Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Need To Register A Business Name/company As A Corper - By A Lawyer. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Need To Register A Business Name/company As A Corper - By A Lawyer. (1165 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / The Fina Tale Of A Corper By T.I.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Register A Business Name/company As A Corper - By A Lawyer. by BuscadoCEO(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello and thank you for visiting this thread. I am doing this write up just to encourage you all on the need to have a business name or company duely registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission once you are done with school.

You all are aware of the SAED program that the NYSC organizes for corpers and this is because there is a need to train you on various handwork skills that can serve you as in alternative or extra source of income by the time you are done with your service.

I want to encourage each and everyone of you on the need to also ensure you get a business name or company duely registered with the CAC because this will really be helpful to you as time goes on even if you are guaranteed a good job. The reason is that doing this will first of all give you a personal corporate identity which you can use to run any business of your choice.

With a corporate identity, you have higher chances of carrying out successful business deals and also give your clients more reasons to do business with you, with so much confidence. Once you successfully get a business name or company registered, you will get a certificate from the CAC which you can use to open a corporate bank account. You can also get complimentary cards and logo for your business which will make you stand out and look more professional.

Now however, once you successfully get this done, you are now a beautiful brand for yourself. Whether you get a good job paying you really good or not, you can also carry out your personal business transactions with your own brand identity with so much more confidence.

Furthermore, so many people believe or rather imagine that the process of registering a business name or company is very difficult or stressful or probably expensive. I will love to cancel such doubt from your mind because it is a very simple and straightforward process when you allow a good and sincere lawyer handle it for you. You will not need to do any running around or anything stressful because the lawyer will handle it for you. You should also take note that if it's just a business name you are registering, you can do it yourself at the CAC if you have the chance at hand.

Finally, I will like to say that "the journey of a thousand miles starts with a footstep" so it's really important you make that bold step now because you will definitely reep the rewards by the time you see that you have a corporate identity and can confidently tender your proposals to people and companies that you know you can do business with.

Thank you for your time reading through this thread and I believe a lot of you reading this will go for it and make the bold move. You can get more information about this topic on the official website of CAC.

Do have a very wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: The Need To Register A Business Name/company As A Corper - By A Lawyer. by thawana(f): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
You stil want to collect money frm unsuspecting victims. God will surely expose You...

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto Corpers Protest / Nysc Registration On The First Day / Gombe A15 Camping In Jigawa Stream2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.