Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday (45030 Views)

'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Abuja Corper, Victor Okpurue, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by mondi2: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na waho, RIP
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Vikky014(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is so painful..i'm in tears
May her soul RIP
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Msheliaali(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
What else can I say..... my pretty sister rest on with the lord... the last time I saw you is during my wedding last year I still have the pics we took with my wife when u spraying us money.... gosh is painful. Rest in peace Dearie
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by BetterChurch: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
RIP TO THE DEAD.. SO BEAUTIFUL cry cry cry cry she will make heaven in jesus name

Very funny post.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
in what way is it funny sir
BetterChurch:

Very funny post.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by maina55: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2016
TeamSimple:

And who told you she wouldn't have die through same motor accident if she was posted close to her house?
The Lord is our Shephekrd.
Gombe state is not that far from Borno state. She is from Borno state. We went to the same secondary school
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by frankopit: 3:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Msheliaali:
What else can I say..... my pretty sister rest on with the lord... the last time I saw you is during my wedding last year I still have the pics we took with my wife when u spraying us money.... gosh is painful. Rest in peace Dearie

I know her parsonally.
And I'm shock to realize she is no more.
Living in the same area at Gombe
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Cool19boy(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by zheroes(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
RIP TO THE DEAD.. SO BEAUTIFUL cry cry cry cry she will make heaven in jesus name
keep jesus aside... No sentiments . If she didn't live a life deserving of heaven she will not!!!! Stop this deception propagated by christendom!!!!
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by delchimndu(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2016
TeamSimple:

And who told you she wouldn't have die through same motor accident if she was posted close to her house?
The Lord is our Shepherd.
you mean she should have better be killed by militants?. shocked
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by frankopit: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
hi
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
bunmioguns:
Can't this scheme be scrapped for God sake

I don’t even know its usefulness

May her soul rest in perfect peace

do you really think nysc is responsible for her death? Couldn't she have also died if she wasn't serving and is travelling for her personal business?
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by cutechi(f): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
A corp member named Thelma Stephen Wudiri serving in Gombe state yesterday lost her life in a ghastly motor accident few kilometers to Maiduguri yesterday, 5th August, 2016.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/pretty-corper-serving-in-gombe-involved.html
RIP, great Maidite, God luvs U more.
Re: Gombe Corper, Thelma Wudiri, Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident Yesterday by glossyj(f): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corper Celebrates Her Birthday With A Wheelbarrow Ride (Funny Photos) / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend / Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.