Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband (1140 Views)

Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / Liliane Bettencourt Is Dead: World's Richest Woman Dies At 94 / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by TolstoyFan: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
By JUMI RHODES

Photo News:

Nigeria's richest woman Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija recently celebrated her 65th birthday. There was a thanksgiving service at the Cathedral Church of Christ(Anglican Communion) in Marina, Lagos that was presided by Dean-Emeritus, Archbishop Adebola Ademowo. At the reception, Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija was spotted kissing her husband Mr. Modupe Alakija. The Alakijas have been married for 40 years, since November 1976 and their marriage is blessed with 4 sons.

http://dawntodusknews.com/pictured-nigerias-richest-woman-folorunsho-alakija-kissing-her-husband/

Re: Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by youngest85(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
upon all d money, she stl get 'well' 4 neck....
Re: Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by lyfeonweb1: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
If you look closely, you'll realize that you are closer to the screen. wink grin grin

Read my signature.
Re: Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by BrightEye(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:

that well is where she keeps the money.. lol
Re: Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:
when u get money fill your neck with fat
Re: Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by gartamanta: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
She should be around 65 or more now, I remember reading about her 60th birthday on Ovation some years ago. She looks very good for a woman in her 60's.
Re: Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by youngest85(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
dollyjuke:
when u get money fill your neck with fat

U ds hermaphrodite!

Only u cntrols male and female accounts
Re: Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngest85:

U ds hermaphrodite!

Only u cntrols male and female accounts
controls male and female acount?? Me? How?
Re: Pictured: Nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, Kissing Her Husband by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mynd44 i smell Fp

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer: Start Up Business Package - Recession Friendly / Lagos Human Rights Lawyer Take On Uba Executive Staff Over Illegal Eviction. / The Real Business (yoghurt And Flavored Drinks Production )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.