Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters (34023 Views)

Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Vicadonis(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
everything is news now on nairaland... smh
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by tosyne2much(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=youngest85 post=48217047][/quote] bros kiloseyin?
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by BABANGBALI: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
LuveU2:
Baban have i offended u in anyway?
how do you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by BABANGBALI: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Vicadonis:
everything is news now on nairaland... smh
I blame the mods for it
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by tyhwo: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
phidipe:
Post your pictures let see how handsome you are, that you get money to buy browsing bundle does not mean you should insult any how. ERANKO

ERANKO grin grin grin
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by youngest85(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
bros kiloseyin?
Kiloseyin means what's egg right?
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by babtee2016: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gbam! God nailed it there. 10much. grin
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by DabuIIIT: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
They are pretty buh nepa must bring the light for moi to see them properly o....na joke o....dark skinned yoruba girls rock..
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by sanyahkod(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ladies, you see...if u like bleach all your skin, bones and blood white, your true color will be displayed in 3D via your offsprings by Baba God.

#StopBleaching
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by flokii: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
goldbim:
Carbon copy!!he does not need to run DNA test.. grin...

I tell you.. Nature has confirmed it already

1 Like

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Mopricelezz(f): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
duduade:
Good to know the children s real color now...

It's obvious the mummy is doing something to her skin

I dont think so. Mide's mum Funmi Martins was a very fair woman

1 Like

Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
deymoh:
shocked

Wow! These Other Photos Reveal How Busty Mide Martins Is, Check Them Out

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/actress-mide-martins-husband-actor.html
You be fool
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by dam007(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
deymoh:
shocked

Wow! These Other Photos Reveal How Busty Mide Martins Is, Check Them Out

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/actress-mide-martins-husband-actor.html
. So seeing it will help somebody abi? Wait bros, Na b00bs peepu Neva see? All this bloggers and broke webmasters ehn!?!
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by youngest85(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
D guy jst wicked d lady....
As i worwor lyk ds na ugly person i go marry
Make i no wicked any fine gal
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Ajanacool(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sunofgod:
How unfortunate for them....
like it will be unfortunate for ur children to resemble u. Akebaje omo elenun oshi
Re: Afeez Owo Poses With His Lookalike Daughters by Ajanacool(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sunofgod:
How unfortunate for them....
like it will be unfortunate for ur children to resemble u. Some people like to jam-talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Celebs Do To Their Clothes After Wearing Them Once / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.