Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos (25974 Views)

Okada & Bus Drivers Collide In Anambra, 2 Die On Spot, Others Injured (Graphic) / Driver And Conductor ‘Disappear’ After Fatal Truck Accident In Imo State.Photos / Trailer Hits Woman In Oshodi After Failing Brake, Kills Her On The Spot. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by eyekaynoble: 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:
I am still waiting to hear from Dangote himself on national TV on what measures he is taking to curb these continuous accidents caused by his staff on daily basis.

Is it due to lack of proper orientation or that they just hand over the truck keys to anyone that can drive trucks without proper training?

RIP to the dead.
. Abi dem dey help am refresh him juju? just saying...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by wayne4loan: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by Kaydeexotic(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
dangote trucks... killing assassinating people since 126 BC
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
where dem write the Dangote for the truck?
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by realestniggah: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
imagine if something like this happen in america and that truck belong to bill gate..they will sue the hell out of him and drain his pocket

but this is Nigeria.. his name is dangote..he is a big man ..the law is above him *smh*

one day justice shall prevail

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by toprealman: 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Witnessed first hand the madness exhibited by one of his driver along ogun-Lagos express. The guy was so crude and unprofessional. He went as far as threatening a driver with his butcher's knife and won't let his victim drive past him. It was complete carnage on the highway. Thankfully no accident occurred.
A good TMP....policy and management system, will help Dangote before one accident too many occurs.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
What a reckless, inconsiderate driver. There's no point trying to be competitive on the road with another vehicle. You're just going to injure or kill yourself and unfortunately, others as well. I wonder what sort of training these Dangote drivers are receiving, if any. Many of them seem to have poor self-control and judgement on the road.

RIP to the lives lost.
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by JBL316: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dangote trucks killing people since 1888 AD
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by dave1614: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by Maydfourth: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dangote don carry his killing spree to Zambia..Is it that Dangotes Truck drivers are cursed or what?It is high time Dangote and his truck drivers are dealt with.....
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by chesseorba: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
it stands for DEATH
twilliamx:
Am beginning to think the D in dangote means DANGER.
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by logicab: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dem Don carry their population reduction strategy reach Zambia.
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by logicab: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
realestniggah:

but this is Nigeria.. his name is dangote.
No, it is Zambia. Yes, his name is Dangote.
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by blackmarket(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
and d said d want to build a nuclear plant in nigeria cos oneday nah so dangote truck go run into d nuclear plant nd radiation go kill all man...rip to d dead.
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by nickxtra(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Finally, Dangote has also exported accidents caused by his trucks
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by Forzap: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
So dangote don carry im otumokpo reach zambia...hian undecided
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by ajealadick(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Or DEATH, or DIE!
twilliamx:
Am beginning to think the D in dangote means DANGER.
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by pacino26(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
All the way into Zambia, Dangote truck drivers doing their thing.
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by armadeo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jesus. Save us.

I remember one drive from Lagos to warri. Smooth journey till I wanted to overtake a long truck already judging that the other truck infront was far enough to make it happen.

Note this was a partitioned road with cars facing lagos on the other lane.

As I increased speed to overtake I suddenly noticed that the truck ahead was facing me and not going forward.

I slammed my brakes and God almighty saved my life. The mugs was actually grinning at me as they passed.

I was sober the rest of the way.

These truck drivers are a menace on the roads and should be made to travel only at night let them kill themselves.
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Since people are becoming more suspecius over the alarming killings by only and always "Dangote" trucks in Nigeria, the next smart move is to shift a little to other Countries.
#weareobserving#
Re: Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos by lonelydora: 4:14am On Aug 06, 2016
chocolateme:
I am still waiting to hear from Dangote himself on national TV on what measures he is taking to curb these continuous accidents caused by his staff on daily basis.

Is it due to lack of proper orientation or that they just hand over the truck keys to anyone that can drive trucks without proper training?

RIP to the dead.
From my private interview from some of his drivers,

1. they know Dangote is the richest in Africa and there's no case he cannot handle. Reason they drive reckekessly. Speeding unnecessarily.

2. You see that Dangote trucks? Everything in that truck is pneumatic (that is, uses air). Once there's air failure or leak anywhere, the power steering, the brakes, the air conditioner, etc ceases to function. Ask yourself, why always Dangote trucks?

Until he educates his drivers properly, Hus trucks will continue to cause havoc on our roads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awka-Onitsha Expressway Collapses, Commuters, Motorists Stranded / US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines / Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.