Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. (1142 Views)

Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / If I Cook The Soups & Stews I'll Need For A Whole Month And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. by CookingDiva(f): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Is your busy work schedule depriving you of time to cook or to go the market?

Are you looking for a healthy and more convenient way to feed your family?

Do you want Groceries| Cooking Ingredients delivered to you at home or in your office?

Then Benny’s Kitchen is your answer.

We provide hygienically-prepared soups and stews and we have them delivered to your home or office within Lagos.

We prepare:

Egusi Soup, Edikang Ikong Soup, Bitterleaf soup (Ofe Onugbu), Pepper soup, Owo Soup, Ogbono Soup, Gbegiri soup, Groundnut Soup, Efo Riro, Okra soup, Edo Esan (Black soup),
Oha Soup, Ewedu soup, Banga Soup or Ofe Akwu, Afang soup (Okazi), Ofe Nsala (Nsala Soup) (white soup, Chicken Stew, Fish Stew, etc.

After experiencing those hard days at the office, the chaotic traffic adventure, running errands, and just the general hustle and bustle of Lagos, the last thing you want is to sweat it out in the kitchen, or even worse, pick up a unhealthy takeaway meal at a fast food restaurant!

With a variety of delicious, healthy soups and stew, your family will be well looked after during the week.

At Benny’s Kitchen, we pride ourselves on good quality, wholesome foods, which is why we cook fresh meals every day.

Benny’s Kitchen is the perfect way to help you live a simpler, stress-free lifestyle.

Call to order on: 07036372984, 08096261924

1 Like

Re: Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. by CookingDiva(f): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Call me for your sumptious soups and stew.
Call07036372984, 08096261924
Re: Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. by goonsmi: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
The return of Edible catering !!!

Tiwa savage will hear this.

1 Like

Re: Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. by goonsmi: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
CookingDiva:
Call me for your sumptious soups and stew.
Call07036372984, 08096261924

Tonyebarcanista , you mind edible something ? come and have it here
Re: Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. by diehard(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Where is your location
Re: Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2016
This is interesting. Please can you be specific with your listings? Isn't it possible you break it down to:

1. Dish type
2. Recipe
3. Quantity in Litres or Pot size
3. Cost

Have a standard for each dish so it can have a price tag to it. If however a customer require additional, then they will have to contact you for a quote.

I'm interested please. Man must wack.
Re: Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. by solutionist: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Thanks. I really appreciate your services at my brother;s wedding.
Re: Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. by CookingDiva(f): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
solutionist:
Thanks. I really appreciate your services at my brother;s wedding.
Thanks. I'll do just that.
Re: Too Busy To Cook? Then Call Me For Your Soups & Stews. by eyinjuege: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2016
I came to look at pictures of your work, and all I see is nothing!!!

Pinchures or I donbelivit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Disappointed In Humans And Their Self-centered Attitudes / Edmark Network! Build Your Family / See What A Facebook User Saw In Her House This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.