Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots (824 Views)

Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari / Distribution Of Capital Project In 2016 Budget, Omokri Reacts: A Rejoinder / CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by sleekAfonja: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
Just got back from work and powered gadgets to reply mails and track shipments only to logon to nairaland to read news of CBN issuing standing orders to banks to subsidise dollars to Naira at the rate of 197 naira to a dollar against the official rate of 400 naira to one dollar.

My first reaction was which sane society prioritizes pilgrimage over and above all critical economic infrastructures necessary to jumpstart an economy already on coma? I reasoned that this is Nigeria and such absurdities are daily norm and a way of life so no surprises. So I skipped commenting.

I then stumbled on thread opened by an APC chronic apologist **** on this platform whose sole purpose was an attempt to water down the effects of an effected backlash by reductionist method.

His lame attempt was to reduce and downgrade such laughable policy by digging up how former governments did such so buhari is justified as he follows such norm. Bearing in mind that this is a government that paraded itself as change hence a departure from the former unproductive ways of doing things one begins to really his hypocrisy in 4d by making it look as PDP vs APC thereby successfully locking out thinking intellectual folks from voicing their displeasure so as not to ne tagged PDP wailer.

The second lame attempt by the **** op was to justify the policy on the basis that Christians were afforded such luxuries so the Muslims deserves such. This is also an attempt to water down a laughable policy as Christians vs Muslims so that no Muslim will attempt to voice an opinion.

The policy was itself laughable and excused cos absurdities are normal way of life in Nigeria. But more pitiable is the lame attempt by progressive01 and his **** crew to water down a misplaced priority by Buhari.

No sane society in the mist of economic recession will prioritise subsidizing pilgrimage over and above sectors in critical conditions whose only survival rests in sourcing forex. Only a bigot non thinking human will attempt such.Buhari and CBN have failed Nigerians again and again.

lalasticala seun mynd44.

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by usba: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
[s]
sleekAfonja:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen.
Just got back from work and powered gadgets to reply mails and track shipments only to logon to nairaland to read news of CBN issuing standing orders to banks to subsidise dollars to Naira at the rate of 197 naira to a dollar against the official rate of 400 naira to one dollar.

My first reaction was which sane society prioritizes pilgrimage over and above all critical economic infrastructures necessary to jumpstart an economy already on coma? I reasoned that this is Nigeria and such absurdities are daily norm and a way of life so no surprises. So I skipped commenting.

I then stumbled on thread opened by an APC chronic apologist and a known paid hack on this platform whose sole purpose was an attempt to water down the effects of an expected backlash by reductionist method.

His lame attempt was to reduce and downgrade such laughable policy by digging up how former governments did such so buhari is justified as he follows such norm. Bearing in mind that this is a government that paraded itself as change hence a departure from the former unproductive ways of doing things one begins to really his hypocrisy in 4d by making it look as PDP vs APC thereby successfully locking out thinking intellectual folks from voicing their displeasure so as not to ne tagged PDP wailer.

The second lame attempt by the mofo op was to justify the policy on the basis that Christians were afforded such luxuries so the Muslims deserves such. This is also an attempt to water down a laughable policy as Christians vs Muslims so that no Muslim will attempt to voice an opinion.

The policy was itself laughable and excused cos absurdities are normal way of life in Nigeria. But more pitiable is the lame attempt by progressive01 and his paid crew to water down a misplaced priority by Buhari.

No sane society in the mist of economic recession will prioritise subsidizing pilgrimage over and above sectors in critical conditions whose only survival rests in sourcing forex. Only a bigot no thinking human will attempt such.Buhari and CBN have failed Nigerians again and again.

lalasticala seun mynd44.
[/s]

Most useless rebuttal in human history. ... like IB your master you ramble and ramble with addressing the substance. I pray progressive01 ignores your silly writeup... Unfortunately no sane society will priotitize supporting criminal militants destroying the economy over a democratically elected government. ... but we know where you stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by Ezemust: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Spot on.the hailing hailers are masters of deception

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by maryjan8(f): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Okay
Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by usba: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ezemust:
Spot on.the hailing hailers are masters of deception

By post you shall know their IQ

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by osewaOluwaseun: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
mynd44 lalasticala,this should be on the front page
Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
If you cannot show a link or a comment where you condemned the waiver given to christian pilgrims by the FG, shut your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by osewaOluwaseun: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hahn
firefire
dearpreye
plaetton
sukkot
Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by sleekAfonja: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
seun,why was sleekafonja banned immediately after posting this? answer me before I register your site for hits from the deep web.
Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by sukkot: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
osewaOluwaseun:
Hahn
firefire
dearpreye
plaetton
sukkot
bros, i salute. i jus return from one month ban cheesy
Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by plaetton: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
bros, i salute. i jus return from one month ban cheesy

Lol.

What crimes did you commit?
Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by sukkot: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

What crimes did you commit?
bros plaetton, I salute you my oga at the top. bros my crime was trolling grin grin
Re: Rejoinder;tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots by plaetton: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
sukkot:
bros plaetton, I salute you my oga at the top. bros my crime was trolling grin grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Defense Of Goodluck Jonathan / Dont Be Fooled,Aisha That Travelled 2 USA,Did U See Her Pics Coming Back To 9ja? / BREAKING NEWS: Abubakar Shekau Fatally Wounded In Battle With Nigerian Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.