Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. (60490 Views)

James Ibori Makes PDP Convention Committee Membership List / PDP Woos Obasanjo, Atiku, Others As Okowa Heads Convention Committee / Ali Modu Sheriff Storms PDP National Secretariat This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by deolu2000(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2016
Always seeking attension and relevance as if he is any better than those he criticizes. Shior. We know your story jare. Halebourton $40b comes to mind.
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by Ahmeduana(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2016
Olufhemy:
Yet some people call him inconsequential.
But like him or hate him, he's Baba Iyabo, the Ebora of Owu.

Where is GEJ the immediate past pls?
YOU CALLED HIM EBORA OWU, BUT ME, I CALL HIM "oje ni oro, je ni le egungun,", "a fa run waju po mo ti pa ko, a bani wa oran bi a o ri da" AND WHAT DO YOU DO TO SUCH PEOPLE? YOU OSTRACIZED SUCH PERSON BY RENDERING HIM VALUELESS.
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by gulfer: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2016
Only 1 picture that has no bearing on the PDP convention (banners etc), undated and you jump to conclusion like this

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
I like people like OBJ, Mbaka and Dele Momodu who are not afraid/ashamed to accept their mistake about Buhari.

Ride on OBJ! The real niggas and baes are solidly behind you. We really need strong people like you to teach Buhari a lesson or two.

Obasanjo and Buhari are in the same boat, you are letting your personal desires to overide your sense of objective reality.
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by NwaGodl1000(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2016
He is now our country's stateman so he may be there to watch and put PDP in a right strong opposition to able to check-mate Apc tyrant administeration
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by Samtob90(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:

https://www.naij.com/917931-obasanjo-shocks-nigerians-storms-venue-of-pdp-convention-committee-inauguration-photo.html

OP, go and read authentic news, OBJ was in that venue to attend to an event on Agriculture, when the pdp got wind he was there, they rushed to greet him, he did not give them too much audience before he left for his event.

You copy this online version to mislead the public and to gain sympathy for pdp

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by omojeesu(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Poli-Tricks!
God help Nigeria!!
Jesus is Lord!!!
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by amtaken(f): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2016
Now you wanna impose your opinion on me?

Tell me the difference between you and Hitler.

MrPresident1:

Obasanjo and Buhari are in the same boat, you are letting your personal desires to overide your sense of objective reality.
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by MrPresident1: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
Now you wanna impose your opinion on me?

Tell me the difference between you and Hitler.

Believe whatever you like cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by 9japride(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2016
Pdp should take caution with OBJ that man is a snitch
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by Myself2(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2016
ritababe:
Biko baba we miss you die like mahd, even though you are a cri.minal we prefer you than bubu

please come back, PDP na una hand we they.

#please check signature

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

I just love you babe kiss
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by ritababe(f): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Myself2:

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
I just love you babe kiss
tnx please check my signature
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by ehijoe(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Not surprising @ all. When a woman decides to gets married to two husbands. e knows which is better for her. The facts still remains, nobody wants to associates it's self with failure. OBJ did his best in his time, despite his short falls, same with GEJ. Now Bubu has refused to learn despite all d advise and support. Polices has failed. Still telling a man dyeing bcoz of lack of food to be patience. U can make everything difficult for a man certainly not food. That should b the first priority for any developing country. E has travelled to more than 20 countries since his assumption in office. what has he learnt!!! Notin.. Achievement!!! Notin.... Benefits!!!! Notin...... Rather e brought pain and hardship upon the innocent citizens he decieved with the change agenda. And the Zombies (APC) supporters are doing suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by vchykp(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2016
bigsam1992:
Shebi na baba tear him membership card publicly?
Baba never tore his membership card, he instructed someone to tear it grin that was his claim, and he has a point, that he never did #politicsYTHO
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by NkayTiana(f): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2016
So Obj is from owu.... like "women of owu" hehehe... apc Nd Pdp wahala that's how they did campaign in benin and rain fell,they refused to use umbrella to cover shey broom did the magic....
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by chidozieikeji2: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Hahahaahaha demystification of the kworuption fighter in full progress chai buhari will fail woefully in the hands of pdp in 2019 if u are in support of voting him out hit like if u are not in support hit share
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by awayeyebundle: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2016
OBASANJO EBORA AFRICA,Pls the PDP NEED U BABA,pls as a founding fathers of the PDP,pls baba returned before the lies of APC spoilt the green in Nigeria.....TUALE baba!!!...OBJ himself
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by gbishman: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2016
This old man is full with controversy, he sees himself like the father of the nation. Just so he knows he is not.
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by charlsecy(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2016
oluphilip2008:
I thought he already denounced his membership of PDP, even going as far as tearing his membership card publicly...
Montaque:
...he tore his membership card in 2015.....
Obasanjo didn't tear his card himself.
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by AlBillal: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Samtob90:

OP, go and read authentic news, OBJ was in that venue to attend to an event on Agriculture, when the pdp got wind he was there, they rushed to greet him, he did not give them too much audience before he left for his event.

You copy this online version to mislead the public and to gain sympathy for pdp

Thank you my brother...people have been jumping into conclusion without even taking their time to authenticate the news

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by Akinola660: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Ok undecided
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by masseratti: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tolexander:
Ebora Owu can do and undo anything at anytime!

very unpredictable and smart!
being smart and being cruel at the same time means being cunning, obasanjo is extremely cunning like tortoise
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by abimic(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don't know why unverified news gets to the front page even if the source is genuine, the ex president happens to attend an agricultural programme at same place the yeye convention of PDP was holding, then they came out to greet him on hearing obj was in the premises after which he proceeded to attending his agricultural meeting. So what's the fuss about? People don turn nairaland to press outfit.....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by Maydfourth: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dementia don set in for Baba....He think say na APC congress..Please forgive him cos he no Sabi wetin he dey do again.
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by Ndolarr: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fake news! If OBJ refused to speak with anyone at the venue, can't anyone there speak with somebody? Abeg, yarn me another story joor!!
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by kgr8mike(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
I pray that the Almighty use OBJ to unit PDP.
Re: Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. by Flashh: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
ritababe:

lol back to pdp oh
That's of no use again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.