Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Rain Of Love=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rain Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (895 Views)

Rain / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rain Of Love=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
RAIN OF LOVE=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...

Rain a blessing to the land and people,rain a sign of change in the harvesting season or weather or place,rain a sign of new thing,a sign of fresh life,rain a sign of good things,rain a sign of freedom.
Rain means alot to different people in different situation or similar situation,rain is a way the sky tells the ground ' I LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO DRY FOREVER',
The way in which the sky loves the ground is a unique love called 'TRUE LOVE' and that love is not common in human life because we don't take example from the sky above(this is the kind of love God have for us humans but some of us don't know that, and some have failed to understand why he loves us that way).
The sky is so high up there but it still remembers the ground(if it is some people they won't even care about you,they will totally downgrade you because you are not up to their level or position) ,although sometimes it takes time for the sky to release rain, but at the end it still sends rain coming down(this is the same has God,even if God takes time to answer our prayers,it is for a reason, and you don't know maybe if that your prayer is answered immediately people might try to destroy it or you might destroy it by your own hands).
Sometimes the sky shows the ground too much love and that is what causes flood,but let us be real here,should they be annoyed? or thankful for the flood?. those people that are crying for their lost properties and hopes caused by the flood ,have they ever thought of others without rain or water for years and years(like seriously who would?),have they come to the understanding that the sky is in love with the ground?(well i guess no),do they know that some people are even praying for their lands to be flooded by water(I still guess no)because of the excessive lack of water.
I know it really hurts but you just have to be thankful,I know it won't be easy to be thankful for your lost(believe me it is totally hard).
RAIN IS A FRUIT OF TRUE LOVE THAT NEVER ENDS, I REALLY THINK I SHOULD START ACTING LIKE THE RAIN AND I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD TOO.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING...........................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:Ossy Andy Nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Poetry Prize 2017 / Beside The Grave - A Short Story. / Ffp(first Female President)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.