Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,282 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. (28976 Views)

Taio Cruz Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today! / Taio Cruz Celebrates His 30th Birthday / The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by WackyJ1(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2011
He's a nigerian so what? What do we want him to do? Come back to nigeria sing for us? Or wave the Nigerian flag in all of his songs?
What pride will it give us to identify that he's a nigerian? I tire
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by johnjoel(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
he is hansome cool but don't have an origin
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by ekubear1: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2011
Dude is talented
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by DollyB(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2011
no wonder d guy too dey miss sing shocked
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by tpia5: 10:54pm On May 31, 2011
easy on the bad belle.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by thameamead(f): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
Taio Cruz is laughing all the way to the bank according to The Sunday Times Rich List 2011 he's worth £5M, he has written for N-Dubz, Tinchy Stryder, Will Young and he writes al his song, I look forward to him giving interviews about his half Nigerian -hertage.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Plumber(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2011
fngf
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by londoner: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2011
thameamead:

Taio Cruz is laughing all the way to the bank according to The Sunday Times Rich List 2011 he's worth £5M, he has written for N-Dubz, Tinchy Stryder, Will Young and he writes al his song, I look forward to him giving interviews about his half Nigerian -hertage.

I doubt he will represent his Nigerian heritage. he said in one interview that he would never have a black girl in his video. The guy comes across as such a coconut.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by tpia5: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2011
please leave the boy nah.

haba.

face all the criminal nigerians who are excelling in various types of crime all over the place- discuss their matter and let this one be.

he's not disturbing you so why are you disturbing him. undecided
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Ybutterfly: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2011
^^^^^^why do you guys claim half Nigerian celebrities, that have no Nigerian culture at all and don't claim it. The only Nigerian in Taio cruz is his father. I don't see the guy lasting & in America nobody cares really about him, let him have his ten minutes of fame.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by thameamead(f): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^why do you guys claim half Nigerian celebrities, that have no Nigerian culture at all and don't claim it. The only Nigerian in Taio cruz is his father. I don't see the guy lasting & in America nobody cares really about him, let him have his ten minutes of fame.

He's not doing too badly in the states, he's a good song writer so if his singles and albums don't sell, he will make money from song writing, Tinie Tempah's parents are Nigerians and he talks about his african origin non- stop, am proud of him, the right-wing media love him because he's polite and not trying to be something he is not but Taio Cruz is trying too hard to be white saying stupid things like he went to a private school school, he's dad is high-flying lawyer, he's not a gangster, he's does not rap in interviews, even MOBO awards have ignored him.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by tpia5: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^still trying to see why any of that is a bad thing, or how it means he's trying to be white.

besides, he did some rap with ludacris [was it], so take it easy abeg.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Ybutterfly: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^@Thameamead, not to many people in America really make a big deal about him, if he is making it through song writing good for him & I'm happy for Tinie Tempah but when it comes to Taio cruz I'm not surprised with anything you are saying about him, my case is Nigerians need to stop claiming him, he is not one of us & I don't care if his father is Nigerian due to the fact of the way he is acting. If he doesn't want to be Nigerian then Nigerians should stop making a effort to announce he is half Nigerian with no ounce of Nigerian cultural up-bringing in him
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by tpia5: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^stop hating on the guy plz.

let him do his thing and you do yours.

if nigerians want to claim him nothing wrong with that.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Ybutterfly: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^^nobody is hating(please don't use that excuse to change the subject) but Nigerians need to stop claiming half Nigerian people that don't want to be claimed as Nigerian, it makes Nigerians look pitiful.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by tpia5: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^you're the one projecting on him. undecided

let the guy be.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Ybutterfly: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^^^He can be what ever he wants, THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE, this issue is Nigerians need to stop claiming half Nigerians like him, he is not progressing our community so Nigerians should stop making foolish threads about this, that have no benefit to our communityyyyyyyyyyyyy^^^^^.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by tpia5: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^does taio sound like an english name to you?

why are you lying?
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Ybutterfly: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^^what the hell are you talking about, I don't care about his stage name & I am not talking about his name, buzz off if you don't know how to stay on topic
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by tpia5: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2011
why did you change your post?

kindly go easy on your lies and stop attacking the guy.

do you have a problem, or simply dont know what to do with your time.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Ybutterfly: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^stay on topic i-diot & I stay with my opinion. I didn't change nothing & I don't care what you say especially when I wasn't talking to you, so if you don't like it run off
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Ybutterfly: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^@Tpia, also you sound crazy, I don't know where you got the English name conversation from & where you thought I was attacking the guy but if me calling him for what he is and you don't like it then that's your problem. All I am saying is Nigerians should stop making a thread or effort to proclaim he is Nigerian when he doesn't show that attitude in return, other things you are saying is gibberish and off topic. get some help if you don't know how to read & I don't care if you are a Taio Cruz fan
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by mamaman(f): 1:17am On Sep 17, 2011
born to Nigerian parents but British(prove is in the passport )
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Hardballer(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^nobody is hating(please don't use that excuse to change the subject) but Nigerians need to stop claiming half Nigerian people that don't want to be claimed as Nigerian, it makes Nigerians look pitiful.

i agree with that . . . dude is not nigerian he is british stop claiming smh

mamaman:

born to Nigerian parents but British(prove is in the passport )

only his dad is nigerian
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by thameamead(f): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
his dad is Nigerian (yoruba) and his mum is from Brazil.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by tpia5: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
taio cruz is british nigerian, so let the matter end there.

if una like do bad belle, na una problem be that.

kick a rock.
Re: Taio Cruz Is A Nigerian. by Ybutterfly: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^^^^^^Taio cruz is black british of Brazilian and Nigerian decent. Taio calls himself British or black British, and only people with two Nigerian parents born in England are called British Nigerian, so if you don't like it kick rocks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taio_Cruz#Early_life

@Hardballer
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates Son As He Turns 8 Years (Photos) / Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" / New Photo Of 9ice And Baby Mama With Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.