Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Queen - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Queen (799 Views)

MARY 3. A Dragon Queen... / My Tribute To Christy Essien, Nigeria’s Queen Of Soul / Help Needed: Pidgin English To Queen's English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Queen by Orikinla(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2009
My Queen
Presently, many things are happening and spinning in our office with so many attractions and distractions, but in spite of the daily temptations, I have vowed to remain faithful to my Queen. Last Valentine, She said I should promise never to leave her and I am committed to keeping this promise forever.
I have never been in love before until I met her. We broke up and were separated for eighteen months, but we reconciled and have remained in love till date. Love is the livewire of mankind. Love is the swing of life, whether it comes with a ring or not

I see the glints in your beautiful brown eyes
I see your charming smiles and dimples
I feel your throbbing heart
As you lie on my chest
We are entwined in our arms
As we are enraptured in our erotic charms
I have never felt like this before
And I am feeling you more and more
Loving you is so exciting
Deep inside you is so thrilling
This is a moment I will always remember
How I wish this moment will last forever
Re: My Queen by keyne(f): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
beautiful, kiss
Re: My Queen by Kehyinde: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2009
outstandin
Re: My Queen by adebayo201: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2009
Wat a rhyme queen!
Re: My Queen by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2009
Thanks.
But please, do not flatter me.

Love and the beauty of life inspire me.
Re: My Queen by africhika(f): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2009
orinkinla, ur far too kind.
but let's keep it dl. cool
Re: My Queen by MyneWhite1(f): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2009
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Tips On Self Publishing Novel. / The Emotion Bookclub:be An Online Member. / Beauty Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.