Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." (51967 Views)

"Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program / Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round / Folayan Osekita Shades Adeboye: Praises Wife 'Who Can't Pray 2hrs Nonstop' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by BABANGBALI: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
afroxyz:
Sex is not food, is prayer food? Mtsheww
baba GO come see jamb question
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
foladara777:

Discreet?? When he was speaking to his church at a convention?? Or u thought he was speaking to media... If u had common sense u would understand context before criticizing like an illiterate... Am assuming u went to school here.
is that all? hahahaha i pity you
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
fearless15:
if he had been discreet about it this wouldn't be on every blog so op is not to be blamed how many pastors did you see doing this kind of aproko and how many is on every blog

Every pastor has their way of mentoring their followers. That is his own way. I don't knw how that becomes a problem for an outsider. If op or any blogger does not decide to publicize his statement, I am very sure it will remain within the congregation. Let whoever has headache search for a way to cure it, it shouldn't be another person's problem
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by DrinkWater10: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Drinkwater06:
Always spitting rubbish undecided
guy you sef don clone my moniker
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
foladara777:

Discreet?? When he was speaking to his church at a convention?? Or u thought he was speaking to media... If u had common sense u would understand context before criticizing like an illiterate... Am assuming u went to school here.
am i using your dick? no. is it your pvssy? no, so get da fuq off my mentions
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
sunkky83:

Every pastor has their way of mentoring their followers. That is his own way. I don't knw how that becomes a problem for an outsider. If op or any blogger does not decide to publicize his statement, I am very sure it will remain within the congregation. Let whoever has headache search for a way to cure it, it shouldn't be another person's problem
lady i seriously do not want to do this with you ok? i agree with you now lemme be, its my opinion not yours

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Ganjafama(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
BABANGBALI:
she be calabar and her husband don die,she willed herself to me,since den I no dey pay house rent again. Na double double I dey enjoy now cheesy
Ok bro, enjoy.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by DrinkWater10: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Drinkwater06:
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by DrinkWater10: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Drinkwater06:
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Fourwinds: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
rheether:
I want it everyday.
u wan break urself
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by DrinkWater10: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Drinkwater06:
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Ranchhoddas: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
fearless15:
this man is seriously becoming a pain in the a** doesn't he talk about any other thing apart from sex and marriage abeg this his useless talks has lost its appeal nonsense
He talks about a lot of things. It's mischievious people that go about selecting snippets of his sermons and causing trouble all over the place. He probably does not know that these things are being said about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by shizzleStar: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
And Jesus said on the cross "Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing".

May God forgive you.

Amen!

and may God deliver you from mumu followership. You forgot to tell me what your 'daddy' said, I thought you lots now quote your daddy and not the Bible?

Please excuse me!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by cindyrocks(f): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Saying that I wish it is only for production doesn't mean that I support a wife who denies her husband of sex.

I said so because some people abuse it nowadays. So many cases of rape, sodomy, incest, child defilement etc.

God save us.

afroxyz:

If I was your husband, I go son cheat on you Tey tey

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
afroxyz:
Why do we like to deceive ourselves? Is it not God that created sex? Why do we then treat it like a taboo? Yet this is the major cause of infidelity and break ups in homes. If churches know what they are doing, they should start teaching sex education to their followers not being hypocritical. Too much of everything is bad, including too much holy holy

No body says sex is bad. Just like your last statement, too much of every thing is bad is also what they are trying to say. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by cindyrocks(f): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
God bless you. Bye.

shizzleStar:
Amen!

and may God deliver you from mumu followership. You forgot to tell me what your 'daddy' said, I thought you lots now quote your daddy and not the Bible?

Please excuse me!
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by guiddoti: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
afroxyz:
Sex is not food, is prayer food? Mtsheww
neither both are food. I prefer refining my altar of prayer everyday to everyday sex.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by salbis(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
sammhi:
when a man loses his ability for self control ..then something is wrong
the difference between Man and Animals is self control . Animals do not have inhibition , man does!
so the G.O is saying a man/woman should be able to self control.period
Your post made my day. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by nijascammers: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Bsc:
Food is Food... sex is not food..
mean while, the individual bringing up all this from the camp, did he/she actually went to seek God or went to cover news at the on going redemption camp?
yeye if Daddy G.O had said we want to raise money to build 10 Km auditorium and everybody should donate and this guy spread the message, by saying Daddy G.O want us to dig deep into our pockets( even thou the pockets have holes), you will be the first to shout somebody praise ....
so, the guy is just conveying the message,don't attack him, he is just a messenger.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by salbis(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
sammhi:
when a man loses his ability for self control ..then something is wrong
the difference between Man and Animals is self control . Animals do not have inhibition , man does!
so the G.O is saying a man/woman should be able to self control.period
Your post made my day. Remain blessed sir.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by foladara777(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
fearless15:
am i using your dick? no. is it your pvssy? no, so get da fuq off my mentions
No one is against you using your dick... In fact itz highly recommended... Just don't think with it, there's another organ you have that is for that purpose...
Get off your mentions?? See hypocrisy... U criticize another man's comments and you are angry another person criticized yours?? If u don't want to be quoted, then don't comment. U alone are responsible for the consequences of your stupidity grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Globallords(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Noted!!
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by shizzleStar: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
cindyrocks:
God bless you. Bye.
Thanks!
Bless you too.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by BABANGBALI: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ganjafama:
Ok bro, enjoy.
no let baba Adeboye know o,I no wan go for deliverance
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
foladara777:

No one is against you using your dick... In fact itz highly recommended... Just don't think with it, there's another organ you have that is for that purpose...
Get off your mentions?? See hypocrisy... U criticize another man's comments and you are angry another person criticized yours?? If u don't want to be quoted, then don't comment. U alone are responsible for the consequences of your stupidity grin
spits
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by MsFaith: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
phemflex90:
sex is a pleasure not food but without adequate sex, body is useless and meaningless

Reallyshocked, without adequate sex, the body is useless and meaningless.....I never hear dis kain thing before o
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by feyiwonda(f): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Bsc:
Food is Food... sex is not food..
mean while, the individual bringing up all this from the camp, did he/she actually went to seek God or went to cover news at the on going redemption camp?
I wonder o....If out of all was said, that's all he could hold on to (gained), him/her self needs deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He talks about a lot of things. It's mischievious people that go about selecting snippets of his sermons and causing trouble all over the place. He probably does not know that these things are being said about him.
ya you're right though his loyal followers of course i failed to realize that
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
shizzleStar:
This PASTORPRENEUR should simply shut it already.

Who is he trying to impress? Really! his gullible members or who?

Someone please tell this senile, deceptive, hypocrite to STFU.

Nonsense!
see ehn! I go slaaaaaap you till ur cheeks disolve... No dey claim say u get sense.

Sidon there dey jonse. I shall pray for God not to strike ur life with his thunder.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by Jazzlite: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ilegend I told you.
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by sweet7oyin(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nawa o....some people know dat d man z saying d right tin still dey would say he is talking rubbish...lol.... Iavtire4una
Re: Adeboye: "Sex Is Not Food, Bring Anyone Who Can't Go A Day Without Sex For ...." by guiddoti: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
fearless15:
guy free me go and die tomorrow so you'll sit at heavens high table
You option for hell so I wish your decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.