Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region (54297 Views)

'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God / Woman Welcome Her Soldier Husband From Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by arena2007: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
May God bless our soldiers.

Photo credit: Nigerian_armed.forces.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/nigerian-soldier-takes-cute-selfie.html

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by arena2007: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

CHECKOUT MORE PICS OF SOLDIERS AT THE BATTLE FRONTLINE @@@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/nigerian-soldier-takes-cute-selfie.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by soberdrunk(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
I hope the Nigerian army has a good rehabilitation, psych evaluation and if necessary PTSD treatment plan for these guys before letting them back into the civilian society ooooo??

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
After perusing this selfie, I have come to the conclusion that there's nothing cute about this.

People that flaunt weapons online make me uneasy and why isn't he shaved?

Disgraceful

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by israelboy1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
if there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm.

No place is safe again....
all we need to do..
is always to be on guard....

may the Good lord continue to guide each and everyone of us

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by philo3(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool.. nice machines
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by IbBarham(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice job guys.... The lord is ur strength..

5 Likes

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Amen

however, OP you no try at all na stinginess dey worry........ Front page no do u, you still come carry #FTC. abeg na Dollar
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Face your front oh! No be bullet wey de come ur face so undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by izzou(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mtcheeew
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by calabaman(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
GOD bless the NIGERIAN ARMY

Nice beards.

# team beard gang

10 Likes

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by cynhamscakes(f): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Akinz0126(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ah no say him go dey equipped as him dey so.na God go dey protect Una as those monsters don go fortify em selves

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by BrightEye(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Are u sure this one was fighting

8 Likes

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by SirVictory: 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nice.... pray God give u guys more strength and techniques

8 Likes

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by labamo07(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Selfie aye...........................
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by sanchezJ(f): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
May d Lord be with u all.

2 Likes

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
bro receive sense angry angry
FvckeDyoBiTch:
After perusing this selfie, I have come to the conclusion that there's nothing cute about this.

Disgraceful

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by yadnus1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
I can't help but notice the beard and moustache. I told one guy the other day that it's only in the barracks that such petty stuffs are observed. It's another story entirely at the fronts where survival is all that matters.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Toluwani113: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
May the Good lord continue to guide each and everyone of us.
PLEASE DONT SCROL DOWN WITHOUT CHECKING MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by SmooshCHN: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful
Because he was given a shower with hot water and a cool bathroom with mirror and shaving cream with a shaving stick. You can say shit because you have a peaceful life and 3GB of data.

Respect those who risk their lives for yours or shut the hell up.

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Sweetcollins: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dey dia dey do fine boy...
Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by goodlifehyd(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
You can go help him shave since thats the most important thing to you than human lives they trying to secure
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by dheolexaone(f): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Selfie shiarin...

God bless n protect all gallant soldier out there fighting for their dear country. Naija
ff @dheolexaone on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by slap1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
God is your strength bro. Kill them all! angry

2 Likes

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Because he was given a shower with hot water and a cool bathroom with mirror and shaving cream with a shaving stick. You can say shit because you have a peaceful life and Wi-Fi

Respect those who risk their lives for yours or shut the hell up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by kayo80(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Some Nairaland girls right now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by Onogiede(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Our lord Jesus Christ whose his miracle still reigning forever,.that watch over israel shall ever guids & protect us all and Naija as a whole

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region by 8BitGee(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Disgraceful

What a twàt you are!

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa'adatu Barkindo-Musdafa / Senator Dino Melaye Tweets From Hospital Intensive Care Unit - Nigerians React / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfParis Protest In France (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.