribution,if any,to our backwardness is little,but our own bad leaders.let them kidnap IBB that guy na bad man,let them kidnap  OBJ,Bode George, Tony Aneneh,Sam EGWU,Maurice IWU and Y, DUA. This is batch A.
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by citizenY(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
[color=#990000]When dis tin start for ND , i say e go turn to bizness.

e come [b][b][color=#990000]
[/b]move go East go Lagos, Na North go be nex
E don happen.
t[/b][/color][/color]
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by fayahsoul: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
saworoide:

Nairalanders!!! Why should we jubilate over sheer criminality. Whatever about civil actions? Nobody kidnapped anybody before we forced IBB out in 1993. Two wrongs will never make a right.

Three rights make a left, So?

Are we saying ALL public office holders are corrupt and we should all jubilate when bad things like kidnapping befall any of them.

YES!
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by snokky(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by koolchicco: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
fayahsoul:

YES!

Rotflmao, grin grin grin. . .Yes ooo very soon those Pot-bellied thieves go run leave the counrty alone for moi.
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2009
Good news.
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Kemjisuper(m): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
undecided Sigh!
Its amazing how many of us are happy at this sad development. Kidnapping is very evil scourge, even if its your enemy that's the victim. It's true many of those who have replied this post are joyful, just because they are posting from a safe secure location behind their PC's.

But try to imagine the process of a kidnap being carried out. It most likely would involve a shoot-out and major acts of violence. What if you or one of your loved ones was gunned down by a stray bullet in the process of kidnapping some high profile public enemy politician? I doubt if such a person would reply this post with gladness. Eventually, he'll meet the ransom demand and be freed, while you'd be planning a pre-mature burial ceremony courtesy of the incident. Some people are even suggesting suicide bombing, as if it's only the bomber and the target that would be killed in the process.

Please, lets not call a bad thing good, just because it doesn't affect us directly. Let us pray for ultimate peace in Nigeria, and total eradication of corruption and poverty. Leave the vengeance to God, He alone knows how best to reward each man accordingly for his deeds.

Cheers people. wink
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by mekuslogan: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2009
I thought they said kidnapping is only in Igboland and Niger Delta? grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Beaf: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
It is a positive development, as far as one of those in power has been snatched. I wish it was someone in the FG though.

My only concern is that it might be a new style of political assasination, lets wait and see if it was organised by political rivals or the angry guy on the street.
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by saworoide: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2009
fayahsoul:

YES!

I aks again, is these trully a good development? The news piece said the kidnappers are making a demand for money ransom, they are not demanding good governance or anything we are complaining about. They are just criminals and their act should not be encouraged. Kidnapping is never the solution to corruption
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by mrofficial(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2009
Kemjisuper:

undecided Sigh!
Its amazing how many of us are happy at this sad development. Kidnapping is very evil scourge, even if its your enemy that's the victim. It's true many of those who have replied this post are joyful, just because they are posting from a safe secure location behind their PC's.

But try to imagine the process of a kidnap being carried out. It most likely would involve a shoot-out and major acts of violence. What if you or one of your loved ones was gunned down by a stray bullet in the process of kidnapping some high profile public enemy politician? I doubt if such a person would reply this post with gladness. Eventually, he'll meet the ransom demand and be freed, while you'd be planning a pre-mature burial ceremony courtesy of the incident. Some people are even suggesting suicide bombing, as if it's only the bomber and the target that would be killed in the process.

Please, lets not call a bad thing good, just because it doesn't affect us directly. Let us pray for ultimate peace in Nigeria, and total eradication of corruption and poverty. Leave the vengeance to God, He alone knows how best to reward each man accordingly for his deeds.

