Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics (62776 Views)

Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by PrinceLucas(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
smiley
ChangeIsCostant:
nice.... continue making us proud
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by ulster: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dominiquez:
Nice one Mikel for sharing Economy seat with the rest of the guys.
well, that's actually a business class seat on a small craft....
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by mathyonuhjunior(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin ;I see nigeria goin far in this tournament
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Chrisnolly101(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
God will see you people through,your struggles will never be in vain,you people should represent, host our green white green flag strong,and be a good ambassador of this great nation
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Prechy08(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sijo01:

Was he suppose to leave his team and sit on the wing of the plane
My brother, i tire, but nigeria sha imagine us Fly the team free in the cofin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by tuzle(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
spartoo:

she is saying that she thought Mikel was a god as she is surprised he joined them in an economy class flight
ok nw i get
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by UjSizzle(f): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sijo01:

Babe!! grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Tensionstar(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=Sijo01 post=48211803]

Was he suppose to leave his team and sit on the wing of the plane [/quote
n
mkel is d bggest boy there u no kn? and hm com pompus join...so u see we need to commend him for bn homble
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
sursur:
he will be 23 years by the end of this month.
Aaaro

I lost a tooth while Laughing.
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by oblak00(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Ok.. nice one.. i wish them success..
Papa ejima i wish you the best.

FTC
CHOCOLATEME
It's people like you that makes others get tired of this Nairaland. Which one is FTC every time. What is our business? Stop acting as though your life depends on it
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sijo01:

Hehehehehehehehe, stop exaggerating jor cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Coolgent(m): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ah but some hypocrites among them has said that the plane is too small and congested
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by eemjay(f): 12:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Sijo01:

Wicked you! grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by danypst: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2016
when has comfort become manage? Dis guys are comfortable now. Op what are u even saying here self? This is no news abeg!
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by chocolateme(f): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2016
oblak00:

It's people like you that makes others get tired of this Nairaland. Which one is FTC every time. What is our business? Stop acting as though your life depends on it
you are just discovering it now? Are u a newbie? Then go for Nairaland orientation and enjoy your stay herr. No room for boredom aunty
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by ChuxMyk(m): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Exmarte:
OP is a racist. Why must you show a black guy where he is eating banana? What msg are you trying to pass across to the foreign folks? That monkey dey on plane? Abeg remove d banana pinshur

**Modified**

I have to add this cos of some chronic idiots. The above post was meant to be a sarcasm however,note this, THE DAY A WHITE POSTS A PICTURE OF A BLACK EATING BANANAS is the day he'll understand the gravity of such post. You and I would both accuse such an individual of being racist...person con dy joke 4 here u dy tell am say hin dey craze? Una fada left yansh
Lol. I wonder why anyone will even take this post any other way than funny. Lol.
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by Joarams(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So this is managing?..OP..hmmm...

You're sighing because Nigerian English is different from English
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by 1miccza: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2016
chocolateme:
Ok.. nice one.. i wish them success..
Papa ejima i wish you the best.

FTC
CHOCOLATEME

Aw far longest longest time

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by chocolateme(f): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
1miccza:

Aw far longest longest time
i dey my brother
Re: Mikel Obi, Siasia Airbone To Brazil - Pics by 1miccza: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
chocolateme:
i dey my brother

You just forgot about me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Rihanna Spotted Celebrating Juventus Goal Against Atletico At The Stadium / FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.