Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:13 AM

Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday (45007 Views)

'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Abuja Corper, Victor Okpurue, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by jmand(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
So sad! Condolence to the family
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Ranchhoddas: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
I hate news like this.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by DKOKO3(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace - Amen!
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
I thought they've scrapped this nonsense, called nysc! undecided undecided
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by nortcentrallord(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
RIP
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Folzye(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sometimes when i look at the way life is defined in nigeria it baffles me how people are subjected to risk and hardship all their lives.

You risk fruitful years of your life to attend schools or universities that damage your hopes of thinking like an entrepreneur

You travel unsafe roads

Your safety is partly committed into the hands of mad drivers

Your chances of making any tangible move(s) for yourself is in the hands of inefficient and corrupt people

You must know somebody to be able to get something done

Everyday you risk DEATH, the physical one and death of every imagination or dreams you ever had as a kid.

But in all if you are reading this ryt now, you are lucky to be alive, it will be even a greater luck if your dreams come true, it will even be highly surprising if you make it pass the expectancy level W. H. O has set for an average nigerian. I can't but ask, why NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Ninilowo(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Government should scrap the NYSC of a thing buh dey won't yield. The wahala is more that the advantages
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by mikeblinkz(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Rest with God....
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Dollaz: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
teekay213:
shocked i still wonder why people choose to serve in the north.

People don't choose to serve in the north..
They get posted and u can only redeploy on marital or health grounds.

More so this is an accident it can happen to u even if u serve in ur home town.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Rip. Life goes on.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Captain47(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
RIP THLAMA.... we will surely miss you
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by koolaid87: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
God bless her soul

Please scrap this nysc jor

Wasted so many lives already
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Dante2008(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
teekay213:
guy why nowwwww!!!!!!!!! Waiting concern north with the accident wey she get, accident do happen in every part of the country, why tagging her death to the north, please let's be careful the way we comment on this platform ..........GBAM I don talk ham.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by nagodesmile18(f): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
teekay213:
shame...accident can happen anywhere be it north or south..RIP Babe
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by chival(f): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
teekay213:

You don't CHOOSE to serve anywhere. It's thrust upon you.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by msjijitar(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Few km to maiduguri, 30mins ride to sambisa. great loss indeed.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by greggng: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
How would u conclude she will make heaven re u aware of her sins? Do u know if she was cultist during her life time? Only God can judge anyways. Give ur life to christ am talking to u, u know urself
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Folzye(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
greggng:
How would u conclude she will make heaven re u aware of her sins? Do u know if she was cultist during her life time? Only God can judge anyways. Give ur life to christ am talking to u, u know urself

Wow, how can you be so cynical even to a dead person you were meant to show respect at least and every if you don't have any to say just mute instead of coming up here to judge and allege the dead of cultism that is not a Christ like attitude to me... Beware
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by veave(f): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
I lost a colleague in this same accident. Heard they all got burnt beyond recognition. May God help us all. This are trying times cry cry cry
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Kolsity(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
See fine babe. R.I.P
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
rip
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by DUOz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oohhhh God in heaven. We av not finish mourning her nd yet u murder english on top. If som1 dies its fatal not ghastly. Rip beautiful
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Eeya cry
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Drdonzeez(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
op,your topic is misleading.I was a little bit happy when I saw 'ghastly' not knowing someone actually died.

For clarification, An accident is said to be 'ghastly' when it involves no death while 'fatal' refers to an accident that involves death..

RIP finest!!
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by olamds(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mighty God Will Comfort Your Family Members And Friends..............I Salute You....Though You Are No. More Because You Served Your Father Land Even Till Death.........May God Uphold All The Remaining Gallant Corpers...........Corper Weeee!!!!! Waaaaaaah!!!!!!
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by frankopit: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Anonymous.
Left home horridly yesterday morning for an event.
Travelling to Borno her home town.
She was a batch B corper, just about to pass out.
Her death details is horrible(details hidden)
She Was travelling with Gombe line (state mass transport) which are considered the most carful public transporters in the state with speed limit.
A headon Collision with Dangote truck.
All 16 passengers perished.
The bus got burnt and every one perished.
The police called the next of kin.
Her body can not be identified.
The bodies were deposited at university of maiduguri teaching hospital(UMTH) for recognition.
No one can be recognize.
Mass burial have been done.
RIP.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by frankopit: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
greggng:

u have a point we have been pondering and hiding to say certain things.
Even before traveling she contacted NYSC.
And cried to be cleared(NYSC clearance) for a sisters burial, NYSC refused, but she cried and cried(death was calling).and now she is.....Gosh.the details of her death and moves that make her travel will shock u.hidding
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by MissIndependent(f): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Still can't believe you are gone RIP Thalma. We finished from same Secondary School she was my younger Sisters classmate I was shocked when I heard the news yesterday. cry
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Tobitrueman(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
So painful, sad and regrettably lugubrious.
RIP
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by mondi2: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
NA WAHO, RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs / Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) / Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.