Cheers people.   wink

[size=15pt]Mr man, whatever happens, live goes on. It's not going to be one new thing, (won ni ti elese ba n ji ya, olododo ma n pin ni be) Naija situation is beyond having solved it amicably, this people won't stop! So why don't we just do it the way they want?
tho' innocent lives maybe be taken, i don't care, what future do you set for your children? you work like hell to even live a life, they don't care about you! Talk about electricity, water, e.t.c.
They lump your carrier, talk of ASUU strike, most people wants to travel out.
You might die tomorrow doing nothing on it. And why die silently when you can fight, that's another thing in Nigeria, nobody wants to die.
Fight and let us know that you've done your own part, they say what goes around comes around.
If obasanjo had portrayed himself as good president doing his tenor, he would be on the better side in district 9.
They may take our lives, but the corrupt governments shall be obliterated.  kidnapping alone is not enough, please let this people blow them up. They must have been doing this for their own good, I don't care! I hope you know what led to the kidnapping act. You don't speak for yourself in a situation like this, the people will tell, look at most people's comments, if this man was a good person you wouldn't see comments like these.
You wouldn't get comments like these if he was someone like fashola.
Think about it, let them erase them all! Also Dora Akunyili and the rest should be kidnapped, killed! those idioti c hypocrites.
And let me tell you, God will not come down from heaven, God does not perform magic. Na person God go use. [/size]
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by chosen04(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2009
saworoide:

I aks again, is these trully a good development? The news piece said the kidnappers are making a demand for money ransom, they are not demanding good governance or anything we are complaining about. They are just criminals and their act should not be encouraged. Kidnapping is never the solution to corruption

Its God's way of redistributing the wealth of this land.
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by bawomolo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2009
chosen04:

Its God's way of redistributing the wealth of this land.

so God now sanctions kidnapping?
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by platinumnk(f): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
mr.official:

[size=15pt]Mr man, whatever happens, live goes on. It's not going to be one new thing, (won ni ti elese ba n ji ya, olododo ma n pin ni be) Naija situation is beyond having solved it amicably, this people won't stop! So why don't we just do it the way they want?
tho' innocent lives maybe be taken, i don't care, what future do you set for your children? you work like hell to even live a life, they don't care about you! Talk about electricity, water, e.t.c.
You might die tomorrow doing nothing on it. And why die silently when you can fight, that's another thing in Nigeria, nobody wants to die.
Fight and let us know that you've done your own part, they say what goes around comes around.
If obasanjo had portrayed himself as good president doing his tenor, he would be on the better side in district 9.
They may take our lives, but the corrupt governments shall be obliterated. kidnapping alone is not enough, please let this people blow them up. They must have been doing this for their own good, I don't care! I hope you know what led to the kidnapping act. You don't speak for yourself in a situation like this, the people will tell, look at most people's comments, if this man was a good person you wouldn't see comments like these.
Think about it, let them erase them all! Also Dora Akunyili and the rest should be kidnapped, killed! those idioti c hypocrites.
And let me tell you, God will not come down from heaven, God does not perform magic. Na person God go use. [/size]

[size=18pt]*Throws Fist in the Air*
REVOLUTION IS AT HAND!! DEATH TO THE THIEVES!![/size] angry
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
davidylan:

Good news.

LMFAO!! David, you will never cease to amaze me
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by oneluvb55(f): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
chai, e no good oh.
naija dey fear me dis dayz
Re: Breaking News- Kaduna State. Secretary Kidnapped! by Kemjisuper(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2009
mr.official:

They may take our lives, but the corrupt governments shall be obliterated.  kidnapping alone is not enough, please let this people blow them up. They must have been doing this for their own good, I don't care! I hope you know what led to the kidnapping act. You don't speak for yourself in a situation like this, the people will tell, look at most people's comments, if this man was a good person you wouldn't see comments like these.

Calm down dude, violence is not the answer in this case. Like I said before, I'm not sure you've ever had anyone close to you as a victim of kidnapping - directly or indirectly. Yeah, we're all pissed at the situation in the country. But advocating violence and wickedness against the culprits only makes you in a way like them. Which means, if God gave you a little of His power for a day, you'd start by striking dead everyone who has offended you.

You may chant war songs and welcome a revolution, but I seriously doubt if your courage would be as big as your mouth now you're safely chatting away on your pc. If you truly have the mind, I suggest you follow in the great Gani Fawehinmi's footsteps and fight injustice in a way you'll be remembered and respected long after your death.

Just do your best, and leave the rest to God my guy. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints New Management For Nigeria Export-Import (NEXIM) Bank / Tinubu Bans APC Chairman, Others From Seeking Re-election / Dogara Not Our Member, APC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.