Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) (27341 Views)

$1 Billion Ogoni Cleanup: Senate Committee Launches Probe, Visits Wike (photos) / IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike / Labaran Maku Visits Wike: "Wike Represents New Generation Of Nigerian Leaders" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by metronaija: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state paid a courtesy visit to the the Rives state Governor Wike during Guild of Editors conference in PortHarcourt.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photo-gov-aregbesola-visits-gov-wike.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wot is Are rasca doing wit ou gov,abeg no inflict am wit apc mess

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by thorpido(m): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
These two people flow together.They chat often at the council of state meetings.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
He is there to borrow money if international bodies are not really to borrow the state money again

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by egift(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good to know they all get along very well. Not like some folks here hating left, right and centre.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by shiki(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lesson No. 1 ....Don't fight for any politician

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool
egift:
Good to know they all get along very well. Not like some folks here hating left, right and centre.
cool

who borrowed you airtime?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mediapace: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice one ogbeni hafusa

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Maybe He came to borrow money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by egift(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:

But Ogbeni and Osun has been doing just fine. On the order hand, Mr. Wike have been borrowing like no tomorrow despite getting more.

I like the friendly atmosphere. Everything no be fight like one imbe that has been following everywhere asking for data grin grin grin grin grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ojukwufrank: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Wike have borrowing money, taking loans and even owing salaries. Go check the new released debts of each states.

20 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ojukwufrank: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
egift:

But Ogbeni and Osun has been doing just fine. On the order hand, Mr. Wike have been borrowing like no tomorrow despite getting more.

I like the friendly atmosphere. Everything no be fight like one imbe that has been following everywhere asking for data grin grin grin grin grin

I can see the kid following you everywhere, you have really done a lot of damage to there life. They think about you and its making there life miserable. Just pray for the jobless troll. Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by egift(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
I can see the kid following you everywhere, you have really done a lot of damage to there life. They think about you and its making there life miserable. Just pray for the jobless troll. Lol

My Oga, I really have not figured out how to handle him. If he really need work and has some viable skills, I did offer to do something about it. The election was hard fought. All the same, I wish him well. For now I keep my distance.

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by HzRF(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
egift:
They have reactivated you

Nice 1

U have great job to do wailing market is booming daily

Thanks to your dullard-tyrant

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by egift(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
HzRF:

They have reactivated you

Nice 1

U have great job to do wailing market is booming daily

Thanks to your dullard-tyrant

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks Oga Boss. There have been many patrotic Nigerians here keeping the balance. The truth is a Wailer has no other talent than to Wail.

One question remain: All these irrelevant name-calling who epp?

Nice to know you are good and kicking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by omaguibu(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
He is there to do amebo to Wike, that his second term election in Osun state was sponsored by Amaechi. Expecially the payment of backlogs of salary arrears to civil servants who vowed not to vote for him.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by veekid(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
He wan go learn

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Vicadonis(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
while the youths kill themselves over PDP & APC. mtcheeeewww

BTW, Aregbe must have gone there to ask Rivers got their oil... maybe he think sey na plant dem plant am.... na joke jor
Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Aregbesola is better than Wike..

10 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sCun: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
To beg for money

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
And PDP and APC supporters be killing themselves like chicken. Anyways I don wise up sha...

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by nijanigga: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oma307:
He is there to borrow money if international bodies are not really to borrow the state money again
it's you reminded us that wike is a banker. I know one ipod thug is here.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by teejaymiquel(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
metronaija:
Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state paid a courtesy visit to the the Rives state Governor Wike during Guild of Editors conference in PortHarcourt.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photo-gov-aregbesola-visits-gov-wike.html
we hate it wen Apc nd Pdp are frnds.
two criminal heads are beta dan one.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Aregbese is there for one thing and one thing alone.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by transient123(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
cool cool

who borrowed you airtime?

You meant to write" who lent you airtime", he who gives is the lender and the taker is the borrower.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by kayo80(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good. We don't need politicians fighting all the time, and messing up life for the common man.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked : smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley :
Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
ogbeni doing big thangs

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ibarapa(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wine beware of this mad man oo, aregbesola is pure mad man pls stay away from him for own advantage
Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
transient123:

You meant to write" who lent you airtime", he who gives is the lender and the taker is the borrower.

Thanks.
Thanks for the correction bo$$
Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by aresa: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Aregbesola is better than Wike..

By a million miles and not only that, Aregbeshola is better than all the other governors in that region combined..

10 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Wike In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Friends that have turned themselves to eternal enemies because of APC vs PDP should learn from this visit. cool

what exactly are even gaining for taking sides with these politicians

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension / Jonathan, Sambo, Others To Get 3.24bn Severance Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.