Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Help. How Do I Retrieve Watsapp Messages - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help. How Do I Retrieve Watsapp Messages (505 Views)

How To Retract Whatsapp Messages At Anytime Even After A Week! / Whatsapp Beta Brings Ability To Revoke Messages 5 Minutes Later / How To Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On Android (working Method) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. How Do I Retrieve Watsapp Messages by insomnia1234: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello. my phone screen has gone blank, tecno p5 . please how can i retrieve my messages and watsapp chat. I am not in the country for long so i was using my the watsapp i installed with my glo line. I can not even find the glo sim again. please what do i do ? the people here said they can not fix it.
Re: Help. How Do I Retrieve Watsapp Messages by kolexepana: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Have you ever backed your messages up before?
Re: Help. How Do I Retrieve Watsapp Messages by insomnia1234: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
kolexepana:
Have you ever backed your messages up before?
yes, i back up almost everytime
Re: Help. How Do I Retrieve Watsapp Messages by Carlcaresophia: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
insomnia1234:
Hello. my phone screen has gone blank, tecno p5 . please how can i retrieve my messages and watsapp chat. I am not in the country for long so i was using my the watsapp i installed with my glo line. I can not even find the glo sim again. please what do i do ? the people here said they can not fix it.
Hello Insomnia, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Again, Iphone 6s Rapes One Plus 3 In Speed Test / Can Anyone Suggest A Perfect Sillicon In Ear Headset Range Between 2-3k / How Can I Change My Facebook Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.