Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

"You Did Nothing" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Did Nothing" (337 Views)

Bakare: Buhari Did Nothing About Benue Genocide Though Warned 18 Months Earlier / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes / PDP Did Nothing For 16 Years, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Did Nothing" by efe2016(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2016
YOU DID NOTHING TO BECOME A SINNER
Many people think that they are sinners because they did wrong things like adultery,stealing,lying,gossiping,etc. So if they are not engaged In any of these, they think they are not sinners.
It is not so. You are not a sinner because of what you did or did not do.you are a sinner because you were born in the lineage of Adam our first father. You inherited sin. You were born a sinner.
Adam had sinned by disobeying God's instructions. He welcomed sin into humanity and surrendered himself to the enslavement of Satan the devil. So all men are born sinners. It's because you are a sinner that makes you commit sin.
Glory be to God almighty for making provision to save you from sin by sending another man who obeyed Him totally, to pay for your sin.just as you did nothing to become a sinner,you need not to do anything to become righteous. As you are credited a sinner because you are in Adam,you are a also credited righteous if you are in Christ Jesus.
God placed your sin on Jesus on the cross and Jesus paid for them all by His death. He also resurrected to give us victory over sin.
Simply acknowledge your sins and accept God's provision for your forgiveness in Jesus Christ, you would receive salvation immediately.
If you ve made a decision to accept God's provision-Jesus Christ,please pray this prayer :
Lord Jesus i admit that i m a sinner,i repent of my sins,please come into my heart and dwell in. Come and be my lord and savior.write my name in the book of life and help me not to go back to the life of sin anymore. In Jesus Christ name i pray.
Congrats for saying this prayer.you can start attending any bible believing church.
For more details call:
+2348057203463,
+2348033109538

(1) (Reply)

NUPENG Task FG To Declare State Of Emergency To Resolve Economy. / Celebrate Chierika Ukogu A Good Image Of Nigerian Yougth / If Buhari Is Working, Then Why....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.