Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why It's Necessary To Have A Corporate Identity As A Corper. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why It's Necessary To Have A Corporate Identity As A Corper. (872 Views)

President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's Necessary To Have A Corporate Identity As A Corper. by BuscadoCEO(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello and thank you for visiting this thread. I am doing this write up just to encourage you all on the need to have a business name or company duely registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission once you are done with school.

You all are aware of the SAED program that the NYSC organizes for corpers and this is because there is a need to train you on various handwork skills that can serve you as in alternative or extra source of income by the time you are done with your service.

I want to encourage each and everyone of you on the need to also ensure you get a business name or company duely registered with the CAC because this will really be helpful to you as time goes on even if you are guaranteed a good job. The reason is that doing this will first of all give you a personal corporate identity which you can use to run any business of your choice.

With a corporate identity, you have higher chances of carrying out successful business deals and also give your clients more reasons to do business with you, with so much confidence. Once you successfully get a business name or company registered, you will get a certificate from the CAC which you can use to open a corporate bank account. You can also get complimentary cards and logo for your business which will make you stand out and look more professional.

Now however, once you successfully get this done, you are now a beautiful brand for yourself. Whether you get a good job paying you really good or not, you can also carry out your personal business transactions with your own brand identity with so much more confidence.

Furthermore, so many people believe or rather imagine that the process of registering a business name or company is very difficult or stressful or probably expensive. I will love to cancel such doubt from your mind because it is a very simple and straightforward process when you allow a good and sincere lawyer handle it for you. You will not need to do any running around or anything stressful because the lawyer will handle it for you. You should also take note that if it's just a business name you are registering, you can do it yourself at the CAC if you have the chance at hand.

Finally, I will like to say that "the journey of a thousand miles starts with a footstep" so it's really important you make that bold step now because you will definitely reep the rewards by the time you see that you have a corporate identity and can confidently tender your proposals to people and companies that you know you can do business with.

Thank you for your time reading through this thread and I believe a lot of you reading this will go for it and make the bold move. You can get more information about this topic on the official website of CAC.

Do have a very wonderful day.

Re: Why It's Necessary To Have A Corporate Identity As A Corper. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
@buscadoceo, wats the website of CAC and how do i go about registering a company name
Re: Why It's Necessary To Have A Corporate Identity As A Corper. by BuscadoCEO(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
catal:
@buscadoceo, wats the website of CAC and how do i go about registering a company name

Good day. First of all if you are registering a limited liability company E.g Catal Nig Limited or an NGO (non governmental organization) you will require the service of a lawyer who is registered with CAC. But for just a business name like Catal Enterprises or it's like, you can do it yourself if you have the time to do the running around.
You will be required to first apply for a name check which you will pay N500 for. Before you pay you will be given instructions on how to generate a code through Remita which you can then use to pay the N500 for name search.

In the form given to you for name search, you are required to put 3 names for your intended company then you submit at the office. Name search can take approximately about 2 weeks or less to get approval and you will be informed when to come back. You will then get a printout of the approved name which you will then you to file in for proper registration and business certificate.

You need a copy of your international passport or driving license or national identity card. You also need a passport photo. Every other instructions will be given to you there as you file for registration.

I hope this helps.
Re: Why It's Necessary To Have A Corporate Identity As A Corper. by BuscadoCEO(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Why It's Necessary To Have A Corporate Identity As A Corper. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=BuscadoCEO post=48247687]

Good day. First of all if you are registering a limited liability company E.g Catal Nig Limited or an NGO (non governmental organization) you will require the service of a lawyer who is registered with CAC. But for just a business name like Catal Enterprises or it's like, you can do it yourself if you have the time to do the running around.
You will be required to first apply for a name check which you will pay N500 for. Before you pay you will be given instructions on how to generate a code through Remita which you can then use to pay the N500 for name search.

In the form given to you for name search, you are required to put 3 names for your intended company then you submit at the office. Name search can take approximately about 2 weeks or less to get approval and you will be informed when to come back. ]thanks, u know where i can get the national id card?
Re: Why It's Necessary To Have A Corporate Identity As A Corper. by BuscadoCEO(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am not really sure of where you can get that sir but you can use your passport or driving license as well. You can make enquiry about that in your area.
Re: Why It's Necessary To Have A Corporate Identity As A Corper. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
BuscadoCEO:
I am not really sure of where you can get that sir but you can use your passport or driving license as well. You can make enquiry about that in your area.
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Camp Is Fun And Rememberable. / S / NYSC Registration Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.